Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
CBTlover69

Default Mistress Veronica's Punishment [ESSAY]

Earlier today Mistress Veronica gave me the task of writing out the rules she has set five times. She told me I had twenty minutes to complete the task, however, I took almost thirty minutes to do so. After twenty five minutes Mistress Veronica notified me that I was already five minutes late. I apologized and told her I had only written the rules four times at that point. She very kindly gave me a further five minutes to complete the last set. Once more I thanked her for being such a kind dominant and allowing me the extra time to complete the task.

The rules are as follows:
Rule One: I will address my dominant as Mistress Veronica.
Rule Two: Whenever Mistress Veronica text me, I am to reply right back and never take more than five minutes.
Rule Three: Never touch myself or cum without Mistress Veronica's Permission.
Rule Four: I am Mistress Veronica's and only Mistress Veronica's. No one can touch me and I can't touch anyone.
Rule Five: No secrets between us. I must tell her everything and every step.
Rule Six: I am not allowed to wear any kind of underwear.
Rule Seven: I must shave twice a week (everywhere).
Rule Eight: I must send a proper good morning and good night text at the time I was given.
Rule Nine: I can only pee three times a day and it must be in a tub or on all fours.
Rule Ten: If I break any rules I must accept my punishment and thank Mistress Veronica for it.

Upon completion, I showed her the rules where I had written them out five times, however Mistress Veronica told me because I had failed to complete the task in the time she wanted, that I must be punished. She originally told me that I must write a one thousand word essay, but when she asked me how long it would take, I regretted to inform her that it could take over an hour, and truthfully, I told her that I didn't really know how long it would take. Mistress Veronica then suggested that I could type the essay instead. I thanked her because I type much faster than I write. She then went on to suggest the clever idea of posting my essay on getDare so that everyone may see how I failed and disappointed Mistress Veronica.

Although I am not a very fast writer, I am going to work on it so that if Mistress Veronica should ever ask me to write anything for her again, I will be able to complete the task in the time given to do so. Mistress Veronica is very strict with time and I do not wish to disappoint her again in the area (or any other area).

Failing to complete the task in the time that Mistress Veronica gave me disappointed her. I feel ashamed that I have disappointed her and honestly I now feel unworthy of being her submissive. I am very grateful that I am her submissive and I never want to disappoint her again (not that I wanted to disappoint her in the first place) because it made me sad that I was unable to please my mistress, especially by failing at such a trivial task.

I am very sorry that I was unable to complete the task on time and I really wish that I didn't fail; not to avoid being punished but rather so that I could have pleased Mistress Veronica. I am very thankful for my punishment and more so I am thankful of Mistress Veronica being so kind as to let me try and redeem myself.

Mistress Veronica is very good to me and that made disappointing her even worse than just a submissive disappointing his/her dominant. Letting her down is one of the worst feelings I've experienced. It made me feel useless, disgraceful, unworthy, pathetic, and shameful. I am very unpleased with my performance of the task and furthermore I am very sad that I did not please Mistress Veronica.

I sincerely regret not being able to write the rules five times in twenty minutes and I sincerely regret failing Mistress Veronica. I really wish I could go back and do it better, write the rules faster, and make Mistress Veronica happy, so that I may be happy with myself. Unfortunately that is not the case. Unfortunately I didn't perform well enough, I didn't write the rules fast enough, and I didn't make Mistress Veronica happy, and therefore I am not happy with myself.

I will work very hard to improve in this area so that any shortcomings I currently have, will not be a problem in the future. I will work very hard to improve so that should Mistress Veronica ask me to write in the future - be it lines, essays, the rules, etc. - I will not fail her but instead will please her with my performance(s). I will do my best to be a better submissive from now on and that includes being able to write faster to fit Mistress Veronica's wishes.

Once again, I am very grateful that Mistress Veronica allowed me to carry out this punishment by writing this essay, so that she may forgive me for failing to perform. I am extremely sorry that I was less than satisfactory submissive for Mistress Veronica and I am extremely sorry that I let her down.

Writing this essay may be my punishment from Mistress Veronica, but I will be punishing myself for a while to come in the sense that I will not stop thinking about my failure to perform, and that I will be working to the best of my ability to get better and increase the speed with which I can write. I know that I will continue to be disappointed in myself but I can only hope that Mistress Veronica will forgive me for my actions - or rather my inaction - and that we may continue as normal.
CBTlover69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
essay, mistress, punishment, submissive, writing