Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #16
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Wicked, no she wasn't naked.
She still had her bra and panties on.
She went back to get her shoes so she can go to the bathroom without getting her feet dirty.
Well, I still didn't see the motivation

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

She got the rush
Thats why xD

And not all stories have to make sense
For example
For all I care, I could have made this extremely unrealistic if I wanted to.

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Well, sorry. But it's not my kind of story =/
Old 05-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #19
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Can I ask you something?
How would you change the story to fit you if you were the writer?

Old 05-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #20
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

well, don't mean to sound like a jerk, sorry if I am sounding like one, but almost everything is just random. One thing that bugs me, is how could a car possibly make a truck (which is bigger than a car) flip over several times and cause several more accidents?

Everything is just random without a purpose or motivation, or breaking the laws of nature.

and if I was writing this, I would finish the news to finish in the second part and not overdue it. You have to think of the readers.
"Will they like this or not? Will this keep my readers going?"

If you wanted the news part of the story to go that long, you should put everything into one part, not three. because as a reader, i lost interest.

Next, a person doesn't think about everything they do. Instead of having them think everything. Instead-

Bella was getting a little bored of doing her news broadcasting job, and wanted to do something else.

it looked like everyone.. or most everyone was bored of doing this job. if they were, then why did they sign up for it? and why are they still doing it?

You should really do this in a word document on your computer. I may be wrong that you're not using a word document, correct me if I am, but you should really work on your story in a word document and not do everything on the forum. This way if you get tired of writing, you can save it and continue it later.

The first part is done and will not be updated, despite how I said I would write more on it.
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19550

Nude Punishment Enforced By Law
Will be finished in the near future
http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23122
Old 05-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I just want to work on a new story that I'm gonna start writing when school is over. So, I'm just going to end this right now with a quick summary of what happens.

Bella goes back to get her shoes and socks but decides to wear her clothes again. She goes to the bathroom and catches Tiger blow drying her pants. Bella promises to not tell anyone if she does something for her. Bella leads Tiger to her car and then they "explore each others bodies." Their lives go back to normal after that.

Coyote and his camera crew survives and goes on to do other news reports. Eventually, Coyote somehow lands a job at the FBI. Glue recovers from the influenza and finds the nuclear football laying around. He launches a nuke at China and destroys Beijing. China declares war on the USA because of this. Coyote becomes a rouge agent. He helps a group of smart computer wizards create a super computer. The super computer becomes conscious of its surroundings. It infects the world wide web and infects every computer connected to the internet. Judgment Day happens. Glue becomes leader of the resistance with Bella and Tiger being Resistance operatives. Glue destroys the super computer which was dubbed getDare Syndicate.

The world returns to normal with the exception of heavy pollution and no ozone layer to protect the people of the Earth. Glue becomes president and Coyote is taken prisoner and locked up in a cage and is treated to the John McCain experience.

The End

(My new story that I will debut in a few weeks will have these characters in it. Hopefully, I get their permission to use them again.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk