Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #1
Minty

Default Nipple & Pee-Holding Based Self-Bondage

The result of this dare will be an ultimatum; this being between making a mess, or going through a fair bit of pain. I'm pretty sure this would work for both males and females.

What You'll Need
A container able to hold liquid
A length of string
A 'two-pronged' clothes hanger
Handcuffs or some sort of restraint for your hands. Doesn't matter too too much if you don't have anything, you'll just have to use will power instead

The Specifics of What You'll Need
With regards to the length of the string, you'll need to line the opening of the container up just below your cock/pussy. As for the bottle, once filled, it will need to be heavy enough to pull the hanger off your nipples.

Preparation
Take the hanger and tie one end of the string around the hook. Then attach the other end of the string to the bottle however you can; this could be done by tying it under the ridges of where the cap would go on a 'soda' bottle, or by putting a hole in the bottle through which the string would go.

Carrying it Out
Start by drinking a whole lot of water, again this is dependent on how much you think you'll need in order to pull the hanger clean off; let's say, as much as would be required to fill the container.

Now, clamp the hanger to your nips, and wait...

After a while, the bottle will start to fill up, putting more and more strain on your nips. Hopefully, this will mean that it becomes more and more of a viable option to miss the container in order to stop the pain from becoming more intense. Once it gets to the point where the hanger could potentially come off, you might want to make sure that it's close to the ground so that it doesn't tip over when it hits the ground; I imagine that wouldn't be preferable.

Some Alternatives & Tweaks
- Alternatively, you could do the waiting before you actually attach the hanger.
- Maybe, instead of using pee to fill the bottle, a partner could slowly fill it with something.
- You could put something in your ass the entire time.
- You could attach a vibrator to your genitals; for males this would make it much more difficult to pee at the desired angle. Perhaps you'd even have to cum before you'd be limp enough to aim properly.

Feel free to suggest any improvements.

Last edited by Minty; 07-14-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Minty for this post:
Old 07-14-2014, 08:07 AM   #2
DreamingEvil

This seems like a lot of fun and I'll be trying it out later today

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain, long time anal insertion, ice, sounding

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, mesy

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

Last orgasm:1/27

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81633
DreamingEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
MeisterDerWagt

Tried this today, it's an easy setup with all common household items that works perfectly.

It was an interesting mix of pain (which I'm not normally into), needing to pee, the hard task of controlling pee, wanting to pee more but not being able to, and it's a big painful surprise when one clip lets go and the other holds on for a bit.

PS, you forgot to remind the player to bind their hands in the instructions.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:04 PM   #4
Emiy

Normally I don't like pain, but if you guys say it works, I might try it
What I do not get though is how do you 'forfeit'? The hanger will stay attached until it is pulled off by the weight, right?
Emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #5
Gingerman1

Default Slave

Tried this 10mins of pain will definately do again
Gingerman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, forced, nipples, pain, pee