Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
itzlinc25

Default 12 Rounds of Exhibitionism

I've been experimenting a bunch with these dares and I believe I finally perfected them down to a T.

WHO: Anyone. Works best with two or more. Can be done by yourself.
WHAT: You are going to be showing off your naked body. If you feel uncomfortable with that, back out now. I recommend making yourself pretty before we begin - clean, shaved/trimmed, neat - the works.
WHERE: Outside
WHEN: Anytime over the course of this summer.
WHY: To become an exhibitionist and to have some fun.
HOW: Bets. You bet money, belongings, favors, your orgasms, or whatever you come up with (I made examples for all the lazy people). If it's just one person and you bet money, you should donate the money to charity. If it's two or more, the winner gets to keep all the cash. If you have completed all the rounds, the game ends in a tie status quo ante.

The game starts off with round 1. There are 12 total. Each round gets progressively harder. If you are playing alone, you must complete the dare you begin. You begin a dare simply by reading the first line (tell your eyes to be careful). Failure to complete a dare results in a loss and you must pay your bet. You can opt out of the entire challenge only after you've completed a dare but before you begin the next one. If you are playing with others, all parties must follow anyone with the desire to keep going or forfeit. Now then, let us begin!

ROUND 1 (Sample bet - $5 / 1 days of orgasm denial): "Welcome"
Everyone strip naked in front of each other. It doesn't have to be outside, just wherever you are. Since you are an exhibitionist, do not attempt cover up. Wait at least five minutes. Glance over at each other while focusing on their private parts. This is the way we were made. Do not be embarrassed, be proud of your bodies. If you are by yourself, stand next to the window for 5 minutes. With that, the round ends. Congrats and welcome to the game!

ROUND 2 ($10 / 3 days denial): "Perfectly Acceptable."
For this, you need to find a locker room. If you are playing with members of the opposite sex, the honor system will have to suffice. We don't want anyone getting arrested after going into the opposite sex's locker room to make sure they've completed the dare. So go to the locker room and undress. Make sure it is in the middle of the room in plain view. Now fold your clothes very neatly and lock them away in a locker. If you have a towel, throw it on your shoulder - do not wrap it around your waist. Go to the sauna and sit on your towel for 5 minutes. After that, proceed into the showers and have the curtain closed only halfway. Take a 5 minute shower, dry off, and slowly walk back to your locker with your towel on your shoulder, dress up, and leave. Congrats! That's round 2 completed.

ROUND 3 ($15 / 5 days denial): "howru"
Go back home for this dare. Now jump onto your computer. Go to omegle or chaturbate. You know what to do (strip). Now start talking to random people normally. You must do this for a minimum of 30 minutes and talk to a minimum of 5 unique people you've never seen before. It could be about anything - the weather, movies, sports, etc. Bring up nudity and how you want more people to be comfortable with it. You may hide your face or show it. Don't worry, nobody is recording you and even if they are, it's going to be uploaded into a sea of videoes of other naked people that nobody will remember. But it is exciting knowing that you will be on the internet forever.

ROUND 4 ($25 / 7 days denial): "Into the Wild"
Drive to a hiking park or forest, one that is usually semi-quiet, and on a weekday. Hike a good 1-2 miles in, now strip. Once again you are to neatly fold your clothes and place them a good 10-20 ft from the path (don't lose track of this spot - mark it with a branch or something if you are by yourself). If you wish to remain in your sneakers, you can, however everything else must go. Now, hike for about half a mile (800 meters) away from your clothes. You may remain on the path or you may wonder off. If you come across another person, you may not cover up. If they ask, tell them it's because you lost a dare. The goal is to get you comfortable with nudity far away from your clothes and to open up to the possibility of coming across a stranger or two.

ROUND 5 ($50 / 10 days denial): "Vitamin D"
This is a reincarnation of round 4. You may go anywhere for this but instead of wondering around, you are going to be laying waiting for people to come across you so this area needs to be a bit more accessible to people (public park, beach, backyard). Bring a towel to lay on, strip, fold your clothes and sunbath for an hour. Make sure to close your eyes. If anyone stumbles upon you, tell them you have been doing this for a while and that you hate tanlines. Realistically, they'll won't even say anything so don't worry. The goal here is to be caught by a few strangers you don't know are watching you. That is the added suspense.

ROUND 6 ($100 / 12 days denial): "Skinny Dipping"
This is a classic to really get us going. It must be done either at a public beach or a public lake (for those who live inland). Since we just hit the midway point of this series, I will allow you to pick the time of day (could be morning or evening), so long as you don't bring a towel. You will bring only yourself in your usual, everyday clothes. Now strip, and go for a 5-10 minute swim. Afterwards, come back, wait to dry off and put your clothes on. If done during the afternoon, you may bring a towel to dry off with and cover up.

ROUND 7 ($150 / 15 days denial): "Hotel Happiness"
For this dare, you need to find an apartment complex or hotel. Get a room. If you don't have a room, go to the janitor's closet (usually unlocked). Enter and strip. You must exit, run the length of the corridor and back. If the corridors are short, go into the stairwell and run up at least 3 flights of stairs and back down again. Bragging rights to whomever uses the elevator.

ROUND 8 ($200 / 20 days denial): "Ride Along"
Yep. You are going to strip, throw your clothes into the trunk and get into the driver's seat. You are to drive for a minimum of 10 miles or 20 minutes (whichever comes first). None of this highway bullshit, it's going to be rural towns with traffic lights and two lane streets. Your partner can ride shotgun. Bragging rights to whomever drives into the city. If you have tinted windows, they must be lowered.

ROUND 9 ($250 / 25 days denial): "Up High"
Find a bridge preferably with a lot of traffic below. Walk over to the center and strip. Now face an oncoming side. Spread your legs and arms and look up. Stand still for 5 minutes. Are people honking? Do you feel excited? Glorious? You should. Face the other side and give them a 5 minute viewing as well.

ROUND 10 ($300 / 30 days denial): "Wanna see something?"
First get a trenchcoat. Secondly make sure you are wearing nothing underneath. Your goal is to go up to a member of the opposite sex and initiate a small dialogue. "Hey do you have the time?" or "You look familiar." or "How's it going?" As soon as they reply back, you open your jacket for a full frontal view. Don't cover up unless they turn away. Listen to their criticism but don't frat, you are beautiful!

ROUND 11 ($350 / 35 days denial): "Streaking"
This is where it gets really hard. It isn't a question of if - you WILL be seen. People will turn their heads, smile or laugh, say something or take a picture. You need to find a small town with a decent amount of traffic. The goal here is to cover 3 blocks or 400 meters (1 soccer field). You may walk and ONLY walk. Running disqualifies you. You will start out in an alley, hand your clothes to your partner (or hide them), and travel 3 blocks. Once completed, you may return and pick up your clothes or run to your car. It's entirely up to you. Good luck, you will need it.

ROUND 12 ($500 / 50 days denial): "It's 99 cents!"
This is the final round. Are you ready to do something shopping? No? We are going regardless. You are going to enter a store, pick something out, and pay for it... naked. You may have your partner follow you for support or if you are brave enough to do it by yourself. Good luck. The stakes are incredibly high so there's no backing down now.

If you made it this far, CONGRATS! Be sure to post your experiences as well as any bonus rounds you think would be interesting (could be easy or hard).

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to itzlinc25 for this post:
Old 07-15-2014, 12:31 AM   #2
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

I want to play this! But I'd have to miss rounds 10, 11 and 12 as they've got a high risk of getting you arrested and on the sex offenders register for life!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:39 AM   #3
itzlinc25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiverpool View Post
I want to play this! But I'd have to miss rounds 10, 11 and 12 as they've got a high risk of getting you arrested and on the sex offenders register for life!
Not necessarily a high risk but I'll try to come up with something different. The point is to gradually build comfort with being naked in front of others. Sooner or later they were bound to become difficult.

Furthermore, here's a slight bonus round based on the above 1-12 difficulty.

ROUND 5.1 ($55 / 11 days denial): "Locked Out"
For this challenge you need a car, 2 sets of car keys, and a semi-public road. Could be a back road next to the woods, I'll let you decide, but it should have cars on it every now and then and it needs to be at least a mile long. First pick an ending point. Drop your first set of keys beneath a rock and mark it with a branch sticking out. Drive down the road for exactly 0.5 miles and park by the side of it. Now strip and leave your clothes as well as second set of keys in the car. Exit the car, lock all doors, and close the door. You will now walk half a mile to retrieve your keys and back another half a mile for a total of a mile. Since it is an easier challenge, I'll let you hide in the woods if a car passes by.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat

Last edited by itzlinc25; 07-15-2014 at 09:51 AM.
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk