Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
tom.euclid

Default undressing dare (both genders, USA specific)

I was born in 1980 and I seem to have lived through a transition in the United States: Men of my age and older are comfortable in locker rooms and the like, while everyone younger seems palpably uncomfortable. I've heard rumors that a similar thing has happened with women, too. Frankly, I think this is Bad... For... America. I'd like to do something about it, hence the following dare.

From now, until you meet the ending conditions, you will:
  1. Always undress in an order that leaves your privates the most exposed for the longest amount of time (e.g., pants, underwear, shirt, socks). This applies no matter where you are, even if you're alone. Just make it a habit.*
  2. Position yourself in the most visible place even if you're alone (e.g., by the door, never the corner locker)
* two exceptions:
1) If you're a man about to have sex with a girl, you can take your socks off first: Erection with socks just looks silly. You still have to do pants before shirts, though. Girls get no exception here, I'm afraid: girls in just socks are still totally hot.
2) If nudity might plausibly get you in real trouble, you can be more discrete, for instance, quickly changing behind a towel in the beach parking lot.

The ending conditions are as follows:
You will change like this until you converse with four different strangers who can see your private parts at the time.

Back when I was young you'd be able to easily finish this dare in one day if you just went to the YMCA. Nowadays, it could take years.

I'd love to hear how this goes for people. I'd be very heartened if this dare helped bring our Country back from the Brink of Puritanism.

willing dislikes: Light CBT, urine, enema, ice, urethra

Limits: scat, writing on my body, family and friends, facial photos, the ER, and the police.

Exotic Gear: spanking machine, electro-sex gear, fucking machine.

My dare to save America
tom.euclid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #2
KinkedDick

Hell, I'll get in on this. I don't know why more aren't already.

Your reasoning is pretty spot-on as well.

(Just have to work at reversing my habit of undressing top-to-bottom.)
KinkedDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #3
Allen.roberts

Send a message via Yahoo to Allen.roberts

I'll join in too. I'm completely comfortable with the way I look naked, even though I'm no where near model material
Allen.roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #4
timekronos

I am in too

Limits:Other people, Pee/Poo, anal, crossdressing
timekronos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
behavior, locker room, nudity, public