Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #241
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Question Set #5

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now?

Nope, I tend to sit cross legged with my legs under my pc desk and my arms close to me.

2. How much do you know about computers?
Nothing at all, really. Pupil often makes jokes saying I need to take classes and the first class will be how to turn on your computer.

3. How did you came to your name?
My screen name? It was given to me by someone that hit on me and I rejected him and he called me "you're cold to me, a frosty bitch." 'Frosty' then stuck with my friends.

4. Do you like/liked school?
I liked it in the earlier years, hated it in later years and eventually just stopped going. I always loved performing arts and English classes though.

5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD?
The Sub Wars thread with Rose and I
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #242
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
If you could go back in time and tell 13 year old frosty something that wouldn't improve your financial status, what would you tell her?
Hmmm..

I'd tell her not to trust a certain someone and I'd also tell her not to give up because things get better even if takes time and doesn't seem like it ever will. I made a lot of mistakes at 15-17 that I'd change if I could, and if I knew now what I didn't then, a lot of them could be avoided.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #243
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishlola View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]1. What is your favorite pet name for Sweetteen?

I don't really have a pet name for him. I know Pupil sometimes call him boy and both like it, but I've never been one to give pet names to others.

2. What's your favorite non-sexual thing to do with Pupil?

Just watching movies in bed together with my head on his chest and him tickling/caressing me, or playing games together like board games and talking about anything and everything.

3. If you could change your username to anything you wanted, what would you change it to?

Ice Maiden! Dark called it me once in chat and I loved it!

4. What was your favorite thing to see when you went to Italy?

oooo. I loved all of it but my favourite would have to be Lake Garda and/or Lake ieso..they're both beautiful! I feel at peace in/near water and I want to live near there in the future.

5. What is your favorite thing to wear, whether it's something comfy or something sexy?
I don't really care much for clothes, I always wear whatever I think is nice even if others don't. I seem to be spending a lot of time in running bottoms and a vest lately due to working out more often.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #244
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]1. What's your favorite way to spend time with your son?

Anything! Swimming, going to the park, playing football, baking cakes..I don't see him as much as I would like to at the moment so every second is precious to me. Though my favourite moments are when he comes to me randomly to hug and kiss me and say I love you mummy

2. What's one show you can watch over and over?
Buffy and Angel. I'm making Pupil watch them with me this time, and I find it soooo hard not to tell him spoilers or ask him things that will lead to parts of the story he hasn't yet seen.

3. Do you prefer to wear lipstick or eyeshadow?

I don't wear either, I usually keep to foundation and mascara and that's all, but if I had to choose I'd go with eye-shadow..or lipgloss instead of lipstick. I find it funny to kiss Pupil with gloss and make him all sticky :P

4. What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

I don't like the taste of much alcohol to be honest..surprising to say I was very drunk over the weekend HAHA. I generally only drink vodka and diet pepsi, or if I go out I'll order a cocktail, I have no idea what is in it besides sweet juice, rum and vodka, it's called a fruity tutu. But it gets me drunk REALLY quickly so I only have two at the most.

5. If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what flavor would you be?
Strawberry...sweet but tangy at times
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #245
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Well, now I'm getting back to being active again...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
Also, I dare you to pour a bucket (or large glass if bucket unavailble) full of water over your head the second this dare is approved, no matter what you are doing or where you are at.
this one done! Only took a minute or so, we went into the back yard to do it so that the floors didn't get wet as they are laminate and it could ruin the wood. Anyway, Pupil was laughing at me before I'd even started, and laughed more when I made a joke of can I get you too? He threatened me with 10 buckets in a row if I decided to get him with the water as well so I sensibly chose not to. He got his phone ready so he could video it/take a picture and told me when he was ready for me to start.

Last time he had me do several in a row I whined a little and stalled and he started telling me if this next one wasn't done in 5 seconds he'd add another as well as the current one, and I ended up with at least 5 more..so I didn't want to repeat that

So there was no messing this time, as soon as he said he was ready I sighed a little and then lifted the bucket over me. I didn't fill it ALL the way as it's too heavy for me to lift when I do, but a good majority of it was filled and succeeded in drenching me head to toe, and Pupil just cracked up laughing hysterically at me as I finished.

I told him "fu for laughing, jerk" and went back inside where it was warm

I'm glad it's nighttime and no one could see
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #246
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Sign

1. What is one new thing you've tried this week?

2. Where was the last place you bought something, and what did you buy?

3. What's your height?

4. What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?

5. Have you ever gone streaking?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:51 AM   #247
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
1. What is one new thing you've tried this week?

Hmm..I can't think of anything I've tried this week which was new, the two most recent things that spring to mind are both D/s related- ATM and begging.

-Both were limits before this...with ATM Sir asked me if I would clean a toy after fucking myself with it and I told him I didn't know until the time came, when the time came and he asked if I would during a session and I pushed myself to go ahead and do it for him. I was very confused at the time as I detailed in my blog about the session but glad I pleased him and it's now a soft limit.

- With begging, I'd previously told him why it was a limit for me so he was aware not to touch it all, but after talking to him about the reasons why it became a limit to begin with I told him I did eventually want to work on it and push through it to overcome my past/demons, but that he might need to guide and help me with it. I told him recently I thought I was ready to begin trying to overcome it and during a session later that night I begged for the first time. I absolutely sucked at it and it was extremely difficult- it took me around ten minutes for three or four sentences. But Sir was patient with me and was very proud of me for trying with it, and since then I think there's been a further two times and each time he said I'm getting better and better with it. *blushes*

2. Where was the last place you bought something, and what did you buy?
Yesterday at a discount shop nearby to my home. Off the top of my head I remember buying potatoes, tuna, bread, sausages, mince, dog and cat food, irn bru and a pizza. I'm sure there were a few other bits but I can't remember what- yesterday was a boring food shop.

3. What's your height?
5'2. Well, just a teensy bit under..5'1 and 3/4

4. What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?
I tend to stick to kids prducts lately like johnsons or little angels as I'm really senstive due to eczma on my scalp And those are sesntive to the skin. Before this I always used either tressme or strawberry scented shampoo/conditioner.

5. Have you ever gone streaking?
Hahahahaha. Sophia dared me to streak my street a month or two ago. I was drunk so I thought it was the funniest idea ever at the time and did it..and the day after I didn't even know/remember until rereading Skype history HAHA
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-12-2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:52 AM   #248
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

What are your greatest subjects of expertise?

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:41 AM   #249
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
What are your greatest subjects of expertise?
Damn..what a question for someone with little to no self esteem..

Academically wise, I'm going to go for...Law and Psychology, because that's what I've studied/am studying and I'd be really silly if I didn't know what I was learning

Personality wise..I'm incredibly empathetic, a very good listener and the first to advise/help if I can.

Oh, and sarcasm. Sarcasm is a great subject of expertise for me.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #250
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Why did you change your name?

Do you like presents?

Can you wake up pupil with water for me?

Last time you went to the dentist?

Do you wear a wrist watch?

Will you ask on my ama too?

Do you sleep naked?

Would you repeat your perfect week or the 1000 edge challenge? Maybe a 2000 edge challenge?

Do you have tumblr?
Old 11-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #251
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Why did you change your name?

Dark called me IceMaiden in chat once and I really liked it and wanted it for my screeen name after that. I've had Frosty for maybe 4/5 years? And it was a loooong time ago when I got given the nickname in r/l. So when I got the oppurtunity to chage it I was happy ^^

Do you like presents?

I like ama presents :P Presents such as birthay/christmas/random gifts? I find it hard to accept them from people, unless its books or socks. I love books and socks! I also like to make personal sentimental gifts for others instead of buying gifts.

Can you wake up pupil with water for me?
Of course! I'll do this as soon as I'm better hahahaha

Last time you went to the dentist?
About May I think? I went whilst we were in Italy as Pupil's father is a doctor and dentist.

Do you wear a wrist watch?
Nope. I used to, my mother once got me the most beautiful studded damond pink watch that says daughter all my love on the bottom..but I haven't changed the batteries and never remember, it's been in the drawer for about a year now.

Will you ask on my ama too?

I will

Do you sleep naked?
No, I'm too self concious for that even with Pupil...the most naked I'll get when sleeping is staying in my underwear. Unless I'm sleeping alone then I will if I'm too hot.

Would you repeat your perfect week or the 1000 edge challenge? Maybe a 2000 edge challenge?

Oh my days. You know Sir is laughing that you asked this and waiting for my answer grrr. I don't want to repeat either and I most certainly don't want a 2,000 edge challenge! But...if Sir asked it of me... I would do so. (Please please please don't make me Sir!)

Do you have tumblr?
I dooo..but I haven't used it in forever, not even sure what my password is anymore.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-20-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:51 AM   #252
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Oh well I have some questions for you.

1. What's the favourite thing you've had to do for me so far?

2. What's the least favourite thing you've had to?

3. Do you like being humiliated in front of everyone in the chat room? If so just how much?

4. Just how much would you do to save one of your friends from suffering or being tormented?

5. Describe what you are hoping I will have you do for me once you are feeling better?

6. Lastly, what are you ?

Last edited by Tease; 11-20-2014 at 09:59 AM.
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:26 AM   #253
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tease View Post
Oh well I have some questions for you.

1. What's the favourite thing you've had to do for me so far?

Hmm. This is hard actually...because my favourite thing to do for you comes down to pleasing you itself...it doesn't really matter how as long as I get that end result. But I have to pick something I will go with paddling on mic, it made it so much more intense for me knowing you could hear me. (I might have mumbled a few swear words at you under my breath at times.)

2. What's the least favourite thing you've had to?

Begging. You know why I found it so difficult in the same session I mentioned above, it was so freaking difficult, even more so when part of me is wanting to do it to please you but such a big part of me was fighting so hard against it. I don't think I will ever find that any easier.

3. Do you like being humiliated in front of everyone in the chat room? If so just how much?

umm..well it depends Sir..yes I enjoy being humiliated..I like it more if it's just by you however...I don't mind people I know/am friends joining in with it, I'm not okay with strangers joining in I think that's rude. I do also like it a lot (as well as think oh my god WTF and blush at the same time-so kind of a love/hate thing) when you have me say things/call me names in there. *blushes*

4. Just how much would you do to save one of your friends from suffering or being tormented?

It depends what they had to do and if I thought it was really bad for them..if I thought that it was then I'd be offering a lot to help them, whilst I find it funny for them to have to do things they dislike I don't like seeing them have to go through something they really hate..which is the only reason I ended up helping my bestie

5. Describe what you are hoping I will have you do for me once you are feeling better?
Errmm..whatever you wish? Ha ha ha.
Okayokayokay...I miss bruises again, it's no fun when they heal and I can't feel that constant ache..I enjoy wearing bruises for you and I enjoy that the pain reminds me I'm yours Sir...sooo I'm kind of hoping you will beat me.

6. Lastly, what are you ?

your filthy slut Sir
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-20-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #254
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

Why the bird for avatar picture?
Why not something like a fan art of Elsa?
Or something that's little more frozen?

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:31 AM   #255
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
Why the bird for avatar picture?

I thought the scenery of the picture went well with Frosty as my username and still does with Ice Maiden.

Why not something like a fan art of Elsa?

Because I like a couple of the songs from the movie more than the actual movie itself. Though I do think she looks awesome with the transformation at the end of Let it go...hmm.

Or something that's little more frozen?

Because the bird is pretty!
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk