Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
sailorman3217

Default Truth chain for Guys ONLY!

Whats the farthest you've ever gone with a guy? Describe the experience if you have..

add on new truths if you guys want!

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
sailorman3217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I must have posted this like a million times on this site but I'll post it again anyways. The farthest I have gone with a guy is oral...giving. He, I'll call him Lance, and I were playing truth and dare, and my other friend, who I'll call Scott, was too engrossed in playing video games so he didn't play. But one dare for me that Lance gave me was to suck his cock. Now since none of us had fully matured yet, I was a little more mature but not by much, his cock was really small but it was also hard. I was able to get his cock and sac in my mouth and I just loved the taste of it even though he couldn't cum. Several days, or weeks I can't remember, I did the same technique with Scott and he tasted good as well. One time all of us were hanging out and Lance dared me to suck his cock again until he told me to stop, which I glady obliged and I must have sucked him for about 5 minutes and I enjoyed every minute of it. I just wish I could suck some more mature cocks now and swallow, or actually RECIEVE a bj. But anyways that's my story.

Here's a truth to add on, what is the most sexual daydream or visual image you have had in your head with a guy, if you've had one? Describe in great detail.

Komodo Jones

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
sailorman3217

One of the most sexual day dreams was of me(15) and my friend who i'll call Tyler (18). Tyler has long stright flowing blonde hair, deep brown eyes, and the perfect muscled surfer body with tight abbs and a perfect chest. At our yacht club when the water is cold he wears these very tight spandex type pants with nothing underneith that exposes his large packege in reletively good detail. I've always wanted to get him up into the loft of the club house and give him a full body massage with nothing but those pants on him the slowly start to massage his beautiful dick. Then i daydreamed that i pulled the tight pants down and engulfed myself into him grabbing everything i can get into my mouth. Then have him strip me and 69 ontop of me before i get up on the couch up there, lie on my back with my legs spread apart and watch ever muscle on his body constrict as he viggerously pounds my ass before having a gripping orgasm and cuddle up with me naked while panting from the workout.

so thats my fantasy/ dirtiest daydream in a nut shell haha.

[email protected]
or
[email protected]
Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=sailorman3217;136671]Whats the farthest you've ever gone with a guy? Describe the experience if you have..
QUOTE]

when still at school, me and a mate used to play strip games.
one day we were lying on his bed and we started playing with each others dicks. Stroking, pulling etc. He pulled my forskin right down. it hurt like hell.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

What's the farthest i've gone with a guy?

Me and my friend "alan" and his brother "colin" it was alan's turn so he dared me to suck his cock. He wasn't very developed so i could fit everything in my mouth. The feeling was amazing. I also had the same dare with colin. When it was my turn i dared them both to do the same, boy was it great!?! Another time i had to give alan a 69 and it was another great time. This was at a time when we all wondering about the same sex

I would love to do this now, both recive and give a bj, but when giving actually have to swallow.

Have you ever asked a boy to do something and then be laughed at?
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
JustAGuy

After being introduced to TOrD by my female cousin, I tried to play with my next door neighbour when I slept over one night. We got as far as him having to stand naked in front of a TV showing static but no farther than that. One time when that same neighbour and I were visiting a mutual friend, the friend locked my neighbour outside and when he came to the glass door to be let in, the friend turned around, dropped his pants and mooned him. I thought that was the most erotic thing ever.

My most sexual daydream involves being wrestled to the ground by a guy smaller than me, and me having to surrender and suck his cock as a punishment. The humiliation of being forced to perform a homosexual act when one is straight is pretty powerful stuff!
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
sailorman3217

these are all great! i really like the restling one... that got me pritty darn horney just thinking about it haha please keep em' comin

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk