Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-30-2014, 02:40 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Talking Adventures in Figging:

But hold on, before I get ahead of myself I guess I should explain what the hell "Figging" is. In short, Figging is a form of anal play.
First and foremost Figging is NOT done with Figs! So you can just get that picture out of your head right now. Figging is done with Ginger Roots. Confusing I know, but really do you honestly think that a Fig could fit up your bum?! Well if it can...I don't wanna know about it lol...that could be a mess...eeeew.

Moving on, according to Ms. Margret Davis, "While there is still controversy as to the origins and reasons to figging..." Some believe that ginger was originally inserted into race horses' anuses in order to make them run faster in races...this practice was known as "gingering"...perhaps that is the reason why they changed the name of the practice for human victims lol. To continue, "...it is fairly well agreed upon that it dates back to the Victorian era. Mentions of figging can be found in some Victorian literature. Back in those days, the Victorians were a fairly bawdy, perverted, kinky bunch behind closed doors.
Caning, a very popular form of punishment, especially for the female miscreant, was elevated to an art form itself. There is evidence that figging actually had its beginnings when ginger was used in a caning victim's anus to prevent her from clenching her buttocks during punishment. Clenching one's bottom while it hosts ginger causes an intense burning sensation."

Figging: an explanation of how to...
Figging is fairly simply really, go to your local grocery store and pick out a "hand of ginger"..let it be noted that the fresher the ginger the better the sensation, additionally organic ginger is FAR superior to the non-organic stuff! Once you have procured your ginger roots, cut off one of the fingers, and as displayed in the diagram above, begin to pare off the brown layer. Your finger by no means needs to be as large and daunting as the one displayed above!

Once your finger has been carved into the shape you so desire (the finger should be no shorter than 4") you can prepare your sub/bottom for insertion. It is easiest if they lay tummy down over a stack of pillows. Note: do NOT use lube with ginger. Lubricant acts as a sealant and prevents the ginger moisture from releasing; in other words that means no yummy, stingy, burning sensation! Instead, use cold water to keep the finger wet and go ahead and use spit for lubing up the anus. Slowly and gently insert the finger.

At this point, if your ginger is fresh and organic, it should already start tingling and burning inside them. Once the ginger is fully in place, the sensation can become completely overwhelming. The sweet burn of pain and pleasure laced together can be quite arousing. And now that you've completed the figging bit, you can commence with the proceedings and spank away! Make sure that you do NOT strike the end of the ginger root! It could break...and well...yeah...that wouldn't be good.
I look forward to stories about your figging adventures!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 06-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
alex_carter
getDare Devil

This is a very well written piece about figging. Let me just say I'm glad I don't have a man to do this to me if it truly is (and I have no reason to believe it isn't) as intense as you describe.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
figging, ginger, ginger root, punishment, spanking