Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #1
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

Post £20

With chains around my hands and feet and a collar fixed tightly around my neck I was dragged into a large, empty warehouse.

I hate to admit it but I was scared, terribly. I had been walking home from my school after having just finished my final exam and had turned down a little side street, the last decision I would ever make. It was getting darker so I increased my pace. There was a sound, I turned to see what it was- CRACK!

And here I am now, except for the hair on top of my head, I had been completely shaved. They wore hoods, I could see their faces. They grabbed hold of my chained hands and connected them to a large metal hook hanging from the warehouse roof. They took my remaining colthes, a dirty pair of underwear and ripped it off, I screamed out and had my underwear forced into my mouth. I was blindfolded and left to hang their.

I heard chains being moved and light groans echoing in the large room. Was I alone? My stoumach rumbled, I hadn't eaten since before they took me.
"Well this is it," I thought "You're gonna be left their to starve, or they are gonna come back and torture you!" The thought of them wanting to kill me was flicking through my mind, had they shaved my body so there would be less chance of me leaving DNA somewhere, where they gonna send it to my family? (since I had turned 18 I hadn't lived at home and it wasn't unusual for me not to not see my family for days) "Shit." I tried to say, forgetting that I had underwear lodged in my mouth.

let me know what you think, this is my first story. Jslave

Last edited by Hampers; 02-18-2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: parsed your links for you
Jslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
gogol

wow this is a really good start! I can't wait until you post some more.
gogol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

it is a good start, though i cant say whether it is a guys perspective or a girls??

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:10 AM   #4
Rhys

Send a message via MSN to Rhys

Not a bad start. But I agree with molten man. Distinct lack of perspective.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
V-man

Yeah what moltenman said
limits: public, shit, extreme pain, permanent, gay stuff, crossdressing, diapers, messy
V-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to be able to right more to this, or even look at it, but unfortunately an event that happened to a very dear friend of mine, too similar to the story, I will not be righting anymore for the time being.

Forever,
Jslave
Jslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk