Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default What is the messiest you have been?

this isn't my normal type of post, but I guess I'm just in one of those moods lol.
Simply, as the title suggests how messy have you gotten? Have you ever been gunged? Had a bucket of custard dropped on you as a prank? Or filled your underwear with eggs? lol. This is a fetish that seems to be a lot more popular with guys, but I would love to hear some of the girls responses lol. I have been WAm (wet and messy) aware since I was about 13 (well that was when I realised the sexual connection).
Messiest I have been goes back years when I messed myself up at home, think it was ready brek, custard, eggs and cream lol, but was a while ago, just covered myself in the shower oh yes I used baked beans too (remember the after smell lol).
Would love feedback and if any girls are interested in this perversion lol, feel free to ask me questions, I always like a good Wam chat lol.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
thirdchoice
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
this isn't my normal type of post, but I guess I'm just in one of those moods lol.
Simply, as the title suggests how messy have you gotten? Have you ever been gunged? Had a bucket of custard dropped on you as a prank? Or filled your underwear with eggs? lol. This is a fetish that seems to be a lot more popular with guys, but I would love to hear some of the girls responses lol. I have been WAm (wet and messy) aware since I was about 13 (well that was when I realised the sexual connection).
Messiest I have been goes back years when I messed myself up at home, think it was ready brek, custard, eggs and cream lol, but was a while ago, just covered myself in the shower oh yes I used baked beans too (remember the after smell lol).
Would love feedback and if any girls are interested in this perversion lol, feel free to ask me questions, I always like a good Wam chat lol.

Cant say its a fetish of mine.. well maybe haah but ive had afew experiences.

Ive masterbaited with yoghurt as lub.

I got a dare on here and i said i had a blindfold and hand cuffs..

I got told to make up buckets of items and place the key oft he cuffs in one of the buckets. To get the key i had to place the buckets over my head and dunk them on me. Kinda hard to find hte key due to being blindfolded.. but got it evidently. Was covered in choco sauce custard ketchup mushy peas whipped cream and baked beans.. haha choice times. Am kinda keen to dod that again

Another one is where i was blindfolded (my fetish and this time had ankle cuffs one and the key was plced on the floor. but to find it i have to trample thru some eggs which wasnt that plesent.
thirdchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Had a wedgie with baked beans in sauce down my underwear

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
legoguy314
Account Banned

oh wow, messiest? that is hard to say. Probably when I was really horny and home alone for the whole weekend. Lets see if i can do a recap. Get naked and cover nipples penis and ass with peanut butter then bread. Then put on my sister's panties. Filled those up with applesauce. Then put on her 1 piece swim suit. Filled that up with a bunch of condiments and beans. Covered the rest of me in choc. pudding and whip cream then rinse my hair out with syrup and milk, needless to say it took a bit to clean that one up.

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:12 AM   #5
Kitten
The One & Only

On schoolcamp it started to pour and we all got so wet, our underwear was soaked @_@ So we decided it couldnt get any worse and held a mud fight
It was great fun but not in a sexual way at all xD (actually, I dont know about the others... who knows )
It sure was messy though.

Ive seen some mud fetish clips on youtube, but not as many as food fetish clips
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
lilj
Account Banned

ive had eggs in my pants cream in my bra and custerd poured over my head for losing a bet and i had to stay like that all day and i must say it was 1 of my best days
lilj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk