Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-15-2014, 03:51 PM   #1
thwone184

Default Night at the Hotel

Recently I took a trip to London with a few friends that involved staying overnight in a hotel and because I like my privacy I booked a room to myself. I went over to London and I had a great day in London site seeing but by about 11:30 I was shattered and decided to go to my room to go to bed, the only thing was I was also rather horny so I thought I could have a quick wank before going to bed. I had noticed when I have got to the room that there was a standard size safe in the room for locking away any valuables in and I also noticed you could set up to an 8 digit code for the safe. So a thought came to my head mostly due to having red too many getdare stories and also chatting friends on here that I could set a random code write it down on a bit of paper then walk down to the end hotel corridor passed 10 other rooms including the ones my friends are in and leave the code on the floor next to the plant at the very end. So that is what I did and when I returned to the room I thought I could just lock my 2 pairs of boxers and socks in the safe and then I would have to out to retrieve the code commando, there was also a risk someone might see the piece of paper with the code on and walk off with it meaning I would have had to of spent the whole of the next day of my trip commando. So on I took my boxers and socks and place them into the safe but it didn’t lock it yet as I was still a little nervous so I thought I would strip and start to masturbate knowing that would give me the confidence to do it . I was right as the more I wanked my 6inch cock the hornier I got and I thought right I am going to do this so I got up but on my way to the safe I thought I could raise the stakes for this dare and I thought I had only brought 2 t-shirts with me as I was only staying overnight so I thought I could fold them up and place them into the safe as well which would mean I would have to retrieve the code with just my jeans on. With how horny I know was I wasted no time in placing those into the safe as well thinking how risky it would be for me to lock the safe now, I walked over to the full length mirror and looked at my naked body, I wasn’t in bad shape as I am 6ft2 slightly cubby but not too much. I then thought now it’s time but just as I am about to do it I look at my only pair of jeans on the floor and think I could probably squeeze those in the safe too which mean I would have to retrieve the code totally naked. By now my cock was so hard and I was so horny I wasn’t thinking clearly and I just found myself squeezing my jeans in to safe too which also had my wallet and phone in the pockets. So with every bit of clothing I had with me squeezed into the safe I closed the door with my left hand whilst stroking my cock with the right hand, and then I just did it I turned the handle and locked the safe and it made a click as it did and my heart pounded with a mixture of fear and excitement. I was now trapped totally naked inside my hotel room with a raging hardon and the only way to get my clothes back is by going naked into the hall way walking naked to retrieve it and that is if it was still there so at this point I did the only thing I could do and that was to lay down on the bed naked and wank furiously with the scenario that I had placed myself in swirling around in my head. Needless to say I cummed within minutes spurting a thick layer of cum all over my body, I laid there breathing heavy and sweating having had one of the best orgasms of my life. But as I started to come down from my orgasm the realism of my situation came in my mind as I was now petrified of leaving my room naked to retrieve the code but that is what I would have to do. So I walk over to my room door and I opened it slightly and peeked my head out and the cost was clear so I just leapt out and ran down the hall naked and to my relief the code was there so I grabbed it then turned and ran back to my hotel room and entered it and closed the door behind me. It was such a relief to have made it without being seen so I took my clothes out of the safe and then went to bed.
I hope u have enjoyed this story as it is something I really did, feel free to comment or message me if u want to chat
thwone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to thwone184 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk