Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2014, 06:06 PM   #31
maxS
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgarLindale View Post
I am a naughty slut.
That is unreasonable and can potentially cause permanent damage or temporary scarring so I'll have to say no
I would also recomand a no.
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:13 AM   #32
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm not sure how cleaning like that would work, my breasts aren't exactly large enough to hold anything and I wouldn't be able to clean without my hands
You may use a bra as a rag, or you may use nipple clamps to clamp a rag to your chest.

Quote:
also the most I can fit into my ass is a sharpie marker so I wouldn't know how to fit two fingers.
Then I suggest that you do not run into requiring to fit a second finger into your ass.

Quote:
As for the showering part what am I exactly repeating? The nipple pinching or the water thing?
The water thing.

Quote:
That is unreasonable and can potentially cause permanent damage or temporary scarring so I'll have to say no
If your house has your water heater turned up to an unreasonable level (the level is normally preset to 50°C/120°F, which takes ten seconds to even start to burn), you must suffer the punishment of being a worthless skank who cannot properly follow directions. Your punishment is that you must spend the next hour writing "BAD GIRL PUNISH ME" all over your body, starting with your feet and ending with your face. You are allowed to skip over your forearms, hands, neck, and face. You should write it at least two hundred and fifty times, so make sure to write small enough that it will all fit.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:32 PM   #33
AgarLindale

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
You may use a bra as a rag, or you may use nipple clamps to clamp a rag to your chest.

Then I suggest that you do not run into requiring to fit a second finger into your ass.

The water thing.

If your house has your water heater turned up to an unreasonable level (the level is normally preset to 50°C/120°F, which takes ten seconds to even start to burn), you must suffer the punishment of being a worthless skank who cannot properly follow directions. Your punishment is that you must spend the next hour writing "BAD GIRL PUNISH ME" all over your body, starting with your feet and ending with your face. You are allowed to skip over your forearms, hands, neck, and face. You should write it at least two hundred and fifty times, so make sure to write small enough that it will all fit.
I am a naughty slut.

I wish I would have gotten this yesterday sir.

Edges to be completed: 25/31

Likes/Dislikes/Etc
AgarLindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #34
Bladoo!

I think its time you punished your throat, you need to force an object at least 6 inches long, either a banana, cucumber, dildo or cock, down your throat as far as it can go. You need to make sure that it causes you to choke to remind yourself that youre a dirty slut. if you puke, rub it into your body.
Bladoo! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, dares, horny girl, punishment bad slut, slut