Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-08-2007, 08:05 AM   #1
Mephistopheles
and amen I say unto you

Default Simple Addition...

This is not actually a stand-alone dare itself, but, an idea that struck me when I was thinking the other day. Since there are quite a few folks who enjoy doing dares "for" others (hence the multitude of request threads), why not just do a dare for the general public instead?

In essence, youtube it. Cameras are pretty common, and so are cam phones, so, to make the next dare you do that much harder, upload it to youtube. It is anonymous, actually, but, if you put it up with a description and some tags, it will get seen by a lot of people--potentially a huge number. Since it is more or less anonymous, there is little risk involved (though if you want to be insanely daring, you could link folks you know to the video), but, a huge potential for the world at large to see. Youtube is also pretty liberal with regards to content; mostly only extremely explicit NC17-style vids get taken down--I've even seen plenty with regular nudity that were allowed fine and dandy.

So, consider this if you feel like doing a dare "for" somebody, or, if you just want to up the ante on any old dare you do.

As a final note, do NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT link to any videos here. It violates the site rules, which we all like to follow, right?

...I also have no clue why I am so verbose today.
Mephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:04 PM   #2
Glutgod
getDare Devil

If you did that oe you-tube, I'm guessing they would take it off, btw I have a few vids on youtube.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk