Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
FoxyCoxy1988

Default A Hotel Dare (Non-Fiction)

Hi guys!

Back in January I went on a ski trip to France with my university. We were staying in a large hotel (a couple of thousand people in it) and on the final night I was enjoying the apres ski with some friends. I decided to come home early (about 12ish) but didn't have a key and there was only one person in the room who slept with ear plugs. As such I decided to knock 3 times and, if he didn't answer, do a naked dare.

I knocked and there was no answer. So I walked just round the corner (of the hotel hallway) and took off all my clothes and left them in a dark corner. I then walked completely naked up up the steps one flight, along that hallway, and then took the elevator back down to my floor before walking back to my clothes. This wasn't too bad to be honest but there was literally nowhere to hide if someone came out of a room or something!

I knocked again, this time 6 times and still there was no response so I upped the game a bit. I did pretty much the same thing only this time I just wandered around the hotel naked for about 5 minutes before returning to my clothes. Still didn't feel too nervous doing this but at one point I had to do a bit of a doubling back to avoid been seen after I heard voices approaching!

Next I knocked 9 times and still didn't get an answer so I walked (clothed) down to the bottom floor. Here I wimped about quite a bit as people were coming into the hotel. I finally got into the elevator (nearest the main entrance) on the bottom floor and pressed for each floor on the way up to the 7th floor. As I stopped on each floor I removed one item of clothing and threw it out of the elevator into the 'lobby' area. I got to the 7th floor without incident and was completely naked. I then walked/got the elevator around the hotel to the top floor (about the 17th) - this was really scary as I had no clothes, no real way of covering up or hiding, no idea if my clothes would still be where I'd left them plus I was getting a little bit lost because of the layout of the hotel!

I finally got back to my elevator (still naked) and pressed for the ground floor. Going down the elevator stopped twice on two floors and it was terrifying as I had no idea who would be there when the doors opened! I was lucky though as both times it was a pair of girls who let me be (wish they'd got in the elevator though!). Once I reached the bottom floor I came back up in the elevator, stopping on each floor to get my clothing (which was all thankfully still there) and put it back on!

My next round of knocking on my hotel door also went unanswered so this time I stripped down naked and masturbated outside in the snow (it was horrible and freezing!!!) in sight of probably hundreds of hotel windows. Finally, on my next round of knocking, the door finally opened and I was able to get in and go to bed (which I really wanted after lying nude in the snow!).

The elevator dare though in particular was such a rush though and I'm definitely hoping to do it, or a variant, some time soon. If you have any ideas please let me know!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #2
daremenudeguy

lol nice although i probably wouldn't have gone out in the snow
Old 03-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Great Story.
I wouldn't have done the elevator bits, but masturbating in the snow is a great feeling. Have done it several times myself.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

Naked40!!!

I love your work. Nice.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
cyrano69

Nice one.
Hotel hallways are a lot of fun
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
FoxyCoxy1988

Thanks for allthe feedback guys!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote