Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #1
Glavial

Default Michelle and Friends - The Dare Contract [Fiction]

Hi everyone deicided to write a story!! please keep in mind when reading i am very busy alot of the time so posts may be spaced apart a bit but we shall see how that goes just please dont get too angry at me!1 lol

ok heres the introduction of the story to take the place of the blurb of the book:

When Michelle made the big decision to move out of home she knew it would be a great experiance of her life, but she never though it could end up like this. What started as just a simple game of truth or dare may well become the most dominant factor of not only Michelle's life, but the life of her seven best friends.

Prologue - "Just A Quick Game"

Michelle went out to her small hatchback car and grabbed her last box of stuff. Hoisting it into her arms she carried it back through the open front door, kicking it closed behind her and proceeding up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Her room was the first door on the right of the stairs. As she walked in she quickly dropped the box onto her bed and looked around her room. She had started to unpack and things were still everywhere, a complete mess, but she was happy. Michelle was 18 and had finally moved out of home. She was an average height girl and was very fit. Her breasts were larger than all her friends and most of the girls she knew. Tis often got her alot of attention from guys, though she had only ever dated two.

She could hear her friend Kaitlin in her room, humming to herself, probably busy packing away her own stuff. Michelle still couldnt believe her and her best friend had finally moved out of home and, even better, had moved in together! Michelle and Kaitlin had been friends since they were children, and were very close. Michelle quickly stepped out of her room, closing the door behind her and wandered up the hallway to the last room on the right, Kaitlin's room. She knocked lightly on the door and almost immediately heard kaitlin call to come in. As Michelle entered Kaitlin was putting the last of her clothes into her chest of drawers. Kaitlin always was alot more organised than her and Michele made a quick mental note to finish packing her thinsg away before Kaitlin deicided to do it for yer. kaitlin was shorter than Michelle by about a head, though she was the same age. Opposite to Michelle her breasts were the smallest of their friends put they were firm and sat nicely on her small figure. She was a natural gymnast and had been the top of the gymnastics team when she was in school.

"Hey Kaitlin, sure you got everything?" Michelle asked smiling
"Yea pretty sure," Kaitling replied, quickly glancing around the room. "What about you? have u started putting things away yet?" Kaitlin asked skeptically.
"Well a few things, but hey theres no rush right?" Michelle answered laughing.
Kaitlin laughed as well, shaking her head. The furnature for the house had arrived early that mourning and the both of them had spent most of the day arranging it all and setting up their computers and the tv. Kaitlin quickly finished putting her clothes away and turned back to Michelle.

"So what now?" Kaitlin asked sitting down on the edge of her bed.
"How bout we check out whats on tv?" Michelle said walking out of Kaitlins room and heading for the living room downstairs. Kaitlin followed slowly after her, shutting her door. As she came down the stairs Michelle flopped down onto the couch and reached for the remote. Kaitlin wandered over and sat down beside Michelle on the couch. It was a four seater so they had plenty of room to relax and spread out. Michelle flipped through the channels but the girls didnt find anything they though was worth watching. Giving up Michelle turned off the tv and dropped the remote back on the small coffee table in from of the couch. Kaitlin turned to her and boredly asked "Well that sucks what should we do then?"
"I dunno, have dinner maybe.." Michelle asked looking at the clock hung on the wall beside the kitchen. Kaitlin glanced up at the clock and noticed it was only 5:10pm, much too early for dinner. she though for a second before a cheecky smile lit up her face. "Well since were finally all settled in, how bout we celebrate the night with a game of truth or dare?" Kaitlin suggested.
"I dunno Kait, i've got work tomorrow...," Michelle began to say before Kaitlin cut her off and quickly pleaded "Aww come on Michelle your working a night shift tomorrow and the night is still young! We'll invite Dane and Kim, they are only a five minute drive away! Come on Michelle it'll be just a quick game." Michelle finally gave in after all the night was young as she supposed "just a quick game" would be alright. So, resigned to Kaitlins idea she answered "Ok call them up and tell them to come over." Kate excitedly got up and started for the house phone resting on the kitchen counter.

Ok thats the prologue please comments, replies and feedback welcome!! i know its very slow to get into but im planning this on being a long story. just to keep you interested some things that will come into the story later are;
sexual dares, humiliation, very risky dares, several new characters, bondage and much more!!

have fun >=)
Glavial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
overlord

nice start got alot of ways u can go nice potential
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
Ciandon

Some advice - "you" isn't "u," it's "you." It seems a bit stereotypical as well - I feel like I've seen plots like it a million times before.
That said, I look forward to your proper use of spelling and grammar (I hope) as well as a differentiation from all the other story-fish in the forum-sea.

Advertisements
Kink Talk