Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #1
slavewhirlies

Lightbulb Diet Plan

Hello users of GD! I'm here because I need a diet plan for either each day, or weekly. I'm growing to be a bit overweight, and need to get back on track. I'd really appreciate if some of you could post your input by either PMing me, or just by posting below. Thanks.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
howellnp

That slave needs help setting up a diet plan. I already have her exercise plan set up, and I decided that you wonderful people at getDare would help me give her a diet

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #3
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

No fried foods, ever. Salads only for lunch, and no alcohol except on the weekends. I've done this myself and find it both realistic and helpful. Good luck.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diet, plan, weekly