Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Slaveroleplay53

Default The Sex Slave Story

Hey guys Welcome to my new story about a women who was forced into the sex slave trade basically. Not too sure what is going to happen to be honest, but I will regulary post and take any suggestions that you guys might have to make it best for you people thanks, and I hope you enjoy the story.

The Sex Slave Story

Chapter 1

I was sitting there like I always was, in a line with other girls with these so called men walking around us, watching our every move and deciding which one of us they were going to buy. We had the same routine every day; get woken up buy our slave masters, washed and inspected by them, dragged into the line ready for sale, and then after we wasn’t sold the punishments started coming through. Although, I didn’t really mind because so I have heard getting brought by someone isn’t really any better.

The day was over and I was in the same situation, still not brought and my slave master didn’t look happy. My slave master was quite tall, rather large and very very aggressive. I was still sitting in line with my head down when I heard some loud steps coming towards me. *SLAP* I let out a little scream and a tear started to roll down my face. He wanders slowly round me before bending down and whispering, “Another night with me ay?” He chuckles to himself while unlatching my lead from the floor. He tugs on the lead and I get on my hands and knees and follow the direction he is pulling me.

After a while, we arrive at my slave master’s room where a few of the others are sitting there waiting already. He ties me back up and grabs my chin before saying, “Tonight you are in for a treat.” He then walks out, leaving me worrying about what he has planned. Every time he comes back in, he attaches the next slave and walks straight back out.

I feel a deadly silence before realising I am not with everyone else anymore. I went to stand but I couldn’t move my feet. I looked down and realised that I was tied round my ankles and wrists but before I could even think about trying to get out, I hear some movement. This was followed by, “Didn’t think I was that stupid ay?” He chuckles before launching forward so his face was in front of mine. Then he shouts, “How dare you fall asleep?! Do you not remember the rule about waiting for your punishment?” He pauses before saying, “Well did you?!”

I shake my head, “No master, I am so sorry it’s just I was really tir-“

He cuts me off, “Don’t you dare start making excuses!” I stay silent and breathe in heavily. “Anyway, it is time for your punishment. Are you ready?”

“Yes master, I deserve what is coming to me and I will not resist.” I repeat, as we were taught to say this when we first arrived here.

He nodded and placed a blindfold over my eyes before walking away. He then mumbled, “Here we go.”

I couldn’t see a thing which made this punishment even worse than it probably seemed. I suddenly felt the end of what felt like rope brush across my belly. How wrong was I?! *K’TSH* A whip. *K’TSH* I let out a little scream. *K’TSH* I breathe in heavily before, *K’TSH* *K’TSH* I screamed loudly and it stopped. I thought it was over before I felt his finger on my lips. I knew what he meant. He pulled his finger away. *K’TSH* *K’TSH* *K’TSH* *K’TSH* *K’TSH* I was in tears and just crying so much. *K’TSH**K’TSH* *K’TSH* I tried to blank it out and before I knew it the whipping stopped. The slave master took off my blindfold and stared into my eyes, “How are you feeling 8499?”

I looked back before saying, “Rightfully punished master.” Obviously I didn’t feel like this, but it was another thing we were all taught to say.

Likes: Pain, roleplay, wedgies, humilation, verbal offence, essay writing, treating like child, piss control, quite a lot really. Just try me and I will tell you if I will do it or not

Dislikes: Showing my face, scat play, meeting in person..

READ MY STORY OF THE FORUM- SEX SLAVE STORY
Slaveroleplay53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #2
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

HOpe you add more to this
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #3
Slaveroleplay53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 View Post
HOpe you add more to this
Will be adding chapter 2 very soon

Likes: Pain, roleplay, wedgies, humilation, verbal offence, essay writing, treating like child, piss control, quite a lot really. Just try me and I will tell you if I will do it or not

Old 02-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #4
timthekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveroleplay53 View Post
Will be adding chapter 2 very soon
I like a little suspense those are my favorite type of books/movies. Hope to see next chapter soon
favorite bondage position: hogtied
timthekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
JosephDaftPunk

Great so far, can't wait for the next part of this well-developed story!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #6
Slaveroleplay53

Will upload next section when 1500 have viewed this or within the next week

Old 02-18-2014, 08:35 AM   #7
Black Panther

Good story so far. Although, you might want to ask to have this moved to the 18+ section

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #8
Slaveroleplay53

Hey guys
I am so sorry for the delay, just got my laptop fixed now! Will post the next chapter this weekend
Thanks for being patient with me!!xx

Old 02-28-2014, 01:21 PM   #9
Slaveroleplay53

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning I must have slept in a bit later than usual as I was woken up to the slave master kicking me and shouting, “Oi, 8499 and 1289 get up now!” I slowly sit up while rubbing my eyes. The slave master looked at me and gave a little smile, “Shower time for my good little slave.” He pats me on the head and grabs my lead and pulled me towards the showers.

We arrived at the showers and the slave master took off my thong- the only thing I was ever allowed to wear in this place. He pushed me into the shower and quickly attached my lead to the hook on the wall. The water was freezing cold and I instantly had goosebumps and was shivering. My slave master noticed this and just started to laugh at me. He walked forward and started to flick my nipples, they instantly went hard. I was in slight pain but continued to stay in the cold water. He then grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it, I screamed so loud as it was completely unexpected. He laughed, paused and then said, “Right, let’s get on with the inspection.” He raised my arms above my head and looked up and down my arms before placing them back down. He then moved my hair and checked behind my neck. He rubbed his hands down the side of my body to my hips. The slave master then signalled for me to spread my legs a little so I did. He pulled open my pussy lips and looked up there before slapping it. I flinched a little but kept quiet. Finally he felt down both sides of each leg. He looked up at me, “You passed.”

“Yes master, I would never hide anything from you.” Another thing we were taught to say when we arrived here. I put back on my thong. He unattached my lead from the wall and yanked on it hard causing me to fall over. He looked down and smirked. I shook my head but before I could get up he started to drag me across the floor and without thinking I screamed, “Let me get up!” He paused instantly, turned around and stared right into my eyes, it felt like he was staring into my soul. I knew this look; I knew I would be in trouble for that. I looked down at the floor avoiding his eye line. He continued dragging me across the floor into the main selling area.

As soon as we arrived there; he attached my lead to the floor, leant down and whispered in my ear, “You speak out of line again and your little brother will pay. Do you understand?!” A sense of anger comes over me instantly, I want to hurt him so much for even mentioning my brother but I know he would do it- he is like that. I paused before nodding. “Good. Now get ready for the new set of buyers.” He said while walking away to some others. I was fuming but I had to just keep quiet and do the day like normal. I shuffled over to the dot on the floor where I had to sit, crossed my legs, sat up straight and looked down at the floor.

After a while of slave masters walking in and out with their slaves to sell, the countdown begins and then the doors open. All I can hear just like every day is; footsteps walking up and down the selling area, people bartering with the slave masters, slaves being sold and the occasional telling off.

It was nearing to the end of the day when I heard a few muffled words from someone standing in front of me, “How.. £10000.. Can.. Should.. Number.. 8499.. Go.” Some footsteps head away from me. I gulped. My mind started racing with a million and one different questions like how they will treat me, who are they, will the slave master let me be sold, what will the slave master tell them.

Before I could fully think about everything I was interrupted by the slave master who tapped me on the shoulder summoning me to stand up. I slowly stood up and kept my head bowed to the floor. My slave master said, “So what you think?”

“Hmm… Good.” I heard footsteps loop round me a few times before stopping back in front of me. “Nice butt.” I hear a few chuckles. “Good looking breasts, size?”

“Ermm...” The slave master paused, probably looking at the information sheet that each slave has. “34E.”

“Very impressive.” He pauses before saying. “I’ll take her.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom/sub, master, punishment, sex, slave