Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-17-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
boredom020

Default this is ONLY for teenage girls

im a 15 year old boy and have had a lot of embarrassing times in front of girls my age so i was wondering what does a girl think when she sees a boy naked thats her age???
boredom020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
Kit-Kat
Account Banned

depends who it is and if hes hot if it was like a friend ive known growing up like for ever ever id probably just laugh

I already have a slave, DO NOT PM ASKING TO BE MINE! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME, I WILL NOT RESPOND!
IF YOU WANT ME TO WANT YOU POST A NICE LONG THOUGHTFUL AD, MAYBE YOU"LL IMPRESS ME
Kit-Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
strippednakedmale

You should ask the same question on "yahoo answers" it's great for that sort of topic. (just a suggestion, not saying there is anything wrong with asking in here)
Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #4
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

To me it doesn't matter if the guy is hot or isn't or if I have known him for a long time because either way I would still laugh. Although many girls I would know would probably be embarrassed at the site.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I would laugh too and depending on how hot he is, I would like it. But if he's not hot I would just laugh and then just kinda go away...really this situation varries.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #6
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

I hope this threat picks up so we can see more answers
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #7
sub_at_heart

well, idk how wierd it would be for me, if that happened tho, i would prolly laugh, but only cuz of the "how" he came to be naked, not the fact that he was. Then, i would prolly look and see how well endowed he was, but idk other than that. It doesnt really bother me, even wit my good friends.
I do not have a Master, nor do I wish for one at the moment, so please dont ask. I am waiting for the next year or so to try another. I will talk to you if you want, but that is it. I will be talking to a variety of people to find a Master that is best for me. I prefer someone in the US because I prefer offline relationships. Again, dont want a Master at the moment, but more than willing to talk.
If you want to talk or know more about me, just pm me.
sub_at_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Depends on how hot he his and how well I know him.
But also the situation we're in. Where we are, how many people are present, why he's naked, is it on cam or are we in the same place, do I want to see him naked (like have I dared him in a game or something), do I like him. It probably depends on a lot more then just this but I think you get the point.

At the moment I really don't feel the need to see a boy naked. I like being naked too (mostly when I'm alone), and I really don't mind if someone else is naked, as long as they act normal and don't do it just to get attention or to get you to notice them or something. When I go to a public sauna, I hate it when there are boys who walk by every minute. Trust me boys, if it's worth noticing, we've probably noticed it the first time you passed by

I really don't understand what is is about boys and their penis. Sometimes it seems like their status in the society is based on how big their penis is...

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I doubt I'd react negatively. If I knew him well of course, I think it would be funny. And where we were at the time. I also don't get why boys care so much about size and such.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
batman
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I doubt I'd react negatively. If I knew him well of course, I think it would be funny. And where we were at the time. I also don't get why boys care so much about size and such.
the bigger the mans penis the more manly he is concidered to be. its basically the same princible as why girls get embarressd by boob size.

loves....public,orgasm,nudity

limits.....familly,pain,poo.

looking for people my age to do dares with and dares to do in school, pm me
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Hm, I suppose I've never been embarressed by boob size. I wouldn't know. My best friend does though. She's always freaking out.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk