Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
i_am_drama
Account Banned

Default Skinny Dipping

I dare you to go skinny dipping....in a public area. and post on here and tell your experiance

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 03-08-2009 at 09:46 AM. Reason: read the rules: don't ask for pics
i_am_drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:15 AM   #2
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

I did this last summer. I was at the local yacht club, and I dared a young lady to go skinny dipping with me. She said she would if I did, so guess what?? I strip right there and jumped into the water, swam out about 40 yards or so, turned and asked her where she was. She smiled and grabbed my clothes and said she was leaving. Well being the tease that she is she did not leave but i swam back to the dock... she was laughing at me but standing way to close to the edge. I was able to grab her foot and pulled her in. Bad idea as she still had my clothes but now we were both soaked. She was rather pissed off, but i told her she had to strip as that was our "deal". She did we swam for almost an hour, it was great. There were others on the dock, some would talk to us and since we stayed far enought away for the docks they could not tell if we were naked. It was a great evening.
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
i_am_drama
Account Banned

lol nice. iv never been skinny dipping but want to sometime. did yall have to wait for your clothes to dry?
i_am_drama is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk