Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #31
missbeth1
Account Banned

The first boy in was the one who had recognised him before, known his name. As he came through the door a big smile spread over his face, followed by laughter. Turning round he shouted to the boys behind him ‘He’s still here boys, time for some fun!’
The noise of laughter and excitement grew, and a throng of red faced, sweaty young lads came crashing into the changing rooms.
‘Something’s written on his chest too’ the first boy shouted ‘Oh fuck boys, you gotta read this’ he laughed ‘this is gonna be fun!’
Alex could see the look of excitement and mischief grow on the boys faces, as one by one they read what was written on his chest. Then the first boy walked up to him, ripped the bag away, and fell laughing to the floor.
missbeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #32
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Keep it going. Makes a nice reading!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
Gingerbread

PLEASE right more its awesome... poor Alex he'll never live this down!
"I had it all figured out. So I cut out a little early? Who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway. Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...I just wanted a little more time. So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me." ~Keith, Keith

Wedgies, mild-extreme pain, anal dares, difficult dares

Family, Blood, Messy, gay-bi dares, public, scat

*Note* I do not own any sex toys
Gingerbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:34 AM   #34
missbeth1
Account Banned

When the laughing died down, the first boy stood back up ‘I bet were all bigger than that’ he giggled to more laughter ‘Looks like he’s gonna be doing whatever we all want!’
There were murmurs round the room as the boys considered this, with some of them whispering to each other about what they would do to him. Alex hung there trembling with fear and humiliation as the young boys watched him.
‘I think we should see how BIG it gets hard though first’ the first boy said. ‘Untie his arm so he can get it up for us!’
Alex started to beg and protest, as his arm was loosened, however he was quickly and sharply told to shut up and do it of they would make this worse than they had planned. Alex closed his eyes and began to rub his shrunken cock, as a tear ran down his cheek.
missbeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #35
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

short and sweet!! Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk