Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
canam48

Default me and my mistress need idea

me and my girlfriend are new to this site and there is not much to do with couples im the sub(the male) but she dosent mind doing stuff either but were into bondage and me being her bitch we have full cuff set chains ball gag flogger strap on dildo nipple play is big clover clamps and can go places have a truck but its -25 ish where i live so we can do driveing things or idk just looking for getdares help with some ideas. were not to sure about are limits yet but we have obvs ones like poop pee family full public but open to try new things
thanks
canam48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
assisbetterlubed

Default bondage fun

Get her to tie you down however she sees fit and then leave you there until you can bring her to an orgasm by eating out her ass and pussy. While you are doing this for her you must have some ice packs on your cock and balls.

Enjoy
assisbetterlubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:02 AM   #3
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

What kind of truck do you have?

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #4
canam48

2003 dodge ram 4 door why ?
Old 12-15-2013, 06:35 AM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I wrote it in a form so it's directed at you, since that made it easier to write, please do the following dare and report back

Tie up your balls with a very long string, stand with you back against a door, loop the string under and than back over the door, now get a belt and attach it to her (fore)head, have her hover her mouth over the tip of your penis, now pull the string tight and attach it to the belt on her head. She will now give you a blowjob, but when she goes down your balls will be pulled down as well, no tongue when hovering over the tip of the penis, she may only use tongue propotional to the amount of tension on the string and thus your balls. The more it hurts, the more pleasure she can give you

Goodluck would love to hear how it went.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #6
canam48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I wrote it in a form so it's directed at you, since that made it easier to write, please do the following dare and report back

Tie up your balls with a very long string, stand with you back against a door, loop the string under and than back over the door, now get a belt and attach it to her (fore)head, have her hover her mouth over the tip of your penis, now pull the string tight and attach it to the belt on her head. She will now give you a blowjob, but when she goes down your balls will be pulled down as well, no tongue when hovering over the tip of the penis, she may only use tongue propotional to the amount of tension on the string and thus your balls. The more it hurts, the more pleasure she can give you

Goodluck would love to hear how it went.
Thanks if we do it ill message you

Willing to try new things
Old 12-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Was just thinking one of you could lay in the back hogtied nude while the other drives around town

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:32 AM   #8
canam48

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Was just thinking one of you could lay in the back hogtied nude while the other drives around town
good idea but it wouldent do anything cause i have back tinted windows so all you can see is a figure if your up close

Old 02-04-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
canam48

anything else pls help us out

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, partner, slave