Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 01-16-2014, 06:29 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Girlfriend ok with my exhibitionism as long as i'm not seen

I know it's a long title but I shall explain my dilemma.

I have a bit of a joy for being nude in public, I'm pretty sure I have posted stories on here about it and although my girlfriend does understand and is fine with me doing it, she really doesn't want me to be seen. It's not so much about the legality of it, just literally she doesn't want people seeing me.

I mean I haven't done it in a long while now, last time I went nude in public was I think not last summer but summer before. I went for a 35 min walk and to be honest I wouldn't mind trying to beat that record and go for an hour. The thing is I was seen on that walk and for me I prefer a casual walk. She hasn't yet seen me nude in public, so maybe if she did she would change her mind about it. Although I do feel the same as her as I would prefer not to be seen, for my goal of a totally casual hour walk....it is very possible that I could be seen.

Another thing that I enjoy is the random dare, when a friend would just dare me to streak or something. I'm pretty damn sure it's very unlikely to happen again but sure you never know. I doubt she is going to be ever okay with that though.

I want to also add that I love this girl with all of my heart and I'm pretty damn sure it's going to last. She has been so cool about this stuff and she knows I enjoy it and even though she would rather I didn't risk been seen, I think she would let me know cause she loves me so much.

I'm just wondering if there is anyone else on here who has a similar situation really.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk