Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #91
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

I'm glad you enjoyed them and thanks for the great reports!

The second one definitely met my goal of playing with your fears, giving you something to remember (rugburn), yet feeling *incredible*.

You're really cool just to chat with, and even more fun to play with

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #92
Happy Me

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
I'm glad you enjoyed them and thanks for the great reports!
No problem, it is the least I can do!
Quote:
The second one definitely met my goal of playing with your fears, giving you something to remember (rugburn), yet feeling *incredible*.
Total perfect in that context!
Quote:
You're really cool just to chat with, and even more fun to play with
Awwwww, you made me blush again!!!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #93
Happy Me

Red face

So, by the time I got home from hanging with my sis, and finished Perkygirlie's dares, it was already too late to start the puppy tie. So instead, I decided to do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
So, we chatted about this, but I'd love to hear you sing True Colours through a ball-gag while playing with yourself.
So, I first had to figure out some logistics... like how was I going to play with myself and sing? Usually I play with myself laying down, but that is not so good for singing... also, was I going to play a karaoke soundtrack in the background? Also, how in the world was I going to stop laughing long enough to actually sing?

So, I eventually decided yes on the karaoke, and I decided to sing standing up, playing with my big dildo. I propped one leg up on the bed, started the recording, started the song, and after the intro I put the ball gag in and sang (if you really can call that singing... "sang under duress" maybe?)

Also, per our conversation, I used one of my 6 orgasms while I did this, but right at the very end of the song.

Anyway, I am clearly embarrassed and also still laughing, and I will let the recording speak for itself.

(You may need to turn down the volume, for some reason my mic is very sensitive.)
Here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/cy...ith-a-ball-gag
Just to be clear... I did not listen to this, and I will not. I am sure if I did I would be determined to take it back down.

Thank you so much for giving me this fun and silly dare!!!!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-24-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #94
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Thank you for posting that, Happyme! I loved your singing, and it sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it, which is the most important thing. You sounded adorable, and your reports are lovely to read, as always.

Very, very impressed! Bravo!

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #95
collegekid1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
First off, would you bring any toys to work? Like for instance, have your silver bullets or vibrating dildo inside of you for periods of time at work?
I do, and have. I have sometimes had to dodge out of things because they got too hard or risky, but I am open to it.
As a sneak peek to next week, I have a task from deschut for a full 24 hours with my small dildo inside of me. I am hoping to do that on a non-work day though!

RE: Dare #2. I walk... A LOT. I think I could maybe cum on a walk from the bullet in and on high. The vibrating dildo vibrates at a little bit too high of a frequency for my gspot to do get that close. (I hope that made sense) The problem with the bullet is that I know (from past experience) that it pops out when I cum (or get very close to it) because of the wetness and tightness, and where I live there is very rarely enough privacy anywhere to correct it. Just wanted you to have all of the information!

Since I am not doing Sharp Shooter's orgasming task, maybe I can do these two orgasming ones on the day next week that I have unlimited orgasms!
I also have 7 tonight, so I have to look at the dares before yours to figure out if I should do other orgasming ones first. It would be nice to make good use of the ones I get!

RE: Dare 3: How many clothespins should I put on my boobs? This one I will definitely have to do on the multiple orgasm day next week. Also, I need to know how many orgasms you want! I do not have a refractory period, and I am not going to hit a point where I can "no longer cum."

Update:
I just got home from hanging with my sister, and am going to start Perkygirlies dare and punishment now. I feel kind of weird about using my one clit orgasm of the day that way, but Perkygirlie is so fun! How could I not?

About bouncing on my dildo on the floor: Will you all please stop with that? I have never spent this much time on my floor! Now I think I have 4 pending dares with bouncing on my dildo on the floor, plus another one in next week's tasks from my dommy. Please, please, please think of something else.
Fit as many clothespins as you can on your boobs. Let's say.... 15 orgasms. How about that? And haha but I love you bouncing on the floor!! It sounds fun!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #96
Happy Me

Lifebuoy Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Thank you for posting that, Happyme! I loved your singing, and it sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it, which is the most important thing. You sounded adorable, and your reports are lovely to read, as always.

Very, very impressed! Bravo!
Awwww, thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Fit as many clothespins as you can on your boobs. Let's say.... 15 orgasms. How about that? And haha but I love you bouncing on the floor!! It sounds fun!
Okay! I will do it!

Update:
Last night I went out dancing with my friend (there is a gay dance club next door to my house), and got a little drunk. I thought it was funny that my pussy was sore while I was out dancing. Thank you Perkygirlie! I may have also left a drunk message on Perkygirlie's wall.

Sleep: I drunkenly tied myself up in the straps on my bed, so I was sleeping on my back, spread wide for deschut. It has been a long time since I have done that, and I think I must pull on the binds in my sleep, because I woke up sooooo sore!

NorthlandDom: I ate 2 meals off of the floor yesterday, and drank out of the bowl on the floor 3 times (I still hate it). I also drank several glass of water out of a cup. After my orgasms last night I licked off the dildo, which was extra goopy from these last few days of extreme horniness, but there was still no squirting, so it wasn't a huge mess (lucky for me!)

Orgasms: Last night I had my 6 orgasms (one on the recording for Straw Dog) and I just now realized I forgot to do the clit spanks for them!
So I guess I should add 250 to the total I have to do for the week. Beer makes things harder. lol.
I rolled a 5 today, so no orgasms for me!

Spanks: I am taking today off from morning spanks, I believe. I will finish them another day.

Pictures: Last night after the butt spanks from Perkygirlie, I kikked a picture of my very red ass to deschut, and said, "My ass is wearing red for christmas!" because I had Christmas still left as a keyword. I asked him if that counted, and he said yes! So now I only have "boobs at work."

Recovery: My nipples have finally recovered from NorthlandDom's nipple dare. My pussy is almost completely recovered from the towel bit for Perkygirlie last night, just has a few sore spots. Peeing last night, and then wiping, was really no fun!!!

Today and tomorrow:
Today I am going over to my sister's for the holiday pretty much all day. Tomorrow I have breakfast with family, and then work, so I will not be quite as active the next 2 days. I will still try to do some of the less time-consuming dares for sure, and if people post up more truths I will do them!
Old 12-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #97
Happy Me

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
Sorry you dont have the plug for the bath for the warm task
So I'm going to set you a cold one (sorry I know you dislike cold)
Put two coins in the freezer for 4 minutes
Take them out a quickly do the task
You must the stand naked with your nipples holding the coins against the wall for 4 minutes
If you let a coin drop you must start again
Hello again GTF!
I just finished this one. I actually really liked it!
I liked that it was short, so I could fit it in my day easily partly. I also really enjoyed how controlled it made me feel. I really had no idea what to expect when I started it, I have not really done anything similar to this before.
The feeling, of being pressed up against the wall like that, and unable to move even the slightest bit (in order to not lose the coins) was humiliating feeling in a very very good way. The cold from the coins on such a small spot was not actually so bad that I would put in my dislikes, just slightly uncomfortable, and the coins did warm up pretty quickly.
Also, the nipple stimulation, discomfort, and embarrassment combined were wonderfully arousing.
The cold did leave my nipples slightly tender, which I am enjoying.

Thank you again for the fun task! I am sorry the report is not longer, it was only 4 minutes of experience.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:47 PM   #98
Happy Me

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrk View Post
do the marker dare again when you are home for the day. See how long you can stand to leave them in. every 30 mins edge once by holding a vibe up against the markers inside you. no cumming. Then do 10 squats. If any fall out slap your tits 10 times each for each one that falls. The trick is to make it tight so they cant fall. you can yse pens or unused pencils if you run out of markers. (if you use pins put or used pencils put the sharp side down for obvious health reasons) you will get a reward if you can last more than 3 hours and an increased reward for ever hour after that. There will be punishment for not lasting 3 hours.
Hello Masterrk!

I messaged you about this, but I decided to do this one next. I didn't have 3 hours before I had to go to bed, but I messaged you about doing it for 2 hours instead, and you agreed.

So, I started by putting the original 9 markers in, this time I was a bit smoother at it, because I had a bit of experience. It also didn't feel as silly, or embarrassing this time. I also had a tube of arousal gel, shaped like a marker, but thicker and shorter, and a pen. I did fit them all in, and within a few minutes my pussy started to get sore. I also set a 30 minute timer so I would know when to edge and do the squats. I also set a 2 hour timer so I would know when I could take them out.
Now (at this moment in the writing), I am just waiting for the timer to go off (and PM'ing you.)
Later...
I am about 20 minutes into the 2 hours and my pussy is already sore from being stretched. At this point I have some doubts about being able to make it the 2 hours, but I am going to do my best. Also, you told me in the PM that you are going to give me something not fun to do if I don't make it. This is the first time in my life I have been threatened with a punishment by a stranger, and I am not quite certain how I feel about that, but it makes me a little bit nervous!
Later...
I did the first squat, they all popped out, I did 120 boob smacks, and then I did the second one and the same thing happened. In the past I have just had to focus on keeping my pussy clenched to stop something like this from happening, but if I did that at all, it pushed the markers out. Clearly you didn't intend me to do 4,800 boob spanks... (10 squats*12 markers*10 spanks *4 rounds), right? Especially when you think about the fact that if I don't catch them all, they will fall on the floor, and I am going to have to clean them every time...
So, I pm'd you this:
"Well, I just did the first edge. It wasn't actually that hard to get to an edge, but the markers are all just really wet and slippery now. I tried to do the squats, but my pussy is even tighter from being so horny from the edge, and everything is really super wet, so they all pop out on every single squat, no matter what I do. Even just laying here now I have to kind of hold them in (right now by closing my thighs), because my pussy is pushing them out!
Do you have another idea other than the squats (or to modify the squats) for the next 30 minutes?"

You told me to just put more in and they wouldn't pop out (well, and that I had to do them, and there was no option except jumping jacks, which was clearly not going to fix the problem....) so I tried a few more, but it really only made the problem worse, and made my pussy burn from being stretched.
At this point, I waited for you to message me back, and when it took over 10 minutes (I think it may have been a problem with getDare?), I ended the task because I was no longer enjoying it on any level (not even from the "being controlled" level), and I didn't feel safe and happy anymore.
So, as a little tester, when I hadn't heard from you, I took out all but 4 of the markers and did the squats, and sure enough, as long as I kept my pussy muscles tight, they stayed in.

I apologize, but I am not going to accept a punishment for not completing an impossible task. This was really fun, even though it was difficult and uncomfortable, until it got sketchy!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-25-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:00 AM   #99
gtf

Loving this thread so lets try your imagination with this 4 minute dare

Set up

Blindfolded in darken room lying naked on the floor spreadeagled

Hold a coin between two fingers of each hand

if you let the coin go you must start again

Play this track as you lay there and let your mind flow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jGQdeHayNk
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:52 AM   #100
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Loving the post so far, I only got midway through 5 last night before I went to bed. Since you asked for a task thought up some and we chatted back and forth and finally decided on one.

Today at work you should take a rubber band to the bathroom with you. The first time you use the bathroom you need to snap each nipple 5 times. Each trip to the restroom will be 5+ the previous amount of snaps. So 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Hopefully this stays reasonable since i'm not familiar with your pain tolerance, if you find that raising by 5 is too much you can reduce it so it stays fun and challenging and not so painful you need to quit early.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #101
Happy Me

Pill Update

Thank you Shadowice and gtf! I am excited about both of those!

Updates:
Orgasms: Last night, right before bed, I had a chance to kik with my dommy. I asked him very nicely for some orgasms (I was soooo horny), and he gave me a chance to earn them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut
Do 200 clit spanks, and 400 on your nipples (with the hairbrush). After each 100 you edge once. After you can use 30 minutes to cum as much as you want
And make sure you show me your red nipples.
And, of course, I took him up on it! As many orgasms as I want!
This very clearly hurt quite a bit, and I hate the edges, but I was so excited to be able to orgasm as much as I wanted, it has been a very very long time!
Well, I completed the spanks and edges, and set a 30 minute timer. 4 minutes into it I had already had 1 clit orgasm, and 7 gspot ones, which is about what I need to feel satisfied. I went to sleep not horny for the first time in what feels like ages!
NorthlandDom: I did not eat any meals at home yesterday, but I did drink out of the bowl twice for you (still hated it, lol). I also licked off the dildo and bullet last night after those orgasms, and again wiped my pussy off and licked off my hand. I once again did not squirt, and nothing got on the bed again (lucky me!!!) It was less thick this time, I suppose because of the volume of orgasms, and somehow tasted a little bit like butter?
Licking off my cum for you has started to feel less embarrassing now, and more just like a habit or routine, which is nice for me, but not quite as nice for you I suppose.
Morning spanks: I did another 200 butt spanks with the paddle this morning (ouch!), but steered away from the clit spanks because of how I did 200 already last night and my clit is already sore. so I am at 630/1000 for the butt spanks I have to finish before Sunday, and am still at 100/400 (+250?) on the clit spanks.

And now, I have Shadowice's rubber band snapping nipple task once I get to work, and my nipples are already sore from those spanks last night... yikes! (Well, and kind of yay too.)

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-26-2013 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:15 AM   #102
andy24

I'd like you to record a SouldCloud stream, at least 5 minutes long - first you will ask me and beg me to NOT spank your cunt... You can call your pussy as you call it usually.....
I would like to hear some fear in your voice....
Then, I'd like to hear "close-up sound" of your hand slapping your wet, juicy and spread pussy..... You will spank it at least 10 times..... I wanna hear your moans while doing this...
You will count each slap and thank me: "It was X. Thank you [my name]".
You may cum then, but while cumming you will repeat "I'm coming for [my name], I'm coming for [my name]......".
You will thank me for this dare with your sexy voice at the end.

Happy spanking

Andy

light CBT, ice, edge, denial, toothpaste, humiliation, shaving (pubic region)
anal play, cum play
piss, scat, illegal, public, being completely bound, heavy cbt, needles, wax
andy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #103
lif_lif

Book Dare to measure

Ok, let's do a little studying together, shall we? We all get to know your body in detail!

I dare you to measure your pussy and breasts and tell us about it. Here is how to complete the dare. First, get yourself a 30 cm plastic ruler (if you only have imperial measures, translate into metric for us), and a measuring tape. Then measure the following parts of yourself for us. Double check your measurements by using both the ruler and the tape for all measures!

1. Distance between inner thighs when standing with feet together (just below pussy)
2. How long your outer labia is protruding when (a) not stretched and (b) stretched (make sure you pull hard)
3. Same as (2) but with inner labia
4. Clit diameter and height
5. Clit distance from peehole
6. Peehole distance from pussy hole
7. Pussy hole distance from asshole
8. Pussy depth (for this, sit down on the ruler and push it into yourself to get a good measure)
9. Pussy hole width and height at entrance
10. Left and right tit circumference
11. Distance between tits
12. Distance between nipples when (a) standing and (2) lying down on your back
13. Edge once. Now hopefully you are swollen and deep from being horny. Re-measure nr 2 and 8 for us and see if there is any difference!

Give us results and comments on the facts as well as the feelings you got. Hope you enjoy this dare!
lif_lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #104
Happy Me

Medal Bronze 1 Rubber bands at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Loving the post so far, I only got midway through 5 last night before I went to bed. Since you asked for a task thought up some and we chatted back and forth and finally decided on one.

Today at work you should take a rubber band to the bathroom with you. The first time you use the bathroom you need to snap each nipple 5 times. Each trip to the restroom will be 5+ the previous amount of snaps. So 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Hopefully this stays reasonable since i'm not familiar with your pain tolerance, if you find that raising by 5 is too much you can reduce it so it stays fun and challenging and not so painful you need to quit early.
Hi Shadowice!

I am so glad you are enjoying my posts!!!

I was actually really excited about this one for a few reasons:
1. One of the things I really enjoy is hidden/discrete public.
2. Another thing I enjoy is (mild) nipple pain.
3. I have never done nipple pain in public before, and I love trying new things!

I did this one today, but, I really only worked for 4 hours, so in a way I got lucky! I started the day with pretty sore nipples, from my 400 spanks on them last night. I went to breakfast with my family and didn't get into work until about 10:45. When I got there I went straight into the office supply room, and grabbed a few rubber bands, and put them in my pocket.

At noon I had to pee the first time, and as soon as I realized it I started to blush and my pussy started to throb at the thought of doing this! I was nervous, partly because I have never snapped a rubber band on myself anywhere, I was afraid of the pain, and partly because I was at work, and doing stuff at work always carries a little bit of extra nerves.

So I went pee, and did the first 5 snaps, and OH MY they hurt a lot worse than I was expecting. It actually hurt so bad that for the first couple of snaps I made an outloud audible yelping noise, which is kind of a big deal considering that I was in my office bathroom! I guess it has mostly to do with the fact that my nipples started out really sore, but gah, it hurt! Anyway, the pain overrode all of my nervousness about being in a public place (and at work) doing that.

EDIT: Also, after I did the 5 snaps I took a picture of one of my red nipples and kikked it to my dommy with your write up of the dare. That was my last keyword, "boobies at work", so I can scratch that task off of my list now! Plus, he loves pictures of red skin anywhere, and I love making him happy (and making him horny at inappropriate times).

So the good things (for me) today were that there was only me, and one other person in the office, so the bathroom was empty. Also it was good that I only ended up working 4 hours.

The bad thing for me was that I had to pee again at 12:45, only 45 minutes later! My nipples were still stinging from the first round, and I really didn't want to do it again yet, so I actually held my pee for about another hour before I finally went. Again, audible yelps. OUCH. And then my nipples were sore for about 2 hours after that.

Then, I left work early, so that was the last round. I did a total of 15 snaps on each nipple.

Overall I did enjoy this dare/task quite a bit. I liked the mild public aspect, and the nipple pain wasn't so bad that I had to stop, but was bad enough that it made my eyes water a bit. I also liked how my nipples stayed stingy afterward while I was at my desk. That part was fun!

Here is my scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 5
Painful: 9
Uncomfortable: 0
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 5
Made me feel controlled/subby: 6
Challenging: 9
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: y

If you want to give me something similar for my longer work days tomorrow or next week, please feel free!

Thank you so much for giving me a new thing to try that actually turned out to be fairly enjoyable.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-26-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Add a sentence. :p
Old 12-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #105
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

31. What has been the most surprising thing for you regarding this thread?
32. Are there any styles of dance you can do?
33. Have you ever practiced a martial art, and are there any that appeal to you?
34. What was the last game you played?
35. Did you have a good Christmas? What did you get up to?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk