Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #61
zart

Default Dare 5 min

Make an audio recording and post it here or on soundcloud and post a link here or by pm content:
100-1 masturbation countdown. Basically you turn on the recording then count out loud from 100 down to 1 while you masturbate trying to time your orgasm when you get to one.
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
PM for masturbation dares/instructions. PM for kik. PM for a Daddy (DD/lg)
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #62
Happy Me

Rosette

Quote:
Originally Posted by zart View Post
Make an audio recording and post it here or on soundcloud and post a link here or by pm content:
100-1 masturbation countdown. Basically you turn on the recording then count out loud from 100 down to 1 while you masturbate trying to time your orgasm when you get to one.
FUNNNN!!! I will totally do that! Thank you zart!
I will record it on soundcloud and post a link.
Oh! Maybe I will do it right now, since I know for sure I have an orgasm today!
Old 12-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #63
Happy Me

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by zart View Post
And BAM: https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/100-1-orgasm-for-zart

This is me playing with my vibrating dildo on my gspot. Thank you, that was fun. Also, my cheeks are the reddest EVER right now after NorthlandDom's task and then this.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #64
Happy Me

Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
4.) Any time you orgasm, you have to lick or suck all of your pussy juice up afterward- all of it, no matter where it lands.
That one... it didn't get very messy, but I did lick off the dildo, and kind of wiped my pussy with my fingers and then licked them off. It didn't taste like much today, just a little bit salty.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #65
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default My dare for you

I dare you to finally write those questions you have been meaning to write.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #66
Happy Me

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
I dare you to finally write those questions you have been meaning to write.
I will do it.
Not as much fun for everyone else to read about though!

Other updates:
  • Last night I had my remaining 2 orgasms, and licked them up for NorthlandDom, but once again it wasn't terribly messy and didn't taste like much. It did feel pretty humiliating, and I had been horny for long enough that it was pretty thick, which is not the most enjoyable thing to lick up and swallow ever (it is gross, like snot).
  • I also messaged NorthlandDom and asked him for something different than eating off of the floor. I really hate eating off of the floor! He said he would think about it and let me know today. Maybe if I try the nipple task again in a few days that would make up for it?
  • I rolled a 2 today, so no orgasms.
  • Last night I kikked my dommy a picture of me playing with my bullet on my clit for my picture task for him: so that is one of 5 keywords down.
  • I forgot all about the peeing task, but was reading the task list right after I woke up (and I had just peed), looked at the clock, and it was 6:10, so I am going to try to do that one today!
  • I just waited until 7:00 to get some of my spanks for the week done. I did 130/1000 paddle spanks on my butt, and 100/400 of the clit spanks. I really thought that it would be a good idea to get the clit spanks out of the way on a non orgasm day, because I have to spank my clit on orgasm days separately (unless I do my orgasms in the morning I guess...) GAH. Those clit spanks hurt. I have come a long way in the past 5.5 months though... I really only used to be able to do 5-10 clit spanks in a row, I guess my pain tolerance has gone up!
  • Today I have to go represent my employer in court, and there is something really fun and wonderful about the idea that I am going to do that with my ass all stingy.

I am about to leave for work, hopefully I will get off early and can come home, clean a bit, and then do some more dares for people!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #67
TheFreek

Default The Countdown

That was great. Thanks for sharing, it was super hot.
Now only if you would post pics of that wetness. Sexy.

Dislikes, scat in any form, public(mostly), humilliation
TheFreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #68
NorthlandDom

Another task for you(as you already know):

As for this task, it's a modification on perkygirlie's dildo riding assignment. With the mirror on the floor, you'll take both dildos and place one on the floor and one on the mirror- and it doesn't matter which one is used for which to me- and you'll spend five minutes riding and sucking/licking just the tips, five minutes a third of the way on both, five minutes 2/3 of the way, and five minutes at full length, for a total of 20 minutes. I'd like you to do this three times over the course of these two weeks.

And as you also know, I decided that your floor eating would be reduced to one week instead of both.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #69
Happy Me

Palette Updates

So, I have gotten a few things in my PM, and a few more updates, so I thought I would throw those into my thread (for my own tracking purposes and for the benefit of everyone else.)
1. Make a hypno tape
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf
Glad your having fun with all your dares just listened to your 100 to 1 countdown and enjoyed it a lot

Got me into thinking that it might be a good dare for you to produce a sexy voice over in the style of the hypno tapes a nice long seduction of a man with you bringing him off to a climax

...(part of message deleted)
He sent me this link for more information: http://aerotictrance.com/how-to-writ...nosis-scripts/

I am seriously thinking about doing this, if anyone else is interested, please tell me! The thing is, I am really hardly ever serious, so if you want a like husky, serious, sexy voice with no silliness in it, I am not the right person. If you think a Happyme style recording would be fun, let me know!

1.5. Hitachi Wand (added after as an edit)
I also got this one as a PM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter
Basic spread-eagle bondage with self-release.
Hitachi Magic Wand.

Duration: Minimum one hour, more if you can handle it.

Like this video. (I deleted the link because it is against forum rules. it was a woman strapped spread eagle to the bed, with a hitachi wand tied so that it was held against her clit- Happyme)

Now add THIS if you're really courageous! Set it for about 25-30 seconds and stay put for the night!

I've seen that many women can cum on average 15-20 times per hour with a Hitachi tied in place. But what happens when you're just about to cum and the power shuts off? Over and over again.

Enjoy, Happy!
--- Sharp Shooter
I do not own a hitachi wand, so I am going to go to the sex toy store later and check them out. I will keep you all updated.

2. Weirdness
Quote:
Originally Posted by name hidden
Hey there. Can I please get you to watch me jack off on s Skype? Thanks. I love older women
Pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another name hidden
i dare you to send everyday 3 pics of you doing dares to my kik
Pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreek View Post
That was great. Thanks for sharing, it was super hot.
Now only if you would post pics of that wetness. Sexy.
I am glad you are enjoying it! Only one person gets pictures, not the whole world. So, pass.

3. Update on other things
I peed this morning at 6, like I said. At 8 I was in the courthouse being fancy, so I couldn't. I held it until 10. At 12:00, I was walking home from work and lunch, and thought I wasn't going to make it in time, but I actually walked through my front door at 12:01, so YAY! So far the pee task is going very well today!

Between the edges yesterday, the minimal orgasming, and knowing I don't get to cum today I am just kind of dying from horniness. My pussy was inappropriately throbbing all morning long, in court, at work, and on my walk home. I hope the odds are in my favor tomorrow!

Now I am going to chat with StrawDog, and clean my house a bit, and then come back and do some more dares. I am really wanting to try gtf's shower dare, so I might do that one first?

OH! And for skolvikestorture I wrote "fartface" on my belly ("poo-poo head" washed off) in red marker.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-23-2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: forgot Mr. Shooter!
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #70
Happy Me

Ruby Peeeeeee

I spoke too soon. I suddenly had to pee badly about 15 minutes ago. And it is still over an hour away.
Uh oh. Maybe I have to try again tomorrow! *crosses her legs tight*
Old 12-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #71
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

So, we chatted about this, but I'd love to hear you sing True Colours through a ball-gag while playing with yourself.

Or, whilst giving a blowjob to one dildo and boncing on another...That sounds like fun!

You could pick which one you like. Or both?

Hope you enjoy. And BLUSH!

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #72
Happy Me

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
So, we chatted about this, but I'd love to hear you sing True Colours through a ball-gag while playing with yourself.

Or, whilst giving a blowjob to one dildo and boncing on another...That sounds like fun!

You could pick which one you like. Or both?

Hope you enjoy. And BLUSH!
AMAZING! I am so excited about this one... and just thinking about it makes my cheeks turn bright red!
Old 12-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #73
Happy Me

Thumbs up gtf's Shower Task

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
So glad you enjoyed the last task
I now have another for you

You are to sit in the shower naked with the lights off windows closed and blinds drawn or better still with a blindfold on

you are to play this music whilst you are there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsOEPwm5PI

Before you enter the shower set the water on cold so it just a slow but constant dripping on to your naked body

you should let the music play once then when it stops remain in position for another 3 minutes

Again I request a full report of how your mind feels during and after
Hello gtf,

I just did this one. I am going to try to explain it in a linear format, because I think that is easier, but it might not always go right. This is my best attempt:
First off, I made sure I started right after I was allowed to pee, which kind of makes me giggle, but I didn't think sitting in the tub with cold water running on me, with a full bladder was a really good idea!

The Set-Up

So, first I loaded up the youtube video, and let it load fully, and then I set a stopwatch for 20:51 (the video is 17:51, so that would time the last 3 minutes for me.)
Also, as I was getting ready, I realized one of my dommy's keywords for pictures this week was "wet", so I set the computer camera up, and got ready to sit down just to take a picture quickly. Well, that didn't happen quickly at all, for a few reasons:
1. I have a clawfoot tub, like this:

and I think you can see the shower head is very close to the edge of the tub. So to get the dripping to be light, but still go far out enough that it would hit me was already a challenge.
2. The biggest reason was because it was extraordinarily difficult to make myself sit down in the water. Cold water is just not my thing unless I am very hot on a hot day in the summer.... but right now it is 20F outside!

A Hiccup

So, I did finally get the water right, and make myself sit down, and snapped the picture.
Then I started the music and the timer, and sat back.
But then I had a few more problems!
  1. My blindfold is white, and I had the light on for the picture, thinking the blindfold was going to block the light. Well, it didn't, and it was very clearly your intention that I be sitting in darkness, which during the day would have been impossible because I have huge windows, but at night is perfectly reasonable!
  2. Also, I found out that the water hitting the shower curtain (which is all the way around on a clawfoot tub) was a lot louder than I was expecting, and I couldn't hear the music at all!
So, I set the blindfold up on my forehead, got out of the shower, reset the music and timer, checked the volume (sure enough, the volume dial on youtube was set at 50%), turned off the lights, sat back down and started again.

The Actual Experience

I started out sitting cross-legged, with my hands cuffed together. The water was mostly hitting my back and the back of my head, but then every now and then a little drip of cold water would run down an area of my body that was still comparatively warm. I got goosebumps almost immediately, and would periodically get emotionally moved my the music, which would amplify the chillbumps on my body. It was very difficult to tell the difference between the two sometimes.

There was so much else going on in my head too. I felt very embarrassed, so embarrassed that despite the cold my cheeks were very hot the entire time (and still are now, as I write this). I also felt just intensely controlled. It was such a strange thing to be doing, something I would have never done of my own volition. It also felt somehow like a weird meditation, which was just a very confusing feeling. The controlled feeling, and the discomfort are 2 of my biggest kinks, so it was also very arousing (the fact that I have been horny all day amplified that I am sure).

Somewhere at about 10 minutes into it I started to get physically uncomfortable, and my right foot fell asleep, so I switched to a position close to this:

But with my knees up higher (because of the sides of the tub). The moving caused water to hit new places, and a new shock of cold and goosebumps!

Also around the same time, the places on my back where the water had been hitting the entire time started to feel numb, like my skin was being rubbed raw.
Right around the time the music stopped I switched positions for the last time, just to a sitting with my legs straight out in front of me and the cold of the tub on the backs of my legs was a whole new shock of cold too!
The thing is, I had been so much inside of my head, and just being kind of lulled by the sound of the running water, that I could not really figure out if the music had really ended, or if I was just imagining it, or what. I just kept sitting there in the dark, knowing I would eventually hear the timer go off. When the timer finally did go off, the noise of it startled me so much that I jumped!

What is interesting is that the last two minutes of that slave position yesterday almost felt just as long as these 20 minutes... I don't quite understand that!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the read. Thank you so much gtf for giving me a new thing!

Oh, and I do these for my dommy with new tasks, and thought I should share it with all of you too?
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 7
Painful: 2
Uncomfortable: 6
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 9
Made me feel controlled/subby: 8
Challenging: 4
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: idk
Old 12-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #74
Happy Me

I did actually make it to the next pee time, that last time, but it was extraordinarily hard!
After that I did a few things and then ate dinner on the floor for NorthlandDom. I kind of hate that. Part of the reason I hate it is that anytime I do anything on the floor my cats want to come help!

Then I walked over to the sex toy store to look at the magic wands. I am still thinking about it. I have another list of tasks from deschut for next week, and I did notice I have an "orgasm as much as you want" day, so I would be able to do Sharp Shooter's dare that day.

Then I came home and did that shower task, and before I had even warmed up all of the way I went out with my sister... We went to a little video game bar that is on my block, and when we went outside a homeless man was out there. He wanted to clean our windows, sell us jewelry etc, but when we didn't need any of that he asked for some change. I think we gave him a dollar, and in exchange he told us this joke (what kind of pants to Mario and Luigi wear?): https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/jo...e-homeless-man. It really made me laugh!!!

I have been without panties for about 8 hours now. I can start wearing them again tomorrow afternoon.

I am still inapropriately, ridiculously horny. I hope I roll better tomorrow!

I still have sooooo many dares to do. Hopefully I can get something done tonight. Anyone have any input about what I should do next?

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-23-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #75
gtf

Another little task for you

Run a warm bath and gently massage yourself with your hands exploring every inch of your body

Music for you is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PEYqIotcOA

Lighting should be candle light

Relay and enjoy
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk