Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #1
Skott

Default 18+ Shana 18+

First of all, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, as it has pretty explicit content. It is meant for adult readers only. If this is in the wrong place please notify me and I'll move it.

OK, here goes the dirtiest story that I can come up with on the spot.. I'm typing it on my phone and not really revising, so you'll have to forgive spelling and punctuation mistakes.

It was intended for a post that asked for people to send in stories and the dirtiest would get a surprise.. I wrote this in the subway on my way to work in two days, using my phone. By the time I was ready to post it, the original thread it was intended for had been deleted, so I'm posting it here. I have spell checked but I haven't gone over the story since I typed it out. It was intended as a quick exercise with no intention to be revised, so that's how it stays. So, here it is, Let me know what you think of it!!

SHANA

Shana had just turned 18. She was black, had quite a dark complexion but not pitch black. Her hair was shoulder length and she normally wore it straight. She was quite a petite girl, just over a meter and a half tall, really skinny and possessing a pair of small but very pointy and perky tits as well as a round and firm little bubble ass.
Shana's face was cute, really cute, there is no other way to describe her, she wasn't pretty and she wasn't ugly. Her cuteness stemmed from petiteness and little girl looks. She was 18, but could easily have past for as low as 15.
It is said that looks can be deceiving. In Shana's case this couldn't be more true. She had a dirty mind. A set of pig filthy, whore slutty fantasies that, although she had never acted out, were, lately, all she could think about.
On this particular day, Shana was coming back home from school when she saw Will, her mother's 40 year old hunky white boyfriend enter their neighbour's house. Now this was strange. Next door was Miss Parker's house. Miss Parker was her mom's best friend, and she lived alone, there was no reason for Will to be going there.
Shana got curious, so, after Will went inside, she sneaked up to a window from where she could hear voices coming out.
The window was quite high up, so she couldn't reach to see in properly. It took her a little while to gather up some stuff to be able to stand on and peek into the window.
Once she managed to take a look, she was immediately turned on by what she saw. Will was completely naked, tied to a bed with each extremity pulled towards the nearest bed post, forming a cross like in a western, when the indians tie the cowboy in the desert to be cooked by the sun.
Her little pussy started to get real wet and she suck her finger in the front of her pants to start playing with her clit.
The voices from inside the bedroom were also clearer now that she had climbed up to the window.
- Now your cock is mine, bitch. - Said Miss Parker while she swatted Will's exposed dick and balls with what looked like a small flail, will a bunch of short leather tails at the end of a stick.
- Yes Goddess, it is all yours Goddess. - Said Will while his erection grew a little bit more every time he was struck, although by his face it was obvious that the lashes were painful.
Shana got turned on even more by this. She had though white guys had small dicks, but this was certainly not the case with her mom's man. She started to finger herself frenetically and, giving how strange the whole situation already was, decided to give in to one of her desires she had never acted upon yet.
Without stopping the masturbation, she relaxed her muscles and let go a stream of piss. It soaked her cotton panties and leggings and the front of her short dress. It got all over her hand and forearm. It felt warm and wet, it smell strong and surprisingly, sweet. It was just perfect. She came suddenly, violently. She came like she had never cum before. She loved it.
She stood there for a few minutes, riding the pleasure of her climax and continuing to watch the scene inside her neighbour's house.
Things had advanced a bit in the bedroom. Miss Parker was now sitting on Wills face, grinding back and forth, masturbating against his nose and mouth with no regard for his comfort. She was facing his feet and, while she continued to ride Will's face, she reached over to the night table and grabbed a candle and lighter. When she sparked the lighter up, Will tensed suddenly. He recognized that sound and knew what was coming.
Shana imagined what was about to happen and started getting really aroused again. She started sucking her pissed soaked hand, moaning as she got hornier and hornier from both the show she was assisting to and the taste of her own urine.
The candle was now lit and positioned just above Will's cock. The first drop of wax fell.
Will contorted in agony and lost his erection. Miss Parker just laughed. - You worthless white prick, can't even take a little pain. I'm going to leave you here for a while to think about how useless you are. - She immediately got up and left the room.
Shana was really excited, she had her leggins and panties down to her knees now, with her round little black ass exposed, masturbating again but taking it slower this time, she wanted to enjoy all the show. She didn't remember ever been so turned on. She could see Will just lying there, starting to get hard again and she started to imagine the things she would do if she were in the room with him. She went back to licking and savouring the urine off her right hand and started to finger her ass with her left.
She had played with her ass before, but only softly. She felt the need to be rough with herself this time, forcing up to 3 fingers up her hole with no delicacy, as far up as they would go.
Shana was suddenly startled by the sound of a door slamming. She then saw Miss Parker walking up the street, not 10 meters away from her. She stood perfectly still for a moment, hoping not to be seen and she succeeded. Her neighbour walk by.
Shana sighed in relief and pulled her fingers out of her ass. They were stained with her shit. She immediately got wet again. This was one of her strongest fantasies but she had never acted out on it. Now she just couldn't resist. She shoved them in her mouth. She felt filthy, disgusting, she new only a pig would do something like that. All these though were getting her more and more turned on. She came again, this time without touching herself, just from the taste of the shit, the feeling and texture on her tongue as she licked them completely clean and the thought of what a subhuman little whore she was.
Then it occurred to her. She hadn't heard the front door lock. She pulled her piss drenched panties and leggins back up and walk around to the front. Shana didn't even think about it. She was just so horny she couldn't avoid it. She had never felt like this in her life.
Going inside the house she went towards the bedroom.
When the bedroom door opened Will looked lost for a second. He didn't know what was going on.
- What are you doing here? - He blurted out as he started to struggle against his restrains, but Miss Parker was good with her knots and it was impossible to get loose. - Untie me, please, and don't tell your mum about... - he suddenly cut himself off because he was dumbstruck. Shana had pulled her leggins and panties back down. Will, from his laying down position had a perfect view of her tight and swollen tiny young pussy - What.. what.. ? - He really didn't know what to say, but even if he had known, he wouldn't have had the change. Shana took a step towards him, to stand right next to the top of the bed, and pushed her smelly dirty knickers in his mouth and gagged him with her, also filthy, leggins. His cock, against his will, was starting to get hard again, and Shana noticed. She grabbed and started stroking it while she stared at Will with a feverish look of wonder and excitement. Will was struggling even harder now. His recently turned18, girlfriends daughter, was standing next to him, semi naked, jerking him off, after stuffing her panties in his mouth. And the panties tasted of piss and cunt. It was so very wrong, and the worst part is that he was getting really turned on by it.
Before he could stop himself he shot a load like he hadn't in a long time. It nearly reached the ceiling before it fell back down on to him. Shana was surprised when this happened. Of course, she knew what would happen, but she was so in the moment that it caught her off guard.
Her hand was sticky with his cum and she instinctively took it to her mouth and sucked it clean.
If his first reaction had been of struggle, seeing her do this now, while she unflinchingly stared into his eyes, rendered him defenceless. He stopped fighting it. He had always had the hots for her. Who wouldn't? She may have been out of the question, nearly a daughter to him, a minor until a few days ago.. but she was not a minor any more, she was not his real daughter. She was cute, and petite, and young, with a firm body. Tiny tits and a nice round and perky ass. Full lips like only a beautiful black girl can have and the sight of those lips closing on her cum covered fingers. The sight and smell of her dripping pussy, the taste of her urine, this last thing a completely unexpected delight.. it was all too much. He he had just cum and he was hard again.
Shana smiled when she saw it. She wasn't moving on instinct any more. The surprise of his spurt of cum had brought her back to reality. Now she knew perfectly well what she was doing, but, having gone so far already, why stop? She licked the rest of the cum from his dick, stopping by his balls why she was at it. She lick what had splashed on to his abdomen and chest. While her tongue found its way higher up his body, she climbed on to him. Reaching back to his cock she guided it into her wet cunt and moved up and down on it, pushing it as far in as she could.
Will couldn't believe it, he was fucking Shana. He was terribly disappointed a minute later when she pulled off of him.
Shana had just used her dripping pussy to lubricate Will's cock. Where she really wanted it was in her ass. After pulling off it she moved her hips and, helping herself with her hand again, let her ass hole open around the tip of the cock. Again she went up and down, pressing roughly each time she went down. You could see that it was hurting her, but this only seemed to turn her on more. Each time she went down it would go a bit further in. By the time it was about half way deep in to her ass, no small feat for a thick 8 inch cock in a very tiny girl's ass, an ass that up to now had never taken more than 3 fingers, she lost control, and let all her weight down violently onto it. She screamed in pain as her rectum swallowed the thing whole, and stopped, eyes closed. Then after a moments pause, she started riding him again, this time slower, eyes still shut, letting out loud moans as she got lost in a world of pleasure and sweet pain. This went on for a while, and again she started to go faster. Will had joined in by now, thrusting up each time she pushed down. The rhythm got frenetic until they both exploded at the same time, as Shana dug her nails into Will's shoulders while she was screaming for him to fuck her dirty ass hole.
Shana was exhausted. She pulled her leggins from Will's face and kissed him, her tongue looking for her panties in his mouth, and then pulled her face away from his, dragging the knickers with her, pulling with her teeth.
For a second it seemed like Will was going to say something, but he thought about it better and stayed quiet.
Shana lifted her ass off of Will's now semi flaccid penis. His organ was now covered in shit, and a bit of what look like blood and cum. As she pulled away, the muscles of her anus relaxed and she let out a fist full sized lump of semi mushed up scat that slid down her ass onto Will's groin. She turned around, facing towards the bottom end of the bed, with her knees at each side of his body, and moved backwards, towards his helpless face, getting her shit covered ass just an inch away from his mouth. As she did this she bent down and stuffed that smelly, covered in rancid shit, blood and cum cock into her mouth. She pushed it all the way in, till her lips were around the base and her upper lip touched his balls.
Will was trying to push his face away. When Shana noticed she bit on his cock, hard, but not too much. She stopped sucking for a second - Lick my ass clean or I'll bite harder – Will knew he was defenceless so he did as he was told. It was disgusting. He loved it, liking all that filth from that young black ass that his cock had just ripped open. He threw up a bit but managed to swallow it all down before it left his mouth.
Shana was sucking again. Exploring every last inch of his cock with her tongue. Moaning like the cock sucking, shit eating little black slut that she was. She felt Will's tongue go into her ass hole and started moving her ass back and forth, letting him fuck her with it. Will got hard again and, this time, Shana pull away and got off the bed. She turned to him with a shit covered smile and started laughing at the site that was in front of her. Will was laying on the bed, shit all over the sheets, his face, groin and genitals. And he was sporting a huge erection again.
- Did you like my shit? - She said in a teasing voice.
- Yes, I'd eat the shit out of your ass hole any time you want.
- Well, maybe I'll let you do it again, and maybe I can be your toilet next time as well, that is if Miss Parker doesn't cut your dick off when she finds you covered in my shit and your cum on her bed.
- What?! Are you going to leave me here??
- That will teach you to not cheat on my mum with the neighbour.
With that she walked away, closing the door behind her and ignoring his desperate pleas to be released.

Limits: I like pushing my slaves limits, it's a process, but the idea is for her to not have any at the end.
Skott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
Skott

Default Part 2

I originally didn't intend to write a second part to this story, but it didn't seem concluded and it kept nagging me. I'm not saying that there will or there wont be a third part, it could go either way.
I'd really apretiate some feedback if anybody feels like commenting.

I must include a warning to this part. Aside from being 18+ rated due to very explicit, very extreme sexual scenes, there are some comments and expressions used by some of the characteres that may be considered racist. This is all part of the story and I mean no offense nor disrespect to any individual or group of people. Having been warned about it before you read it, please do not make any comments on how much ofan ass I am for this.

Shana part 2

Lorraine was a bbw. She fit both descriptions of the term, she was beautiful and she was black, and ya, she was big. She probably weighed around a hundred kilos. At the moment the door bell rang she was preparing one of the innumerable snacks she had throughout the day.
- Shana!! - She shouted - Go open the door!!
Her daughter Shana didn't respond. She was out of her mum's sight in the living-room, and couldn't hear her because of the earphones she had on while she was listening to her music.
Lorraine shouted again, and again she got no answer, so, shaking her head and mumbling about young people disrespecting their elders, she opened the door herself.
Her grumpiness disappeared when she saw Will standing at the other side of the door. He hadn't been in touch for a couple of weeks and, after a couple of days of been really pissed off at him, she had got really worried. They had been together for just over half a year and, although she knew he was a computer programmer, she didn't know where he worked. He had always just said he freelanced for different companies. She didn't know any of his family either and, when she called his friends to see if they had heard from him, they told her that he sometimes disappeared for a few days, that she shouldn't worry, it was just the way he was. But even though, when a few more days went by, and then a week followed by another, she forgot all her anger and was about to have a nervous breakdown, so worried she was.
Now, seeing him standing in front of her, all she felt was relief and a sudden feeling of giddiness.
- Will!! You're OK!!
She threw herself at him and kissed him passionately while holding him tightly on her arms.
- I've been so worried! Where have you been?!
- Sorry baby, I'm so sorry that you were worried. I had an accident.
Lorraine let go of him immediately and, with an even more worried look on her face, took a step back to look him over from top to bottom. After giving her a reassuring smile, will kept on going towards the living room. At entrance to the room he stopped.
Shana was there, her tiny body thrown over an armchair, her back leaning on one of the arms, one leg going over the opposite arm and the other, wide open, going down to the floor. She was wearing a tank top and a tiny pair of shorts that barely covered her ass when she was standing up and that, in this position, would have revealed half of it if it weren't against the chair. Shana lifted her eyes and saw her mum and Will. Her mum's boyfriend had stopped on his tracks when he saw her, as if he didn't know exactly how to react. Lorraine's attention was all on Will, so she didn't see Shana give Will a wicked smile, push the crotch of her shorts aside and start playing with her exposed pussy. She was wearing no underwear and getting wet by the moment. Lorraine turned towards her, by the time she saw her, Shana had already covered up.
- Girl, move your ass. Let will sit in the chair. Can't you see he's had an accident?
Shana got up slowly, still looking at Will with the same naughty smile before going to her room without saying a word.
- I don't know what's wrong with this girl. She's been acting up for a couple of weeks now, it's as if she doesn't care about anything anymore.. Baby, how are you feeling? What happened to you?
- I've been in hospital for two weeks babe.
- What?! Why didn't you call?! But what happened? Are you badly hurt?!
- A bit, but not too much - Said Will as he lifted up his shirt a bit to show some big, black bruises on his torso.
- Ohw! Poor baby! How did this happen to you?!
- I will in a bit babe, I just want to relax a bit now. As soon as I got out of hospital I went home to take a shower and get some clean clothes and I came straight here, I knew you'd be worried.
- But why didn't you call? It's been two weeks, I was worried sick!
- I know babe, I couldn't. I'll tell you all about it in a minute, but I'm really hungry. Would you mind fixing me up a meal?
Lorraine didn't mind, of course, but all she had at home was snacks and stuff to make sandwiches, so she had to go to the store. She told Will to stay there and rest, that she would take care of everything and that once he was fed and rested he had to tell her all about what had happened to him.

- Who is it? Shouted out Shana in response to a couple of loud nocks on her bedroom door.
There was no answer, but the door opened and Will entered the room. The mischievous smile immediately returned to Shana's face.
- Two weeks tied up, uh?
- No, one week. The other one was to be able to walk straight again and for my ass to stop gapping.
Shana laughed out loudly
- What, did she get some nigger to fuck your ass up good? - While she was saying this she pulled her shorts of. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, but the end of a butt plug was clearly sticking out of her ass. Her pussy was dripping, and she started rubbing her clit.
Will didn't really know how to react. He didn't want to get involved with Shana. She was his girlfriends daughter who he had helped to bring up since she was 7, so she was practically his daughter, but that is not how they had acted towards each other. He'd always played the adult friend role, always been called Will, never wanting to be too close. She had barely turned eighteen, he felt he was bordering on being a paedophile if he fucked her. Last time he could justify to himself because he had being tied and gagged, she had practically raped him. And, if all these reasons weren't good enough, the little bitch had left him to be tortured by that sadist, Grace Parker, and she had done it knowingly.
The bulge that was forming in his pants though, told him he could rationalize things all he wanted, but what he really wished to do was fuck her. This time he wanted to be in control though, he wanted to use her like she had used him.
- No, it wasn't a nigger. She put a strappon on and did it herself.
As Shana laughed at his answer, he went up to her bed and sat next to her hips. He put his hand on her calf and started dragging it up along the inside of her leg. As he did this Shana's masturbating became faster and her legs opened a bit more. His hand continued on the inside of her thigh, stopping for a second just below her groin and squeezing hard, making her squeal and moan. The smell of her pussy juices was very evident by now.
Her skin felt so good, so young and tight. Last time he hadn't been able to touch her with his hands, tied up as he was. He reached up for the butt plug, pulled it out suddenly and stuck it back in just as fast. Shana flinched involuntarily. She hadn't expected it an her ass was still a bit tender from slightly tearing it a couple of weeks ago. She had been shitting diarrhea and blood for a week.
- Stay still, you little whore, you like it rough up your ass, don't you?
- Yes, fuck it hard, destroy it, please.
- Please, sir.
- Yes sir, please sir, destroy my ass.
Will started violently pulling out the plug and pushing it back in repeatedly. It was a big plug and was stretching her to the limit each time the widest part past her rim.
After about 5 minutes of been ass fucked by an enormous butt plug, Shana orgasmed, shaking in ecstasy. Her pussy squirted out forming a big wet mark on her sheets.
Will pulled the plug out and saw it was covered in shit. Passing it over to Shana and told her to lick it clean.
- Yes sir - she said in a bit of a cheeky voice, as if she was saying that she would do it, but only because she wanted to.
Will reacted immediately. He slapped her hard. Not hard enough to make her face swell up, but yes to bring tears to her eyes, although the surprise his reaction caused Shana was probably just as much to blame as the slap.
After slapping her he grabbed her hair and dragged her mouth to his cock. He started fucking her mouth fast and deep, holding her head in place by her hair. She chocked on his cock but he just kept on going till he came. When he pulled out, Shana threw up.
- Now, you black cunt, you're going to listen to me very carefully. You are my bitch from now on. You will do everything I tell you immediately, without complaint. Do you understand?
Shana was getting more and more turned on. This is exactly what she had always fantasized about. The other day was good. This was even better.
- Yes sir - This time she meant it.
- Now, lick that butt plug clean, and, when you are done, take care of this mess you just made.
- Yes sir.
Shana took the plug and started licking it, relishing the taste of her own shit. Sucking on it like a cock and cleaning every last crevice with her tongue. While she did this she looked straight into Will's eyes. She took her time, examining it when she had finished, seeing if she had left any scat on in and cleaning it a bit more with her eager tongue. When it was sparkling clean she smiled, showing her brown stained teeth.
- Good girl, you little shit eater - Said Will. He leaned in and kissed that foul mouth, putting his tongue into it to taste her shit directly out of her mouth. - You are such a pig, I love it - He commented as he savoured her excrements on her breath. - Now be a good girl while I get your mum to fix me something to eat and open her legs for me. I'll be around later so you can clean her pussy juices of my cock with that filthy mouth of yours, whore.
- Yes sir, whatever you wish, sir.
Will laughed, kissed her again to get another taste and walked out of the room as he saw Shana stick her mouth in the puddle of vomit on the bed.

Limits: I like pushing my slaves limits, it's a process, but the idea is for her to not have any at the end.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
Buckeyes11

Please continue this
Buckeyes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
Skott

Default Part 3

Hey, so I decided to continue this after all. Like in the previous instalment some warnings apply. Explicit sexual content. And racial degradation present in the text.
Thanks for the comment! Any feedback would be much appretiated.

SHANA PART 3

Will had explained to Lorraine that he had been ran over by a car that just drove away. It had been in Buffalo, were he went often for business. When he woke up in the hospital his cellphone and wallet had been stolen and he had no way of getting her number or paying a taxi driver to go all the way to her house and tell her.
It wasn't the best cover story but Lorraine was so happy to have him back that she didn't think about it too much.
Lorraine had too work double night shift at the hospital the following weekend so Will had told her that he would stay at his apartment recuperating, because he wanted to go back to work on Monday. His girlfriend had been very understanding, even if she liked having him there when she came back exhausted from a double shift, to snuggle up to him in bed. He needed his rest after the ordeal he had just gone through.

The weekend came and Shana told her mum that she was going to a friend's until Monday. She was really excited, but scared at the same time. Up to now, she had been able to keep control of the situation. The first time Will had been tied up and the second there was very little time before her mother came back from the store. This time she was going to his house to be alone with him, and nobody expected her back for a couple of days. To add to that, he had every reason to be pissed of at her. She had got him kidnapped, tortured and raped for a week (not that he wasn't into it at all, but that was probably too much for somebody who hadn't volunteered for it.

Shana rang on the bell at Will's door and waited nervously for him to open. She was wearing no underwear, a mini skirt that she had cut even shorter so it reached only half the way down her ass (and only just covered her pussy, uncovering it at the slightest movement and exposing it completely if she sat down), and a tank top that she had also modified so it covered only the top part of her tiny breasts, leaving half of her tits (even part of her aureolas and, if she moved to fast or twisted at all, her whole nipples) bare for everyone to see. She combined this with the most eye catching red pair of high heels she had been able to find. She looked like a cheap hooker who you'd expect to see at the side of the road in some off the path ghetto.
Will had told her to come dressed as the fuck toy she was. He had told her to come all the way dressed lime that and accept anything that happened to her on the way, war ing her that if her outfit wasn't up to standards she wouldn't be allowed in. In all fairness he had told her to come during Friday's early afternoon, when there were still people coming and going to and from work and there were still no drunks out.
She had had to take the bus. Shana did own a car, but, in Will's words, subhuman black fuck whores deserve to go in public transport to give anyone who may want to the chance to use them.
In the bus she could notice everyone staring at her. She had, after all, been practically naked. Her skirt had ended up so high up that it was just a decoration around her waist. Her whole thigh perky ass was on show, the same as her pussy. The dammed thing got so high up that half of the landing strip her pubes had been shaved into was exposed. With her turning around and moving about her top had also moved up a bit leaving both her nipples out for everybody to see. The driver wasn't looking up when she had got on the bus, so he hadn't said anything, and she had immediately moved to the back of the bus, as far away from him as possible, because she didn't want to get kicked off. She had been travelling in that bus, practically naked, for about 20 min, before she got to Will's house. She had felt so ashamed, and so turned on at the same time. Her pussy got so wet her juices were dripping down her legs.
At one point a teenager, a little white geek boy who couldn't have been more that fifteen years old, after blatantly staring at her for a few minutes had called her a whore just before arriving at his stop and running of the bus. At another, and old Asian man who must have been at least eighty, when the bus had been quite full, had positioned himself so he was squashed against her. When he noticed she wasn't pulling away he had got more bold and stuck a few fingers in her pussy. When he noticed how wet it was he started masturbating her and actually bend down a second and sucked on her nipple. The people around them started pushing away and making loud comments. She reacted by putting her hand in the old guys pants; puling his dick free and starting to jerk him off. She kneeled down and put his dick in her mouth. Her big fat lips surrounding his tiny dick completely she started sucking. She was so horny by now she was oblivious to anything that was going on around her.
At that point somebody must have alerted the driver of what was going on, because he stopped the bus and, calling her a whore, a slut, a bitch, and several other things, he kicked them both off of the bus.
She finished the old guy off, spitting his cum onto the road and, even if it didn't help much, adjusting her clothes a bit she went on towards Will's place which was luckily only a couple of blocks away and got there without further incident.

So there she stood, after ringing the door, waiting for what was starting to seem too long. She rang again, and she heard somebody move inside, so she waited for him to reach the door. Nobody came and nearly ten minutes had gone past. Shana was starting to get nervous. If Will wasn't at home she would have to go back on the bus now. She wasn't ready for it. She had gotten really nervous, and even though she had got so horny she had lost control and sucked an old man off in front of a whole bus filled with everything from business men to school children, she had didn't want to do it again so soon. She felt too dirty.
She was about to cry, waiting semi naked in the street for Will to open the door. She rang again and knocked. She went up to the window and peeped in. There was Will, watching a hockey mach on tv. Shana felt annoyed. She knocked on the window till Will looked up. He glanced over at her and lifted a finger to indicate for her to wait. This pissed her off even more.
- If you don't open the door right now I'm going back home!
Will raised his eyes again, looking irritated. He got up and went over to the door. When he opened, Shana was standing there, sporting an angry face.
- Take your clothes off, dog.
Shana looked confused.
- What? Right here, now? No, let me in.
- You want to come in?
- Yes!
- Well do as you are fucking told and take your clothes off, bitch.
- I said no! Let me in!
Will just shrugged and closed the door in her face. Shana got even more annoyed and started banging and kicking the door until it suddenly opened again.
- Stop that. - Will looked stern and had an authoritarian tone to his voice. She stopped. - If you want to come in you will take your clothes of. Animals shouldn't wear clothes, and that's what you are, an animal.
- Yes sir. - Shana took her clothes and shoes off and Will reached over and took them from her.
- Now you will wait outside until my match has finished.
- Yes sir.
Will closed the door again and went back inside. It was a little side street with not many people going by, and Will's porch had a rail, if she sat down behind it someone would have to look deliberately to see her. So she sat and waited.
After about half an hour more during which, fortunately, nobody had seen her, the door opened.
- OK whore, this is how it's going to go. Now you get a choice. You can go back home right now. If you choose to do that you go as you are, butt naked; you're a nigger monkey so that should not be too bad for you. You can do one thing I tell you to, only one, and you get your clothes back and you can then go home; I will even throw in shirt of mine so you can cover up on your way home. Or you can come in. If you choose to come in you are going to be my slave for the whole weekend. There will be no safety word. I will do with you and to you whatever I want, treating you like and object for my amusement, to the point where you are not going to want to be here any more. But you will not be allowed to go until the weekend is over, no matter what. Once you're in you're in, you become a real slave.
- What would be the one thing I'd have to do in the second option?
- I'll tell you if that is what you choose, if not I wont, but I will tell you that it's worse than anything we've done up to now.
Shana though about for a second. She was a bit scared, but also terribly excited. Her pussy was so wet that not only were the insides of her thighs runny with juices, a few drops had actually fallen to the floor.
- Please sir, let this black cunt serve you, I choose to be your slave.
Will smiled wickedly.
- Get on all fours, dog, and come in.
Shana dropped down and followed him inside.

Old 12-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
Buckeyes11

Keep going please
Buckeyes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #6
Skott

Thank you Buckeyes. I intend to keep this alive for at least two more installments, after that we'll see.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
Skott

Default Technical Problems..

Well, this is frustrating. I had the next part writen, all that remained was the final couple of sentences, and I stupidly deleted it off my phone.
I was drunk last night and I was chatting online with this girl (not on TorD, on a regular dating site) and I don't know how I nearly sent her a copy of the part I was working on. I don't know how I pasted it into the message I was sending her. I manageded to not send it, but, don't ask me how, I also deleted it completely off my phone in the process.. Anyway, better that than sending her that out of the blue for no evident reason, specially taking into account she is black, I don't think she would have taken it so well lol.

I am now re-writting it, but it's taking me a bit longer because it's not flowing the same. It's frustrating having to write again what I have already writen, and if I deviate from the original it kinda feels wrong.. Anyway, it will take a few days but not to worry, I'll post soon enough.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
Skott

Default Part 4

Well, it seems like I was inspired on the way back from work, so here's part 4.

SHANA PART 4

Shana crawled inside following Will.
He stood aside to let her pass, and, as she brushed past him, she suddenly felt a jolt of electricity go up her thigh.
- What the fuck!? - She shouted as she stood up
- Bad doggy - Said Will as he again used the little box. He was holding in his hand, this time pressing it to her side where the feeling was a lot more intense and made her bend over in pain. - Did I say you could stand up?
- But you just tased me! Twice! What the fuck was that for?!
Will let out a loud laugh.
- I didn't tase you. This is a shocker, not a taser. If it had been a taser you would be lying on the floor shaking in a puddle of your own piss. As for why I did it. The second time is because You were supposed to stay on the floor like the animal that you are and you got up. I'm going to train you like I would any other dog, when you do something right I'll give you a price, when you do something wrong I'll punish you. Now get on the floor again, bitch.
Shana did as she was told and went down on all fours.
- Good little doggy. Maybe you aren't such a useless black cunt after all, maybe we can get you to be a bit more than a monkey, what do you think?
- I hope so sir, I'll try my hardest. But I've got a question sir.
- OK cunt, what is it?
- Why did you shock me the first time?
- Because I wanted to and I can. You are my property, you are a black dog cunt, not a person, you were born to be a slave. I'll do to you whatever I want.
Shana got wet hearing this. It was so wrong it turned her on enormously.
- Yes sir.
Now stand up so I can slap you.
- Yes sir. - Said Shana, standing up.
The blow came quickly. This time it wasn't as the time he had slapped her in his bedroom, this time he hit her hard. He knocked her on the floor. Shana could feel that her face was going to swell.
- Thank me for that cunt.
- Thank you sir.
- Do you want another one?
- Whatever my master wants I'll do.
- Stand up again then.
Shana stood up, half her face already starting to swell a bit and getting a bit darker.
- You are a stupid cunt, aren't you? - Said Will half laughing.
- Yes sir, I am.
He didn't strike her a second time though.
- Get down on all four again. From now on you are going to acted like the dog you are.
- Yes sir, said Shana getting down on her hands and knees.
- Tell me what you are.
- A dog sir.
- What else.
- A bitch, a whore and a cunt sir.
- Very good, what else?
- Umm.. I don't know sir, a stupid cunt?
- You are a black bitch, you are not human, you are a monkey, you were born to serve, to be abused however your white master sees fit.
- Yes sir.
- Say it.
This was the most denigrating thing Shana had ever had to do. Even more than eating her own vomit and shit. She let herself go and said it. She stopped thinking and just obeyed.
- I am a black monkey, I am not human, I was born to serve and be abused however my white master wants.
- Good little cunt. From now on, until I tell you otherwise, you will not speak. Dogs bark, so you will only bark. One bark will mean yes sir. Any other number of barks I'll try my best to understand, but you are a dog after all, communication shouldn't be easy. Understood?
- Woof!
- Good little bitch. Now I'm going to watch my show. While I do it, you are going to lick my crack, asshole and balls clean.
- Woof!
Will went over to the couch and took his pants off. He moved his ass to the edge and opened his legs. Shana came over and, sticking her face under his balls, she started licking.
It was obvious that Will had been to the toilet and not wiped his ass. He had a hairy crack and there was shit matting l the hairs together, sticking them to his skin all along the crack. Around the hole there was even lumps of the brown goo. There was a curious scent, mix of toilet and male locker room, coming from his groin. It smelled like heaven to her.
It was the first time she had tried another human being's shit. Over the last couple of weeks she had eaten her own on a few occasions, but never anybody else's. It was spicier than her own. She liked it, she was getting really really horny to the point were she though she might orgasm without even touching herself.
- Make sure you get it all. Stick your tongue in there and clean the inside too. By the time my show is done you better be finished.
- Woof! - Said Shana, before putting her tongue as far into Will's ass as she could. She could feel something inside, possibly another turd waiting to be evacuated. She pushed in even more, crushing her nose against his skin, trying to lick as much of his shit into her mouth as she could.
- Show's nearly finished said Will, how's that ass looking. Shana pulled away to examine it. It was pretty much clean now, she had gobbled it all up, just a few spots here and there that she got to work on immediately. Her face on the other hand, Will saw, was covered in shit. All around her lips, her nose and part of her cheeks. And when she smiled he saw that her teeth were covered in it too. He got hard right away. He took hold of her hands and pulled towards himself until she was sat on his lap, his throbbing cock squashed under her soaked pussy. He kissed her mouth, putting his tongue in and rubbing it against her teeth, to better taste the shit. He got even more turned on when she responded and kissed back. Putting his hands under her ass, he lifted her petite body up and separated the ass cheeks. As soon as her weight lifted off it his cock shot straight up. He carefully lifted her down on it, penetrating her ass's tight little ring. Once he was half way in and realized that, though tight, it was very easily opening up to the pressure of his cock, he suddenly dropped her, impaling her shitter. She squealed with surprise and a bit of pain as she felt her ass suddenly filled. And Will took this for a sign to start fucking her hard, a the time with his mouth tightly pressed to his.
He rammed her little bubble butt again and again, ever faster, her breathing increasing in volume and speed until he exploded into her just before she came, and stopped immediately to avoid her orgasm. He slowly pulled out of her, his cock covered in brown tinted cum.
- Clean me off.
- Woof! - Saying that she bent down and put his cock in her mouth, sucking it off properly and going into every crevice with her tongue.
There was brown cum dripping down her legs mixing with pussy juices that at this point had dripped down her legs down to her knees. She had never been so horny in her life.
- Now, little whore, crawl through to my bedroom and get on the bed. Lie face down, open your legs wide and spread your arms above your head and wait, I'll be through in a bit.
Shana obeyed. She was convinced she had made the right choice coming in, even if she didn't have a safe word it didn't matter. She had just eaten his shit, been slapped so hard her face had already swollen up considerably and was a bit bruised, been electrically shocked, and had her ass roughly violated and she had loved every second. What could he do to her that was worse than a of that? And even if he could think of something worse she was feeling pretty confident that she'd like it even more.
While she was waiting in the position she was instructed to wait in, she heard clinking and banging as if someone was going through a cupboard looking for something. And, after a few cilts and clats more, she heard Will's steps approaching the bedroom.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #9
Skott

And one more part. I see quite a few views on this thread (well over a thousand) but no comments.
I would love some feedback if anybody has an opinion on the story.

SHANA PART 5

Will entered the bedroom carrying a box that he left on the bed side table. He poked around in the box for a minute, pulled some rope out and starred tying Shana up, each limb to a different corner of the bed so she was spread wide open.
- Now is when I'd tell you that you should get out of here if you are not up for a world of pain, but you gave up your free will at the door, so I will do whatever I want to you, no matter if you change your mind or not. I'm really going to enjoy this after the week I went through at that bitches house for your fault. I'll maybe make you go through all that pain in one night.. - This last bit he said with a wicked smile and a mischievous tone in his voice. - You can talk now, because there is going to be a point when you start begging me to stop, and I want to hear all of it.
Shana started to be a bit scared. She liked pain quite a bit, to the point where she had ripped her one ass open by pushing a cock too hard and too suddenly into it and loved; she had actually kept on going, fucking that dick with her own torn, bloody ass. But will had been tortured for a week by Miss Parker. His injuries had been bad enough that he was able to pass them off as the result of a car crash. Even now he walked with a slight limp and half his body was black and blue. And he had just threatened to torture her as much as he had been tortured, but making it all happen in a single night. She was scared, very scared.
- Daddy, remember I'm your little girl, your little Shanaboo, don't hurt me too bad please.
Will laughed loudly.
- Daddy.. Shanaboo..? You must be scared you little piggy. You haven't called me daddy since you were about ten years old, about the same time you stopped liking to be called Shanaboo. You should have though of that before you snuck into your neighbour's house and stuck that pair of piss soaked panties in my mouth. I have always though of you like a daughter, but in reality you are just a pet, an animal that can talk.
Will pulled a belt out of the box. It was a heavy leather belt with a big metal buckle. He grabbed it by the buckle, wrapped it once around his hand and let go with all his strength onto her ass. It sounded just like a whip. Shana shouted. There was now a big red welt all the way across it.
- Now I'm going to whip your black hide till it bleeds. I'm going to spare your ass any more marks because I love it's smooth round shape, but I'm going to scar your back, so you'll carry the mark of my ownership all your life. Beg me to do it.
Shana was shaking with a mixture of fear and excitement. She didn't want to be scared, specially like that, she could never wear a bikini again, nor an open back dress, and each time she took her shirt off from now on she would have to explain why she had whip marks on her back. At the same time, the though of it, combined with all that had happened up to now, and her not having been allowed to cum yet made her incredibly horny. Her last remnants of resistance disappeared.
- Yes please sir, mark my back for everyone to know that I'm your nigger slave, please sir, whip me until I bleed.
- As you wish - Said Will in a mischievous voice. He then started the whipping. It was 't really going to mark her forever, the belt was to wide to cut onto her skin. It would break here and there from the impacts, but it wouldn't be deep enough to cause permanent scarring. The marks would take time to be completely gone though. The important thing was that Shana though she was going to be scarred forever and had accepted it. Her submission was becoming total. Good, though Will, I need her to be completely submitted to my will so I can follow through with some my plans for her.
He kept on whipping for half an hour. He whipped her 500 times. Her skin broke in more places than he had expected and would probably have a couple of small scars in the future, but nothing that looked like a whip mark. They would always be there as a reminder but would not influence her life, they were perfect.
But Will still wanted Shana to think that she had been marked permanently as a slave. He took some salt and dropped it on the wounds for them to hurt more, and, once he was done whipping her he discretely applied some pig's blood that he had hidden away to the belt, for it to look more gruesome than it really was.
Shana felt a horrible pain spreading throughout her back at the beginning of the whipping. After a while it went numb and near the end it started hurting horribly again. When she saw the belt practically covered in blood she was convinced that her back was going to be criss-crossed by whip marks for the rest of her life. Suddenly she wasn't feeling so horny any more. She started crying.
- Please, let me go. Will please untie me. I don't want to continue with this any more.
Will untied her and took her in his arms. Cradling her like a little girl. She was very small and fit perfectly in his lap. He cuddled her and soothed her and kissed her tears away.
- shh, it will be alright little princess, I won't let anything bad happen to you.
- But.. But .. But my back!! - She said, crying her eyes out, sobbing uncontrollably. - I'm going to be marked for the rest of my life! I'm a freak!
- Sh now, don't worry about right now, - Will said holding her tight against him, protecting her from the world - I don't care if you have scars on your back or not, you'll always be my baby, my little Shanaboo, alright?
- Ok, you promise me everything is going to be alright?
- Yes, I promise you.
- I want to see my back.
- No, not now, you can see it at the end of the weekend. I don't want you worrying about that right now, ok?
- Ok Will. I'm very tired, I want to go to sleep.
- Ok baby, now you only have to do one more thing before you go sleep. Go wash my belt. Do it in the kitchen sink. There is leather cleaning product under the sink. Clean all the blood off it and then apply the product while it's still wet.
- OK Will.
- Shana, it's yes sir, not OK Will.
- Yes sir, sorry sir. - She was still sobbing a little bit but she seemed to have calmed down a lot.
She took the belt without a second thought. There were no mirrors on her way to the kitchen so she didn't have a chance to look at it. It took her a good half an hour to clean the belt and ply the product into it as the instructions said. By the time she had finished she was practically falling asleep where she stood. She walked back to the bedroom and gave Will his belt back.
- Sir I'm very tired.
- I know, I can see that. It's time for bed.
- Just need to go to the toilet first, sir.
- No, get into bed. Do you need to pee or shit?
- Both.
- Get into bed and do it there. We'll sleep in your feces and piss tonight. For the rest of the weekend if you need to go to the toilet you let me know first.
- Yes sir.
Shana got into bed and Will got in beside her. They snuggled up, Will on his back and Shana on her side, leaning on Will's shoulder with her arm over him and one of her legs between his. They were both naked.
Shana relaxed and let go of her bladder. When the warm piss started trickling down their intertwined legs she felt even more relaxed and let go of her bowels. The scat pressed between the sheets and her ass, smearing her bum before spreading onto Will's legs.
They fell asleep like that, in each other's arms.

Advertisements
Kink Talk