Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
will i am

Default Friends sleepovers bets and dares part 1

FRIENDS SLEEPOVERS BETS AND DARES PART 1

As Jane waited on her front porch for her friends to arrive on there bikes she rechecked her bag to see if she had packed everything she would need for her sleepover at Taylor's house.

Every second weekend for the past six months Jane and her friends would get together at a different house for there sleepover. The sleepover was usually held in the backyard in tents or in Taylor's case her rich parents owned a big farm and she had a old barn that had power and lights connected to it so it made a great place for the sleepover and everyone always looked forward to her turn to host the sleepover.

Jane could see Jess Lisa and Megan riding there bikes towards her house so she quickly picked her bike up off the ground and placing her bag over her shoulder like a backpack. She was in such a hurry she almost forgot to say goodbye to her mum who was hanging washing on the clothes line."Bye mum " Jane yelled as she turned her head back towards her and waved."You be good while you are at Taylor's house and i will see you Sunday nite"her mother replied as she saw Jane and her friends ride down the road and out of sight.

It was a hot day and it took a full hour of riding there bikes before the girls reached Taylor's farm so they were glad to make their destination and move into the barn out of the afternoon heat. Because the old barn was used by them a lot for sleepovers they had set the inside up with old chairs a table and some old beds that they had got from one of the storage sheds on the farm as well as things from the farm house like a TV and DVD player a fridge and microwave.

The girls all sat around the table talking while Taylor filled the fridge with junk food hotdogs soft drinks and some bottles of wine she stole from her dads wine cellar knowing he won't notice any missing having so many bottles. once everything was in the fridge Taylor joined the others at the table so they could start their fortnightly routine and go over the rules for the sleepover before they start having fun.

Lisa reached into her bag and pulled out a notepad with a list of rules and forfeits that they use each fortnight for there sleepovers to make the weekends more fun and interesting then started to read them out to the others.

RULE 1 regarding truth or dare anyone accepting a dare must go through with the dare or accept the standard forfeit which is 1 hour of slavery to the other girls to do as they please and if you don't do what they say voluntary then it will be done by force so don't pick a dare unless you are prepared to do anything.

RULE 2 any bets made will be completed or face the same forfeit as before.

RULE 3 drinking to much and falling asleep will result in some form of humiliation which will be decided by the other girls.

After the rules were read they all sat on there chairs in a around the TV as Taylor put a One direction DVD into the player and then started to pour one of the bottles of wine into the glasses and handed them to the girls.

At eight thirty the sun had just set so the girls decided to change into there pj's and nighties turned on the lights in the barn so they could see properly and sat around chatting and trying to decide what game to play first. "what about playing cards" Jess suggested pulling a deck of cards out of her pajama top pocket. "Ive made up a new game we can play i call it picture card dare". everyone agreed so Jess started to explain the rules of the game to the others.

"We all take four small peaces of paper and write a dare on each of them then they all go into a bucket so no one knows who made what dare. after that the cards are placed face down on the table and then we go around the table taking it in turns to turn over a card and if a picture card (king queen or jack ) get turned over that person must choose a truth or dare as well as quickly drink down two glasses of wine of wine and if a ace gets turned over they must drink two glasses of wine and they must pick a dare".

Each girl moved away from each other and started to write down some dares and placing them in the bucket that Lisa found at the back of the barn.

Taylor was the first to finish her dares and started to shuffle the cards and lay them out face down on the table. then refilled everyone's glass with wine again for the sixth time and stumbling a bit as she fondled with her chair trying to sit back down at the table.

END OF PART 1
will i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Good start - hope you will write more soon
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
will i am

FRIENDS SLEEPOVERS BETS AND DARES PART 2

As the game went on and the cards were turned over Jess was the first to turn over a King of spades. "Truth or dare"Megan said as Jess decided on what to do. "I choose truth"

"Apart from us and your parents has anyone seen you naked" "No" Jess replied going red with embarrassment as she sculled down the first glass of wine and then proceeded to do the same with the second but she found it a bit harder to finish the glass then slumped back into the chair feeling the affects of the alcohol.

After a few more cards were turned over Lisa took her go and turned over the Ace of clubs. "AHH"she cried as the bucket was handed to her and she reached in and pulled out a peace of paper and started to read her fate.

"Strip down to your panties and and stay like that until morning or until another dare says different" the peace of paper said. Then she looked at the other girls sitting around the table lathing at her and chanting for her to strip.

Lisa looked towards the ground so as not to see the others making fun of her then with her two hands clenched the bottom of her nightie and slowly lifted it up over her head and off leaving her in her white cotton panties and her blue bra.

"OFF WITH THE BRA" Taylor shouted at her trying to embarrass her that little more.

Lisa reached behind her back and once finding her bra catch she released her strap letting her bra fall off her little breasts and then placing it with her nightie and then proceed to sit back down and have a few more drinks hoping that it would ease the embarrassment of being almost naked for the night.

Last edited by will i am; 11-30-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:23 AM   #4
will i am

FRIENDS SLEEPOVERS BETS AND DARES PART 3

Later in the evening the girls had turned over most of the cards and compleated there dares leaving only three cards remaining that were not turned over in the game. Jane counted the used cards she realised the cards left were a King a Queen and a seven of clubs.

As Taylor was about to turn over another card she hesetaited then looked around to see Megan had fallen asleep from the alcohol on the hay bales in the corner of the barn. Taylor started to giggle and then said to the other girls "look who's asleep over there. We will have to teach her not to fall asleep and think up a good punishment for her". The others all broke into a fit of giggles and cheeky grins as Taylor picked a card and turned it over revealing A King of diamonds.

"Truth or dare" the girls asked. "Dare" Taylor answerd as she waited for Lisa to think up a good dare for her. "I dare you to strip Megan nude without wakeing her and then take all her clothes and pj's put them in a bag then go and hide them anywhere you like on the farm so we can make her have a treasure hunt in the morning when she wakes up."

Taylor thought the idea of humiliaiting Megan was funny and as the latest and youngest member of there sleepover club Megan had only been in there group for a few weeks and now they had a chance to give her a initiation and a little humiliation to welcome her to the club.

A the girls gatherd around Megan's sleeping body to watch and see if Taylor could compleate the dare Taylor took her time looking and examaning her body to see what her best option was so as not to wake her.

Megan wes laying on her back so Taylor started to slowly undo the buttons on her pj top and then put her arm down behind Megans back and lifting it enouth to slip her top down her arms and off.

Next was easy for Taylor she pulled the cord on her pj bottons then once she worked them past her bum she kept pulling in short bursts until they went past her feet and off leaving Megan in a pair of tiny white cotton panties and maching bra.

As Taylor was about to start on her panties the others stopped her sugesting that she starts with her bra so they could see if she had any tits under her bra yet or as they suspected it was padded. Taylor took each of her arms and reached each side of Megans back until she finaly found what she was looking for and undid the bra catch then pulling the loose bra away from her and throwing it on the other clothes that were removed.

"i knew it shes padded and all shes got is tiny little tits" Lisa said as Tatlor placed a finger each side of her pantie straps and slowly worked each side down until they were off revealing her pussy and a tiny line of light blond hair that was starting to grow.

Taylor bundled all of her clothes together in a bag and quickly left the barn to find a good hiding place for them somewhere on her large farm then returning half a hour later she started to make plans with the others for tomorrows treasure hunt.

Advertisements
Kink Talk