Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
Care2Dare

Default Masochist Seeking Direction

I broke up with my Dom recently and miss him very much. But also I miss the pleasure brought from pain. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I like the whole pot! Please, help me. I would like to be ordered how to hurt myself for you. I've tried and I need guidance to follow through. Otherwise I tend to wuss out... If I do not or can not complete your dare, please give me a punishment as well.

In addition to the things listed in my signature, I have other things you can normally find around the house for abnormal purposes

Thank you!

Willing to try: wedgies, sharpie, candle wax, chemical (Icy Hot, etc), intro to anal, humiliation...try me?

Limits: pee/scat, blood, permanent damage, messy, public, family, friends, pictures, video, illegal, moderately quiet, needles.

Feel free to PM me for fun or a dare!
Care2Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Spank your pussy 100 times with the ruler. THen cover your dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself with it for five minutes. Then spank each tit with the wooden spoon 75 times. Spank each inner thigh 75 times with the rod. Then spank your ass 150 times with the a phone wire/internet cord. Finally take a rubber band and snap it on your clit and each nipple 50 times. Write a detailed report when done.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
Care2Dare

Ooh, wow. That sounds a little difficult and painfully delicious. I will try to complete this task tonight.

Thank you.

Willing to try: wedgies, sharpie, candle wax, chemical (Icy Hot, etc), intro to anal, humiliation...try me?

Limits: pee/scat, blood, permanent damage, messy, public, family, friends, pictures, video, illegal, moderately quiet, needles.

Last edited by Care2Dare; 11-24-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
toysadge

do the following without, you are not allowed to orgasm until instructed.
find something to use as a clamp on your clit, attach a short length of string to it. add weights to the string until the clamp is pulled from your clit, when the clamp comes off, edge. repeat this 5 times.
next, snap an elastic band off your clit 20 times then edge, repeat 5 times.
follow this with 50 swats to your clit with your rod, edge, repeat 5 times.
finally replace the clamp, hold your vibrator against it for 10 minutes. try not to cum. however if you do, you must restart the 10 minutes from that point. you may remove the clamp and vibe after 10 minutes without orgasm.

if you complete this, you may make yourself cum however you please. If you orgasmed at any point during the task, cover your pussy and clit in icy hot, and no touching for the rest of the day.

you don't mention photos in your limits, if you're OK with it I'd like to see photos of each step along with a report. you can pm me for contact details, or post a public/private gallery somewhere and send me a link.

likes, limits and toys

in chastity since 4 Nov 13 until at least March 18 2014

looking for a switch female to play with, preferably in the same time zone, or at least within a few hours.
toysadge is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to toysadge for this post:
Old 11-24-2013, 02:14 AM   #5
Care2Dare

sonicboom1979: Thank you, Sir. It has been too long since this cunt felt the hard ruler. It stung deeply, especially when a hard blow managed to hit directly on the clit. Oh god! The toothpaste on my dildo had me writhing, tears in the corner of my eyes and felt ready to orgasm after the third minute. But since I didn’t explicitly have permission I held back, continuing to fuck my cunt hard but staying away from my clit. It still has a slight cool burn to it. Exquisite torture.

The wooden spoon turned my poor tits pink and I had to suppress crying out loud when it hit the nipples, as it often did. The 75 to each inner thigh was even worse and there were lines left across the area. The 150 to my ass felt wonderful. I’d never used cord before and just used my charger for my computer. It left pretty red marks across both cheeks. And finally, the dreaded rubber bands. Oh god that hurt! Every time I brought the band back was a battle to let go again and I could only complete it in alternating 10 hit increments. Thank you for the excellent dare.

toysadge: Thank you very much for your dare, unfortunately I do not think I will be able to finish it tonight because of an earlier PM dare. Looking forward to it, though! Well, you know, mostly

Old 11-24-2013, 04:22 AM   #6
toysadge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care2Dare View Post
toysadge: Thank you very much for your dare, unfortunately I do not think I will be able to finish it tonight because of an earlier PM dare. Looking forward to it, though! Well, you know, mostly
when ever you have time, its for you to enjoy.

likes, limits and toys

looking for a switch female to play with, preferably in the same time zone, or at least within a few hours.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #7
Care2Dare

toysadge: You almost killed me. After only completing the first part of your dare I was almost crying. For a clip I used a wooden clothespin, the tip of which has become soaked through, with clothes on hangers to weigh it down. It was excruciating and very much welcomed. It felt wonderful at first although every time I got to the 5th, 6th or 7th article of clothing, I didn't think I would make it, right as it snapped off. Edging was both a relief and torture within itself. You clearly know what you are doing!

At this point my clit was already very hard & swollen, making an easy target for the band and rod. The time it would take to edge went down from a minute or two to seconds as my poor clit became more sensitive...and excited. Finally, the dreaded clip again with the addition of the vibrator. YOU BEAUTIFUL, SADISTIC, GENIUS, YOU. God that was amazing! It was one of the best (and longest) 10 minutes of my life!!! After the second minute I thought there was no way I could make it but I held on until the very last second. As the alarm went off, I pulled off the clamp, shoved in my dildo and had earth shattering multiple orgasms. I'm still coming down from it. Whew. Thank you!

If anyone has any more dares I would still love some more. This is too much fun!

Old 11-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #8
Slave man

Since you want to try candle wax get a candle and light it up for awhile and drip the candle wax all on the tits and then let the candle wax dry till it gets hard and then hit the candle wax with a ruler till all of the candle wax comes off
Slave man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #9
Care2Dare

Thank you, Sir. I've never been brave enough to try that on my own. I am about to go to sleep (although I can't seem to stop touching this aching clit) but am looking forward to doing your dare tomorrow!

Old 11-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #10
toysadge

you seemed to enjoy the weights on your clit, so we'll try something similar.

clamps/pegs on your nipples, edge. add 1 item of weight to each clamp, edge. add more weight, edge again. continue until both the clamps are pulled off.
replace the clamps, rotated through 90 degrees and repeat.
now clamp your clit, add half of the weight that it took to pull the peg off your clit last time. now stand and suspend the weight for 5 minutes. do not set an alarm, but start a timer. when you think the time has passed, begin to rock your hips to swing the weight. build up speed until the clamp comes off.
check the timer, for every minute under or over the 5 you were, slap each breast, your clit and each ass cheek 30 times with a ruler.edge between each body part.
repeat the 5 minutes with weights on your clit until you're within 15 seconds of the time.
now, insert your dildo, and put the vibe on your clit. use a crotch rope to hold them in place. make sure its tight. roll 2 dice, add them and treble it. edge that many times before removing the crotch rope. after every edge, place a peg on your breasts or inner thigh.
use one of your spanking implements to remove the pegs. put all the pegs back, but this time just on your pussy lips and clit. edge once for each peg. smack them off. every peg you couldn't fit on your pussy now gives you 10 strikes you your clit with a rod. and 15 to each nipple,
I've decided that as you added time to my chastity, you don't get to orgasm. finish the task by spending 5 minutes cooling your pussy down with some ice.

likes, limits and toys

Old 11-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #11
Care2Dare

Slave man: Thank you for your dare! The wax was more difficult than I expected, mostly because it's hard focusing on where the drops will go while still in so much pain from the last. I estimate I got about 20 drops of wax on each breast, focusing on the nipples. Ow! They still hurt from that more than anything. After resting for a minute and allowing the wax to fully dry, I began hitting each tit hard with the ruler. At first I thought it would be easy as the wax began cracking and flaking quickly, but those that were stuck were very stuck.

I bent over, allowing my D cup boobs to be weighed towards the floor and began to hit harder which helped. Alas, with bright pink tits and a sense of desperateness, I resulted to blows that would hit and scrape with the metal edge at the same time, trying to speed up the process. I hope you do not consider this cheating as it still hurt (especially across the tips of the nipples) but am writing this with clothespins attached to the offending nipples, further tightened with bands, as penitence. If you think I should be further punished, please let me know.

toysadge: I should have known better than to think there would be no consequences to my actions Your dare sounds truly awful. So of course I'm excited about it! It will probably need to wait for a few days just because of the complexity and I want to finish it in one go. Plus, here in America it's Thanksgiving time, and that means too much family around for awhile. But thank you as always and I will report back as soon as I have a chance to do it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, hurt me, masochism, nipple torture, pain slut