Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
LordUpminster

Default Text message anal dare.

Thought I would share an idea which mixes up some elements of anal, public/hidden public and chance.

Select 5 letters of the alphabet and whenever you get a text message from somebody who's first name begins with one of these letters you have 15 minutes to fuck yourself in the ass with either a toy or three fingers. You must complete 100 strokes, all the way in all the way out, before the 15 minutes is up.

You never know when you'll suddenly be given a 15 minute window in which to compete the task, or where you will be, so best start carrying some lube. I foresee some sudden 'Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom' moments too, as you get a message in public and have to dash off to abuse your ass.

Enjoy.

Likes: Anal, teasing, hidden public, being dominant and submissive (switch), light/medium pain, light bondage, dice dares, webcams, rules and tasks, masturbation control, cum control.

Limits: Public, family, poo, blood.

Let's have some fun.
LordUpminster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LordUpminster for this post:
Old 11-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

wow that's pretty extreme - so I am going to draw for the letters not pick. I will do the anal dare at home no where else - I will run the text dare for two days so whichever text I get in the two following days, but I am in.

The draw I J S Y P

The I (Ian) and P (Paul) are high probability.

So it starts Wednesday at 11:30 AM runs to Friday 11:30 AM I think I am f*cked - literally

Last edited by gpguy; 11-13-2013 at 11:29 AM.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

Guess who freaken texted at 11:38? Ian
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, chance dare, phone, public