Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-11-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

Default the sleepover at work

Character
Me 25 male bi curious skinny 6ft height
Zac gay 26 6.5 height

Me and my friend zac work in the same office in fact opposite each other one day he sent me an email saying (come down to the basement with me i got something to show you i emailed him back i got alot to catch up on he typed back i got my laptop can do it on that to which i replied fine. So we got up and went to the elevator he withdrew a key an entered it to the lock on the elevators door and turns to B i ask nervously where did you get that to which he replied borrowed it from the janitor as lift reach to the right floor and opened it was a empty big room with a room a the end told me to go in the supply room at the end to which i do in the it was a supply room there was a first aid box files, a very tall ladder and folders cabinets and another door with a note saying open in Zac writing so i opened and there between to more cabinets was done pillows and a duvet i gasp wandering what in earth. Zac spoke 'so do what you think' i was speechless he spoke again 'i thought be fun to stay here for a night' I've already got food so no worries there it just a matter of fact of keeping ourselves entertained, i got a funny feeling he had more planned then he let on

I thought we could play a nice game of card how about black jack as he take a pack of cards from a suitcase case he brought making sure i could see inside it i said sure

So we played a couple of go of black jacks before he said right let's up the anti
How about loser has to answer a truth or do a dare
sure sounds fun my heart started to race so he dealt the cards i got a nine and a five i say hit me another 5, 19 that was good he stayed i showed him my hand i got 19 feeling confidant he turned over 20 he said and my heart dropped i said truth trying not to be to eager he asked what my sexuality was i said i was confused we played again i got a 7 and a 4 i said hit me dam bust i want to say dare but not sure if i was ready to take on a dare yet not knowing how far he would take his dares to to i said truth again he asked if i had any fetishes i said i liked wedgies to wich he raised his eyebrows at play again i won he said truth i said how many guy you been with knowing he was gay to which he answered 5-6
Next round i lost i didn't it was saying truth again

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me

Love Wedgies, bondage, bondage, exposure, edges, cumming, slave

Dislikes CBT, messy, denial, pee, destroying underwear/ clothes, humiliating
Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes

Last edited by Wedgielover677; 11-11-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

So i said dare he told me to strip to my underwear i was a little reluctant as today i thought be fun to wear my red underwear like superman wears on the outside of his costume except this had an s on it to state it was from superman fist i unbutton my shirt a took it of then trying to take time to undo my trousers Zac barked at me 'come on' so i slid them of to which he then smiled nice undies superhero' 'shut up' feeling embarrassed as i sat down we played again i lost again i really wasn't have any luck think it over i slowly said dare he dared me to only to do dares which i said fine next round i won yes finally he said truth damn him i asked if he had any fetishes' to which he said yes i asked him what he said only one question i went to argue but he interrupt saying that he never ask what was my fetish i was cross but we played again u had to choose dare to which he said you always have to loose as he put away the cards.

Ok dare one he says to me in going to give you a hanging wedgie follow me as we left the room into the supply room he opened a draw and inside was a very long rope he took it along with one of those clips you find on rock climbers harnesses he ties ties it to one of the end making it really secure he grabs the laser and we go out the the basement main room there he prop the laser in the middle of the room and climbs up to one of the beam he thread it through one of the beams hole and back though the next one next he climbs back down with the rope in his hand till he reach the floor he the grabs the clip put it down pants an hooks it to to center under wear near the ass then he goes to back to the door and loops it around once and the pulls next thing i know my ass started to hurt as i was being lifted off the ground i let out a little yelp my ass was sore and hurting from the strain Zac tied the rest of the rope of so i was dangling in mid air

Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Old 11-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

You like that he said looking at my growing erection he he pull my legs a couple of times making my ass hurt more after 5 min he let me down well that must been fun for you he said grinning my turn to have some fun he said as he undid. The rope and tied my hands up layed me on the floor took my pants off and tied me feet together look at that cock starting fiddle with my balls mākeing my body squirm he started to jack me of making me groan oh my god I said shhhh he said getting a sock and stuffing it into my mouth then got some tape from his suitcase and taped my it in my mouth. The he starts sucking me off all I could do was groan I was at the point of orgasm untill he stopped make me feel Horner he turn me over started to rub a finger in between my as checks are u ready he said I didn't have much choice so just layed there

Will try most stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk