Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
azI0

Default DefLoweR

Beginning of DefLoweR
In the empty staircase of DefLoweR High School.
"I'm ... pre... preg..." A girl said to a boy.

"What are you trying to say?" The boy asked her.

The girl hesitated and repeated, "I'm pregnant with your baby."

"Oh, that..." The boy paused and continued, "not my problem that you're pregnant. I did ask you if you're safe that day and you said 'yes'. Besides you're not the only one who tell me you're pregnant."

"What are we going to do with the baby?" The girl started to cry. "I can't let my parents know I'm pregnant, they will kill me."

"You can have it or abort it, either way you will leave a record and your parents will know about it." The boy shrugged while telling the girl the consequences.

"No way..." The girl held onto the boy as she slid down.

Two girls came running towards the boy. "Sumire-sama, you're going to be late for your club activities." The girls glanced at the crying girl, "don't let a stupid slut dent your good records."

The boy was being pulled away from the crying girl while chided the two girls for being naughty.

~*~*~*~*~*
At the door of the club room, the two girls opened the grand door for their Master. The scene was filled with girls and women whose stomachs bloom with their Master's baby. Some were tied up on the wall as punishment while others were in the cage begging for more. Some were having intense sexual training to be their master's personal slaves.

At a corner Mrs Shi, the club advisor, was moaning in pain as she swung her hips to minimise the pregnancy contractions pain while waiting for her Master. Sumire knew that she will not give birth without his permission.

Seeing that her Master walked in, Mrs Shi kept swinging her hips as she came painfully crawling towards him as he sat down comfortably on his personal sofa. With a snap of his fingers, the girls prepared the area for the birth and a video camera. Once the setup was ready, Mrs Shi presented her backside to Sumire and started to push out the baby. Instead of going smoothly, the baby's head got stuck and its mother agonised scream in frustration.

"Master, please help this pathetic slave." Mrs Shi begged Sumire hoping for assistance while she swung her hips more and opened her backside's cheeks wide open hoping the baby will come out faster.

Hearing the snap of his fingers, the medical staff helped her and few hours later she laid on her side taking deep breathes while her baby was taken away for measurement.

"Bring her to the wards." he tells the medical staff. Turning to his butler he continued, "Inform the Registry department that we've got a new slave.

The butler bowed and walk out of the door.

~*~*~*~*~*
Upon hearing the good news right after a long meeting with the King of FLeuRs, Mr Shi from P Company rushed to the hospital to see his wife and baby. In the wards, Mr Shi was beaming with joy when he got to know that it was a boy. His wife couldn't tell him the truth which was ironically the baby was not his in the first place.

After a while, a group of students came to visit her and one of them was Sumire. Mrs Shi threw a worried glance at her husband hoping that he won't suspect anything. Sumire smirked and with a slight nod to the girl on his side to give the present to the newly mother.

Sumire slightly bent down, "Tsk tsk tsk... Your husband looks happy that you've given him a son. What happen if I tell him the truth? Peacefully divorce you? Or trash you like you're a whore or even better tell the world that you're a whore that can't stop having sex with her Master."

Mrs Shi looked shocked and she couldn't believe her ears but what Sumire said were all true, she can't stop having sex since she met him. If she stopped, she will feel hot and wet and even out of breath. Taking the pill he provided can only paused the urge by few hours.

Sumire came closer and whispered into her ear, "shall I add on saying all your 'first' were taking by me too?" Mrs Shi clutched onto the blanket looking down and whispered, "Please Master I beg you not to do it. I'll do everything you want."

"Then you know what to do with this gift. Meet me tonight at the end of this corridor, I'm sure you know what to expect from it." Sumire ordered and turned to leave without looking at the baby.

Two nurses came in and Nurse A glanced at Sumire and said to the rest of the people in the room, "All of you please leave the room. The patient needs lots of rest now." Turning to Mr Shi, "Sir can we have the baby? He needs to be fed now."

Mr Shi handed the baby over and said, "Takara I'll see you tomorrow, I need to get back to work." Saying this, he kissed her on the lips passionately before bidding farewell.

Nurse A left the room with the baby as well.

Nurse B walked up to the bed and handed a pill to Mrs Shi. "Here's your medication, after that I'll help you with the gear."

Mrs Shi silently nodded and partake the medication.
azI0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk