Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #31
masochisticpuppy

Send a message via Yahoo to masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyFella View Post
How about the cleaning brush dare I mentioned above?
I read your PM and as you wish to now cum you may do so if you haven't already but you must do it with a cleaning brush from your kitchen or bathroom. If your toilet brush is clean use that. You must also rub sand paper on your nipples and pussy as you masturbate.

I had recently gotten the scrub PM twice so I scrubbed my pussy 60 times and then started to masturbate with the brush by rubbing it against my clit. I used my other hand to rub sand paper on my nipples and when i got close to cumming I took a break and rubbed my pussy with sandpaper.. I managed to cum rather quickly for me.. My pussy and nipples are now sore and aching. Thanks for the dare.
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
masochisticpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #32
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochisticpuppy View Post
i will do that one now
Great. Hope you can insert a toilet brush entirely inside so the bristles can't be seen. You should then turn it serval times in each direction
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #33
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Great. Hope you can insert a toilet brush entirely inside so the bristles can't be seen. You should then turn it serval times in each direction
I can not insert it inside me... next time I am out I will try to find one that I can.. I don't often insert things so I am rather tight.
Sorry :-(
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
Old 09-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #34
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I can not insert it inside me... next time I am out I will try to find one that I can.. I don't often insert things so I am rather tight.
Sorry :-(
Ok ok, hope you find one you can fit. And remember for pain and discomfort things that don't quite fit are probably better ;-)
Old 09-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #35
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Ok ok, hope you find one you can fit. And remember for pain and discomfort things that don't quite fit are probably better ;-)
Well... a small dildo doesn't really fit.. I will try to find something a little larger than that. I haven't had sex in a while and insertion is not something i usually do on my own.

PM Dares
Denial
Old 09-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #36
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Since you mention PM dares in the original post and have a nice assortment of toys, here's a suggestion:

"Bind" as a PM codeword, for each pm received, edge twice while you have a binder clip on each nipple.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #37
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well... a small dildo doesn't really fit.. I will try to find something a little larger than that. I haven't had sex in a while and insertion is not something i usually do on my own.
Ok well it sounds like some painful insertion might be needed ;-)

I want you to get completely naked and put clamps on your nipples. Now get a load of pencils. Insert 3 of the pencils inside your cunt with the points sticking inside you. Then take a single pencil and insert it in your cunt pointy end first in the middle of the other pencils to stretch your cunt hole. Keep inserting single pencils in the middle until you can't fit anymore in. Include how many you manage to get in in your report.

When your cunt is full of pencils and stretched grab whatever you have for spanking and spank the ends of the pencils sticking out from your cunt so that the pointy ends inside your poke your insides. Spank them 100 times. Only then can you remove them.

As an additional dare you should do this with pencils and then get dressed with then as deep as they'll go and then go out somewhere public.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #38
masochisticpuppy

I am afraid that I will not be able to do the pencil dare... it sounds to dangerous for me. I am sorry for that but I am not willing to accidently poke holes in my vaginla.

PM Dares
Denial
Old 10-05-2013, 08:16 AM   #39
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Take some sandpaper and rub your nipples for two minutes and put some clamps on, Now rub your pussy with it for five minutes. Make sure to get it inside and out. Next cover a didlo with either hot peppers / icy hot something along those lines and fuck yourself for five minutes. cum as you wish. Make sure to write report when done.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #40
masochisticpuppy

Default Come on...

Can I please get dares with a basis in reality? I do not like inserting things inside myself... So I do not do it. I may try some things occasionally but that is not my area of interest. I am indeed looking for dares that involve pain, yes, but I am not looking to permanently injure myself or do dares from people who have no idea about the pain they are inflicting. I am really only interested in doing dares that involve outer genital pain and breast pain. I am not a submissive so therefore I feel absolutely no need to complete dares that I have no interest in doing, nor am I okay with being called names. I am an actual person in the BDSM community in real life and I have been for a long time now. I am a masochist, a sadist, and a Dominant.

If anyone has a dare they would like me to try please let me know on here or in IM, but I will not do it unless I want to and if you are rude I will not do it at all.

PM Dares
Denial

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, masochist, nipple torture, pain slut dare, pussy torture