Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2013, 04:10 AM   #1
lucky7z

Default Accepting CBT dares with proof or on cam.

I am accepting CBT dares from all. Will cam or provide pictures (no face). Seeking to push my pain threshold. Limits include permanent/serious damage, blood, needles (and if anything out of the question comes up I will update). Do not have toys but can get creative if I need to. I will try to react/respond promptly. Message me for details on cam/pic proof of completion of dares.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc

Last edited by lucky7z; 10-02-2013 at 04:21 AM.
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Use cloths pins or whatever clamps you have. Tie your tongue to the base of your balls tight with no slack. Take a wooden spoon and beat your balls hard 50 times. Send a pic as proof. After you take the picture you can take off the clamps and may edge 5 times in a row, but no cumming. If you fail and cum, pm me for punishment.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #3
lucky7z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Use cloths pins or whatever clamps you have. Tie your tongue to the base of your balls tight with no slack. Take a wooden spoon and beat your balls hard 50 times. Send a pic as proof. After you take the picture you can take off the clamps and may edge 5 times in a row, but no cumming. If you fail and cum, pm me for punishment.
will do this but i dont show my face for proofs so maybe modify the part involving my tongue.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #4
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Ok. Instead tie them up somewhere above you tight. However you want to accomplish this. The point is to stretch your balls up to get a good target for the beating.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
hashtag

Rub deep heat into your balls and toothpaste on the head for 5 minutes after this, (DO NOT WASH IT OFF) Edge, Once completed, add more deep heat and toothpaste. Now the fun part, Get the tube of deep heat and squeeze as much as possible down your urethra and put sound your urethra with something. and the last thing is, you must then put your aching balls on a table and drop a large novel (im talking harry potter) from chest height smack bang on your balls.

You are expected to do this on webcam (skype) to me and send me a similar dare.

ENJOY!

Last edited by hashtag; 10-02-2013 at 04:58 AM.
hashtag is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk