Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Default Taking it outside

First i recommend you get shaved yourself completely smooth (if you still hairy, pussy).
Pick someplace public where you can sit in the middle of the day like a café, coffee shop, or even fast food joint. Some place where the minimum wage employees won’t care if you sit for an hour.

Before you leave put on your tight jeans, the ones that ride up. Or panties that will bunch against your clit. Or even use some shoe laces to improvise a crotch rope with a good sized knot pressing against your clit.and a large one teased against your opening. For more spice lube it with icyhot or grab a mix made of peppermint oil and petroleum jelly. Clamp your nipples if you really daring.

Go to the place you picked, order your latte, take a seat, and start to move subtlety. Just wiggle your hips side to side a little, clench your thighs tight, ride the seam of your jeans, get some physical contact and stimulation going. left a bit of lace coming out of the top of skirt so you could pull the crotch rope tighter and have the knot rub up and down against your clit. Look around at the other people and picture them knowing what you are doing. Picture them coming over and letting you ride their fingers.

Get as close to the edge as you can for as long as you can while you sit there and (slowly) drink your coffee. See if anyone notices as you start to get hot and breathe hard. Maybe someone on the staff will even come over and ask if you feel okay.

Don’t stop clenching your thighs together just because a stranger is standing there. If you’re feeling particularly bold ‘forget’ to put on a bra before you go out. See how hard and visible your nipples get. Let that 19 year old barista believe he makes the best coffee on earth.

And if you do fail and cum be sure to leave an extra-large tip for the person who is going to have to clean up the wet spot of your failure.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
selena x

*Thanks for the dare.*Around 2 this afternoon i got dressed in the jeans that ride up and panties that would bunch against my clit, and a tight shirt without any bra. I went to my local McDonalds and ordered a coffee, and picked it up and went to sit down. I sipped my coffee and started moving so that pressure was on my clit. I continued to do this and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I looked over and saw this really attractive guy and started fantasizing about him. Without thinking about it i brushed my hand against my nipple and felt it hardening. i looked down and they were poking out through the fabric of my shirt. I continued to move so that pressure was on my clit and tried to look cool and collected but eventually i came. I was rather embarrassed and made my way out of there quickly. Thanks
selena x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:28 AM   #3
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Thanks for lovely report, baby!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, public dare, public embarrassment, public masturbation, semi public