Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default cousins slave at a family reunion

This is my first story so any feed back would be great

My first post is just going to character descriptions and a introduction to the story.

BASED ON REAL PEOPLE WITH CHANGED NAMES
Zack is the oldest at 18, he is very athletic and is very funny. He has short black hair and is about 6'3

Anna is Zack's younger sister, she is 14. She is very attractive curly brown hair just below her shoulders medium sized boobs for her age(she will be the slave of Brenden)

Jasper is 17 really strong but not as athletic as Zack.

Shella is also 17, she is Brendens sister has small boobs for her age.

Finally there is me, Brenden I'm 15 I have medium length brown flippy hair my penis about 5.5 inches long and I will control Anna

The story takes place at a warm California lake with all 23 people in are family (most people have been left out as will only appear 1-3 times in the story). we stay in 3 different cabins the 5 cousins in there own and there is two islands in the lake, one of which has a rope swing. We had 2 kayaks there for exploring the rest of the lake
That is all for now I will get on my computer later tonight and post the first part comment if there is anything else you want to know about the setting
reddogcms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default pt. 1

I was very excited to see all of the family again, especially Anna as i had a plan to have her under my control. I was going to finally go through with it too, it was simple i would just take a picture of her changing into her bathing suit and that would seal the deal!

As we approached are family they cleared the way for us to park. we got out and said hello's and the five cousins decided to go swimming right away. We talked on our way up to our crappy little cabin that only had 5 beds. I couldn't believe my luck Anna was the last one in the cabin i easily got the pictures that i was looking for. Now all i had to do was find the right time to show her the pictures and tell her my conditions.

satisfied with what i had accomplished i tossed my phone onto my bunk and headed down to the lake to spend some time with my extended family. My luck couldn't get better as Anna had a headache so i said i had to go to the bathroom and walked back to our cabin with grabbed my phone and broke the news to her.
"Anna I have pictures of you changing into your bathing suit here" I simply stated, but to my surprise Anna kept her cool and simply responded.
"what do i have to do to get you to delete them."
"I want you to be my slave for the three days we are here and I will let you delete them yourself"
"Fine, what is the first thing you will have me do" she inquired
"well" I said happily " first i want to explore you, so take off your suit and i will explore you in any way i want"
astounded Anna protested 'WHAT, THAT IS RIDICULOUS"
"so who should I send these pictures to first then, jas"
"WAIT, I will do it but you cant take anymore pictures or tell anyone about this"
"of course" i exclaimed very excited, as Anna finally began to untie her suit
as soon as her top came off i began feeling the real pair of boobs i had ever seen and/or felt. Not wanting to be suspiciously long i decided that was it for now and told Anna we should head back down to the beach before they become suspicious, but that i wasn't done exploring her.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
i hope you guys like cliff hangers
any response would be awesome, tell me what you think, what you like, what you didn't

No really that's it that's all I have to say
Old 08-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default Pt. 2

Now back at the beach everything was back to normal, except that i could tell Anna to do anything I want! All i could think about now was how i could easily get more time with Anna alone. Not being able to think of anything at the moment i simply swam out to the dock to think, taking caution to lay face down (if you know what i mean).

"HEY, Brenden, do you want to go out on one of the kayaks" I heard looking up in excitement, only to the disappointment of my sister looking out to me.

"No thanks i want to work on tan but maybe later!" I yelled back now thinking about how I easily lied straight to my sisters face.

"Now where was I" I thought, still thinking of things I could have Anna do, but not do to her! i silently laughed to myself. just laying there thinking happy thoughts and how I was having a great first day at our annual family reunion and the naughty things of course, all of those naughty things.

20 MINUTES LATER
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
After some time to think i decided that i wanted to go to the rope swing, that required kayaking, for me anyway, to get to. So offered it to everyone

"Who wants to go out to the rope swing with me" I yelled hoping that someone would here and to my luck they all did so we headed out to the rope swing all five kids Zack, Jasper, Shella, Anna and me. Of course since i wanted to take the kayak walked over to it sat down and grabbed and asked who is coming with me, hoping it was Anna.

"I must be Irish" i thought cause my luck keeps getting better i kept telling myself as Anna climbed on i got a great view of her tight little butt. Just after we passed the no swimming zone i decided that i had some questions that i wanted answered. Si asked them like i normally would.

"One rule i would like to add now Anna, and that is that you must answer all questions thruthfully no matter how embarrasing. And here is my first question: What is your bra size?

"OOWWWW, do i have to answer" she wined with that puppy dog look on her face. All i did was nod until she saw me, which was hard to do considering how far i had already gotten with my success in having Anna to do whatever I want, when i want.

"OK, my bra size is 32B (made this up but sounds about right), are you happy now" she said with a disgusted tone, that was very clear and easy to hear.

"Yes that is all for now because after all your fuss, we almost to the rope swing" I exclaimed in joy.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________ I got a PMs about how the story is moving to fast so i tried to slow it down, and i also got few about how some things you might want to do to your cousin might be frowned upon so let me clear this up. I am aware that Anna is my cousin and thats why im going to stay away from sexual acts. But mostly it will be her doing tasks that arnt neccasarily sexxual thanks!!!

Old 09-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default any replies

Is anyone reading this cause I don't want to wright it if no one is reading

Old 09-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #5
canadianbeauty

This is very good
canadianbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #6
privvy
Distinguished Member

I most certainly am reading it

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
Charlotte21

I like it but the chapters are way too short.
Just reading over it in a minute...^^
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
roxy

Great so far you might want to make chapters longer though

Limits no public cum hanging wedgies or messy with food illegal family

PM me any dare within my limits and i will do it
roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Since the author's account has been banned, this story is now dead!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
Daresonly

Ya i figured it would be. His signature said he was 15

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cousins, family, master, slave