Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-31-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik
Default For guys, piss dare

Get a smaller sized cock ring, so it can get stuck right behind your head. (sorry, this works best if circumcised, but I imagine an uncircumcised guy can try it)
Then, while soft, try to stretch it a bit, getting it all the way to your asshole (this takes a few tries) and pop the head in. The cock ring should be able to keep it in there, but its really easy to remove.
While the head is stuck in there, drink a bunch of water and give yourself a piss enema. Trust me, the feeling of pissing into your own ass is one of a kind.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:06 AM   #2
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

To make it more easy you can just connect a tube from your dick to your ass.
The 2nd problem will be that when you "push" for peeing you also push for shitting (even if you dont really shit) so its really difficult to make the liquid enter into yourself by your own push. So 2nd solution is pouring the pee in a bottle first then in a tube connected to ass but you lose the feeling of peeing into yourself.
(Told from experience)
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk