Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
fieldman

Default Fiction: Punished in the park

Based on a true story. Contains spanking, light humiliation, light public and pee.

If there's any good feedback I'll post the rest of it.

----------

Sarah stood nervously, tweaking the hem of her coat. She’d badly upset her boyfriend, James. And he was going to punish her for it.

She was waiting outside her local park. James had told her to meet him there promptly at 4 o’clock. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him walk around the corner and up the street towards her.

“Hello,” she said. James nodded at her.

“Come with me.” He took her hand and firmly led her into the park. She didn’t want to walk but her legs carried her on anyway.

James walked her around the edge of the park to the far side, where few people walked and no houses overlooked them. Sarah’s brattiness was really pissing him off and last night she’d said some things that had really made him angry. Of course she regretted them instantly, but what was said was said.

They reached the far end of the park. The path curved left but James led Sarah off to the right, behind a stand of trees and a tennis court. Passers by would only see the two of them if they knew exactly where to look.

“Here we are” said James, turning to face Sarah. She was looking down at the ground, her blonde hair falling over her face and her hands now thrust into the pockets of her jeans. Sarah was a chubby girl, about 5’ 6”, with B-cup breasts, hair down to her shoulders and a fat backside. He eyed her for a few moments, letting her squirm silently.

“I am going to spank you, Sarah. What you said yesterday was out of order and you need to be punished for it. I don’t expect talk like that from you.”
Sarah scuffed her foot in the soil under her feet. “No, sir. I’m sorry.”

“It’s a bit late for sorry now. I told you to make sure you’re washed and shaved correctly and to wear your plain knickers. Have you done that?”

She clasped her hands in front of her, still looking at the ground. “Yes sir.”
James noticed how her arms were pushing her rather small boobs together. She realised she wanted to pee, perhaps because of the cold or the fear of her master’s wrath.

James nodded. “Show me.”

Sarah bit her lip. She unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down the zip and slowly tugged down the front of her jeans, taking the front of her lime-green panties with them, to reveal the top of her plump and hairless pussy.

“Show me properly,” said James. She pushed the jeans and panties down further, showing the full length of her slit.

James reached a hand out and stroked her pussy, feeling her mound, her outer lips all the way back to her arse cheeks, and briefly stroked her clit. Her pussy was very slightly damp.

“Good” he said. “You can pull them back up.” Grateful, she covered up her private parts.

James straightened up. “Now for your punishment. I am going to give you the belt,” he said as he unbuckled the wide leather strap around his waist, “but first I will give you a warm-up spanking with my hand. Do you understand?”
Sarah felt her stomach tighten as she heard her sentence. “Yes sir.”

“Look at me and answer again. Do you understand what your punishment is and why you are being punished?”

She dragged her gaze up from the ground and looked into James’ face. “I am being punished because I said hurtful things to you, sir. I understand you’re going to give me a hand spanking and then twenty strokes of your belt.”

James nodded approvingly, the belt now coiled in his hand. “Good girl. Do you need the toilet before we begin?”

Last edited by fieldman; 01-20-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: added "fiction" to title.
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to fieldman for this post:
Old 01-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
elsa

Oooooh good start. I like it!
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:30 AM   #3
Mit Viele Liebe

Cut off right before the good part. Now the suspense is gnawing at me, urgh.

Rhine! ♥: Is not a stripper (though her friends claim so in jokes).

Rhine:
Female, 20, USA
Submissive: Happily owned!
Sharp Shooter is my joke cracking Master~
I am not taking on dares at the moment, no.

Ilovesweetssomuchyoudon'tevenknowohmy.

Curious? A bit about me here:
♥.♥.♥.♥
Mit Viele Liebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #4
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nice story

Yes, a good start. But so far only a start. Please, post the rest of the story
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
fieldman

Thanks for the feedback. glad you guys like it so far. This is very closely based on a true story, but I've added "fiction" to the title because I've changed a few key details.

Second part, probably of three, follows. I'll continue if people want to read to the end.

--------

Sarah felt her face flush bright red. Oh god. She had no choice. Once, while James was spanking her over his lap, her excitement and the pain had got the better of her and she’d wet herself a little. It was her own fault for drinking so much Coke before they met up but she remembered how angry he’d been, and how many stinging strokes of the paddle she’d taken on her arse and her inner thighs as punishment for it.

She looked down at the ground, twisting her hands in front of her. Her heart pounded and breathing became shallower. “Yes, sir.”

James looked at his embarrassed, squirming submissive. “Yes what? Look at me and tell me what you need to do.”

Helpless, with her cheeks burning in shame, Sarah looked into James’ pitiless eyes. “Please may I pee, sir?”

He smiled, enjoying her humiliation. He pointed to a spot on the ground a few yards away. “You may relieve yourself there. Off you go.”

Sarah stumbled over her feet and moved to the spot. She unbuttoned her jeans again and tugged them down, exposing her lime-green French knickers. She squatted, pulling the frilly lace down to her thighs and baring her pussy and backside to the world. Then she hovered, aware that James had moved around her to enjoy her total humiliation.

They waited. Sarah struggled silently, willing her full bladder to relax so she could get it over with. James watched, amused, enjoying the sight of her squatting down with her thighs slightly parted and her pussy on display.
He spotted the first little dribble of golden pee, trickling from her pussy and forming a puddle on the dry ground underneath her.

Gradually the flow increased, small rivulets falling from her pussy lips. Sarah’s head was down as she stared at her pissing pussy, too embarrassed to look up and see James watching her perform her private act.

Her pee slowed to a trickle and stopped, her pussy tensing slightly as she pushed the last few drops out. She could feel the cooling wetness on the inside of her calves where her pee had splashed. The puddle underneath her was slowly moving away and soaking into the earth, a damp reminder of her humiliation at this spot. Head still down, Sarah muttered something James didn’t hear.

“What did you say?”

“Please may I wipe myself sir?”

“You may. Then I want you to stand up and face me” he said. She pulled a tissue from her pocket and dabbed at her pussy and thighs, taking a fresh tissue to dry her calves, before she stood up, briefly gave James a full-frontal flash, and pulled up her jeans again. James noticed she wouldn’t meet his gaze.

“Now for your punishment. You will bend over and place your hands on that tree. I will begin by giving you a hand spanking first and then award you twenty strokes of the belt. I want you to count each stroke of the belt out loud, thank me and ask me for another. Do you have any questions before we begin?”

She winced quietly. “Can I keep my knickers on, sir?”

Last edited by fieldman; 01-20-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #6
Vaginasucker101
Account Banned

Ah no she can't.great story by the way
Vaginasucker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
fieldman

I guess there's not so much interest in the rest of this. What the hell, I'll write it up and post it sometime.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #8
tcfd403
getDare Sweetheart

Good start and I hope you do finish I would like to read the rest
tcfd403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
fieldman

“I will decide that. Now take your position.” She moved to the tree and bent over. James moved to her and fumbled for her jeans, unbuttoning them and tugging them down her big thighs. They fell to her ankles.

“Spread your legs. Wider.” She complied, feeling the cold air on her legs. “At no point may you take your hands off that tree. If you do I will award you extra penalty strokes with the belt at the end of your punishment.”

He moved to her side and raised his hand.

Smack! The first swat came as a surprise to Sarah but she didn’t make a sound. He spanked her again, and again, and again, concentrating on the upper part of her cheeks at first and then moving down, feeling her lace knickers under his hand with every swat.

James watched as a rosy glow began to spread from under her knickers across her pale, slightly flabby backside. Spanking her regularly now, he moved his hand around, varying the point at which he concentrated his spanks. He concentrated on the sensitive spot where her cheeks met her legs, angling slightly upwards to lift her cheeks as his hand struck her, barely an inch from her pussy lips. She drew breath with a sharp hiss as he landed four, five, six swats in the same place.

She stood, absorbing the spanks without a sound other than her breathing. James knew she was trying to hold back and not show any sign of being affected by the spanking so far. He’d change that. He stopped and looked at her reddening backside under her knickers.

Hooking his thumbs into the waistband, he drew them down sharply, baring Sarah’s arse and pussy to the cool afternoon air. She whimpered as she felt her last wisp of protection being stripped from her.

He left her panties bunched up around her thighs, stretched taut between her spread legs, and continued spanking her, one hand casually resting on top of the small of her back as if she was a car door, making sure he’d warmed through every part of her big arse. Still Sarah hadn’t made a sound.
He stopped and took a few steps back to admire his handiwork.

Then he picked up the belt, which had been lying on the ground just within Sarah’s sight.

She shuffled slightly as she saw him pick up the belt and move behind her. Then she felt him tapping it on the inside of her thighs. “Keep your legs spread or I’ll award you extra strokes.”

He watched as she shuffled her legs apart, exposing her shaved pussy even more and straining the material of her panties. He positioned himself behind and to the left of her, with the belt in his right hand. Then he raised his arm, checked the flat side of the belt was facing outwards, and swung it.

Crack.

She rocked forward slightly but still didn’t make a sound. He waited, and then gave her the second swat. The mark from the first stroke was beginning to rise from her red bottom. Still she made no sound, so he spanked her again. This time he aimed lower, trying to create a horizontal pattern of stripes. Sarah stayed silent.

“You’ve forgotten something, haven’t you” said James.

She looked around, her face scrunched up in confusion and a little pain.
“Sir?”

“I told you to count the strokes, slave. Those first three don’t count. We’ll start again until you get it right.”

Sarah’s heart, already pounding from being exposed and vulnerable and in pain from the spanking so far, sank. James’ hand spanking had been bearable but the belt really cut into her. It wasn’t hurting too much yet but the narrow end of the leather strap really stung as it curled around her arse cheek with each swat. For now she could keep quiet.

James raised his arm and let her have the belt again. This time Sarah remembered.

“One sir. Thank you sir, please may I have another?”

“Good girl,” said James, neatly placing the next stroke directly on the crease between legs and cheeks. She rose slightly on her feet.

He continued spanking her, resolving not to give her the full force of his arm until the final eight strokes. As he got past the tenth stroke he noticed how the welts left on her far buttock by the tip of the belt were bruising fast. He stepped back, wanting to stop the belt striking that part of her, and noticed how his suddenly hard cock made it awkward to move.

Sarah was really feeling the sting of the belt now. Her backside was a series of intensely painful, burning stripes which flared every time she took a fresh stroke. She wanted to cry out so badly and give vent to the searing pain in her rear, but she wouldn’t give James the pleasure of breaking her.

James paused on the 12th stroke and looked at Sarah’s bruised buttocks. They were a mess of red welts, bruised at the ends where the belt curled around her cheeks. He was fairly sure she was trying not to sob as he watched her shoulders heaving as she breathed, but a punishment was a punishment.

He raised the belt, paused, and gave her the full force of his right arm. Sarah rocked forward on her feet and rose to her toes, plainly feeling the extra pain. A short, animal noise of pain escaped her lips as the full pain of the belt burned across her welts.

“Th-thirteen sir. Thank you sir.” She paused for a short, ragged breath. “May I please have another, sir?”

Better, thought James. He let her have it. And again. And again. And again.
On the 16th stroke Sarah could no longer hide it. Tears, hot tears of pain, began running down her face and dripping into the earth under her, just like her pee had done. She tried to sniff quietly and clear her suddenly snotty nose but it made a noise and she was sure James had heard. The stinging pain from her arse was too much to bear.

James felt triumphant as he saw her tears begin to fall. He waited a moment, knowing her punishment was finally having its effect. He raised the belt again and gave her a full power swat, right across the widest part of her arse.
The pain burst into Sarah’s brain like a white-hot star exploding, so much harder to bear now she wasn’t bottling it up. Despite herself she grabbed at her arse cheeks, half standing up as she clutched at her bruised bottom, desperate to stop the pain. A half-choked wail escaped her lips, mingling with her silent tears.

“Get back down! I didn’t tell you to stand up” snapped James. “You’ll have a penalty stroke for that, slave, and that stroke won’t count either.”

Sarah reluctantly took her hands away from her backside, bent over and placed them back on the tree. “Yes, sir” she sniffled.

James spanked her again. She jumped, making no attempt to hide it or her yelp of pain, followed by her openly sobbing at least.

“E-e-eighteen, sir. F-fank you sir. Please may I have… ” She paused, taking a deep breath. “… another, sir?”

“You can have number seventeen first. It didn’t count the first time. Take a second penalty stroke for your inability to count, as well.”

Sarah looked back at him, a look of shock on her face. “But I – “ she began, before catching sight of James’ determined expression. “Yes, sir. May I have my seventeenth stroke, sir?”

“You will” smiled James, whipping the belt into her arse, provoking a full-on cry of agony from Sarah and a new wave of tears, and on each stroke as he delivered the 18th, 19th and 20th across each other in a cross pattern, making sure they caught as many of the previous welts as possible.

He stood back, allowing his arm to rest, and looked at Sarah. She was a pathetic, sobbing mess, bent over with her heavily bruised and welted arse on display, her pussy lips peeking from between her legs and her boobs hanging down below her chest, wobbling as she sobbed, not daring to take her hands off the tree.

“You may stand up and rub yourself” he said, slipping a hand down his own trousers to adjust his rock hard cock.

Sarah stood up, all her worries about showing her pussy off in the park forgotten now, and felt her hot, burning arse. Tears were still running down her streaked face as she carefully ran her fingers over the welts, her knickers still at half-mast and her jeans still pooled round her ankles. She tried taking a step forward and a fresh surge of pain came from her buttocks. Clearly walking would be impossible for a while.

“You still have two penalty strokes remaining” said James. Sarah looked at him fearfully through her tears.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice story, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:15 AM   #11
fieldman

“Yes, sir” she sniffled, still holding her cheeks, her breasts thrust out.

“Lie down on your back and spread your legs” James instructed her. Sarah slowly lowered herself to the ground, being careful not to make any sudden movements once her raw, bruised arse was in contact with the rough earth. She tried to spread her legs but her jeans and knickers kept them together.

“Take those off” said James, standing over her. With Sarah now on her back James could see that her pussy was wet. Just enough to glisten, but anyone looking at her shaved, exposed cunt could see she was turned on.

Sarah slowly sat up and took off her jeans, rolling to the side to keep the weight off her arse. She pushed her green panties down and pulled them off, leaving her totally naked and exposed beneath the waist. She could already feel her pussy getting wet and cold from the air. Damn her body. She was hurting and wanted to cover herself up but instead here she was, getting aroused at opening her legs in a public park for anyone to see her while her master spanked her.

James stood and watched as she stripped half-naked, enjoying the sight of her bare pussy. Once her clothes were off he reached for her jeans and went through the pockets until he found her handkerchief. He tossed it at her.
“Use this and your knickers to blindfold yourself.” Sarah caught the hanky and looked up at James in dismay. She could just about stand being naked in the park, but blindfolded too?

“Please sir. Can I not do that?”

He frowned. “Do as you’re told.”

She pouted, trying (foolishly, she realised) to win him over while her face was streaked with tears and she was naked below the waist. James’ frown did not move and her heart sank.

“Take another penalty stroke for disobedience. Now blindfold yourself or it’ll be more.”

Sarah nodded and picked up her knickers and the hanky. She quickly knotted the two together and pulled them around her head, putting her panties over her face before tying them together again behind her head.

“I am done, sir” she said, her voice trembling slightly from the fear of not being able to see what was happening.

James moved around to her side, belt in hand. “Lie back and put your hands behind your head. Spread your legs as wide as you can.” She complied. “I am going to give you the three penalty strokes you earned, with the belt. You will take them directly on your pussy. These will teach you to obey me properly without backchat. Stay as still as you can and don’t move during the strokes.”

Sarah gasped and felt hot tears leak onto her face again. She couldn’t possibly take the belt directly on her delicate womanhood! But she couldn’t answer him back or she would earn more penalty strokes and more pain.

“Yes sir” she sighed, trying to disguise the fear in her voice and now very aware of the soothing cool air playing on her wet pussy. She couldn’t deny it, she was turned on, and it was because she was naked from the waist down, in a public park, with her legs spread and blindfolded while her master prepared to punish her. She could feel her juices flowing between her legs, despite the intense pain from her arse.

The first slap of the belt on her cunt came as a total surprise to Sarah. For a moment she was stunned by the force of the blow, and then the waves of pain from her pussy lips washed upwards and she gasped out loud. Just in time, she remembered to count.

“One sir. Thank you sir, please may I have another?”

James swung again, aiming to land the tip of the belt just below her clit. Tenderised by the first blow, she arched her back and shrieked in pain, involuntarily clamping her legs shut and drawing her knees up.

“Two sir!” she gasped. Opening her eyes, she saw the look on James’ face and wordlessly lay flat, exposing her painful pussy to him one last time.
The final swat landed full on her meaty lips, the pain causing Sarah to break out in tears again. She rolled to one side, hands pressed to her cunt, feeling the pain and her wet arousal under her fingers, sobbing away.

James squatted next to her and stroked her hair. “Well done, Sarah. You’re forgiven.”

She looked at him, her fingers now moving in a familiar pattern over her pussy, he noticed. “Yes sir,” said Sarah as she lowered her legs and let him see, her eyes begging him for more.

---
I guess that's the end. Feedback welcome.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #12
Happy Me

Talking

Wow. I came across this because I was stalking your past posts, because I thought maybe I would find something fun to read. Wow, I was right! This is a really well written, fun to read story! Thank you for sharing!
Old 08-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

If that's the end, nice job.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk