Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
Irishbttm69

Default Midsummer nights crazy exhibition adventure

Here's one of mine. Since I don't have anyone to do dares with it's kinda my own version of daring myself. I hope you enjoy. ;-)

Midsummer nights crazy exhibition adventure

It started out like any other night. Stop over at my favorite watering hole and have a couple drinks and shoot the shit with some aquaintances and the bartender. I left there feeling pretty good and decided to stop over at another bar that I go to once in awhile. They were having an open stage night and they had a couple guys get up on stage and strip. One of which was the hot little white trash boy. Very entertainging. After saying my goodbyes there I stopped off at the local convenient store for some smokes and still wasn't ready to go home, but didn't want to drink any more. I decided to drive down the back alleys to the back parking lot of yet another bar that I go to once in awhile. This one. however, had an alley that came off of the main road and dead ended into a abandoned industrial shipping building. There's a loading dock close to the parking lot that is completely hidden from anyone in the parking lot and the alley dead ends, so no traffic.
I decide to park my car along the alley and carefully look around so that I'm not seen and sneak back to this abandoned loading dock. While there I decide to undo my shorts, which were too big for me and practically fell off when I loosened my belt. My underwear immediately followed. At this point a storm front seemed to be brewing and nice cool winds were blowing through my bare legs and caressing my balls and cock. "Fuck it!", I said and I stepped out of my shorts and underwear, committing to being naked, at least from the waist down and retrieved my trusty phone from my shorts pocket.

After a few snap shots I lay down on the cool concrete and rest my head against the wall stroking my cock. After a couple of interruptions from sounds from the parking lot and what I could have sworn were near misses of cars getting ready to come down the alley I decided that I needed a place with a little less distraction and I knew just the outdoor place.
Being a little impaired of judgement and inspired by an exhibitionist video I saw earlier that day I decide to flip a coin, heads: I leave my shorts and underwear off while returning to my car. Tales: I get redressed. Heads!!! I stuff my underwear into one of the cargo shorts pockets and roll them up after retrieving my keys. I check if the coast is clear and then jump down off of the loading dock and walk to my car. I flip a coin again. Heads: I put my shorts in the trunk. Tales: I leave them in the car with me. Heads again!!! So I pop the trunk release, get out of the car and put my shorts and underwear in the trucnk and return to the driver's seat. I put the key into the ignition and...nothing. The car wouldn't turn over at all as if it had a dead battery. I thought to myself, "Of all the dumb luck!". I get out of the car and retrieve my shorts and some tools from the trunk and pop the hood. After some fanegaling of the car battery I got the car started.

Returning everything to their place (toosl and shorts back into the trunk) I drove away. After about a 10 minute naked drive I arrived at a little baseball park that I've run around naked in late at night before. Unfortunately, you couldn't park >in< the park, but I had found a place to park at what seemed to be an almost abandoned car repair garage across the street. When I pulled in to the parking lot I noticed the spot that I would usually park in by the building (so that my car didn't stand out) was filled with some asphalt chunks. I circled the area looking for a spot, but couldn't find one. I finally decided to park on the opposite side of the repair shop, which was a bit further of a walk (and riskier to run across to the park). While sitting there planning my next move I removed my shirt and was now sitting in my car butt-ass-nekid. There were a few cars that passed the intersection, so I was waiting for the right time to make my run to the park. I had just leaned the driver's seat back when I spotted, of all things, a police cruiser turning down the street near where I was parked. I thought to myself, "FUCK!"Here I was naked with my shorts in the trunk and my shirt in the passenger floor. How the Fuck was I going to explain this if he stops! After carefully watching the cruiser move down the street I took off like a bat out of hell! I was completely naked, except for shoes & socks, sitting at a closed or abandoned repair shop, and I'd been drinking!

After a few minutes and miles of sweating bullets I decided that he didn't turn around to investigate. Luckily my travels took me close to yet another park that I'd run around naked in that was pretty big with several baseball fields and a soccer field in the back. The only problem was that sometimes police sit in the parking lot in the park. There was another way into the park from an adjoining subdivision. I make my way into the subdivision and park. Checking out the houses and area it seemed very quite and pretty dark. I turn off my car and put my shirt back on. I leave my phone and everything else in the car except my cigarettes and my car keys. I decide that I didn't want to carry my car keys and placed them on the driver's side tired just under the wheel well. I know this was risky, but who would look there. I start down the service road into the park. I make it to a grove of trees where I'm not visible to the parking lot and make sure that the coast was clear. It was. I start making my way to the first baseball field and go into the doug-out where it was pretty much dark. I light a cigarette and look over the park. There were a few lights on telephone polls that lit certain areas very well, but there were also areas with patches of night which I could slip through undetected. I make my way from one doug-out to another, but in order to reach the soccer field in the back of the park I would have to cross the large area where I would be completely lit and very visible. I decide to take the chance and walk past the area and into another doug-out. Here I decided to light a cigarette and calm my racing heart, wondering if I was completely crazy to be doing what I was doing. This seemed like a good place to leave my shirt. So I slide my shirt off and threw it on the bench. After a couple minutes I headed out to the soccer field goal which was pretty much all dark. The wind had picked up a little and there was some spectacular displays of heat lightning over head as I walk buck-ass-nekid through this wide open field. The wind felt glorious all around my hot body. I decide to take a break in the goal and lay down on the cool grass. It felt great against my hot cock.

After laying there for a few minutes and taking stock of how great it felt to be completely naked laying in a field of grass with a light show overhead I decide to walk to the end of the soccer field where it connects to an isolated grove of trees that runs behind the subdivision. It's seperated from the soccer field by a barbed wired fence, but if memory servered, there was an area that had been damaged. After fumbling around trying to find the damaged area I finally walked through to the silence and tranquility of this grove. It took me over. It was like a world all in it's own bordered by only an empty soccer field and the slumbering subdivision.

I remembered that there was a small wooden dock just down the path of the grove that sits next to a bubbling steam. I decided that >this< was the place to stop. I squat down and listen to the stream and lay down on the dock and start to stroke myself. The wind rustled through the leaves on the trees cooling my hot body when I realized, hey, I wasn't >completely< naked and removed my shoes and socks. So there I lay completely naked wearing just a cockring and a raging hardon.
I start to fantasize about some of my favorite guys from the adult movies and what all we could do there on the dock. Caressing, rubbing, and smacking my cock up against my stomach all the while living out these fantasies. I must have been there for well over an hour, but couldn't climax. I was too inebriated and just a bit tired now that it was close to 2am.

I decide to call it a night and put my socks and shoes back on. I walk back down the soccer field and realize that I forgot which doug-out I left my shirt in. Luckily it was the first one I came to. I walk back through the well lit areas, back through the doug-outs, and then back up the service road that connected to the subdivision and my car. It was still there. I retireve my shorts from the trunk and make a speedy exit from the subdivision. Luckily I wasn't too far from home. Once home I took a nice cool shower to get all of the grass and dirt off of me and settled in behind my laptop to write this story. I hope you all enjoyed it.
This was, yet another entry into my exhibiontism journal and was quite rememberable.

Last edited by Irishbttm69; 07-18-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk