Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #16
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I like how you are keeping up the suspence of what happens when you are blindfolded, Amy. Good story!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
ASuther

Ok, time to butter my fingertips some more.

I wasnt sure what to expect at this stage.
All i knew, was that Felecia would be pushing the pace. That is, if she wasnt just bluffing about how long i took.
She was walking quite fast, and her grip was more stern. Given my limited movement, i almost had trouble keeping up. She lead me a moderate difference, then opened a door. Before she went any further, she told me to hold still, and removed my Sandals. I heard them unceremoniously drop onto the nearby floor.

We went through this door, a cool breeze crossing over me, and grass coming under my feet. Then, Felecia stopped, and told me to wait here.
While i waited, i felt something crawl over my bare feet. This Cabin is run down, and old. And infested with insects. The exterior was no different.
A few minutes later, she got back.

She lead me a bit of a distance (Not far, but it took about a full minute) to a patch of grassless dirt. She turned me about face, and put some kind of bag onto the ground.
"Lay on your face";
She told me, sounding quite annoyed. I had NO idea what i could have done to upset her, but i complied.
She raised my hands back, and removed my skirt.
I was immediately stroked by the cold wind, and shivered slightly.
I felt exposed, and helpless. I couldnt see, or move.

I felt something loop around my ankles, pressing them into each other, very uncomfortably. I heard a click, like a lock; Then some rattling noises.
Then some other noises.
"Ok..."; I heard Felecia say.
I then felt my feet raise slightly, as if pulled. Then, i heard a continual cranking, coinciding with my feet raising off the ground.
After a mere few seconds, i was hanging well off the ground.

[I later learnt that she set up a basic pulley, and hung me up on a strong Metal... Awning thing that goes over a window to stop the sun coming in. At the time, i didnt realise it, but i was facing towards the Living Area window, which was open.]

I felt slightly light headed after a few seconds of this, but almost as quickly, Felecia bent me back, until my hands clasped something behind me.
"Hold yourself up, or youll get blood rushing to your head babe"; She said.
I held, but my back hurt from the bend, and my fingers were barely around whatever i was holding.
"One hour. Then i might give you a break"; Felecia stated, much to my dismay.
And almost as soon as she said it, my fingers lost their grip, and i fell back into hanging.
Felecia quite aggressively bent me back further, and closed my whole hands over the thing.My back hurt, but i didnt want to risk just hanging. I felt my shirt fall up, and over my face.
"I have something for you, but it can wait for a bit." Felecia said. And as she did, i heard her walk away.
I sobbed gently, and tried to get used to this position.

Some unknown time later [50 minutes i think i learnt it to be], Felecia got back. Before even saying anything, she yanked my hands, dropping me back into hanging.
She slapped me across the face, harder than the last time.
Then, she pushed something into my mouth.
It tasted strange, and thin.
"Chew, swallow." She said, simply.

It didnt taste bad, but... strange.
A few seconds after; "Hm. That flower hasnt made you any prettier. Oh well." She said, almost giggling.
Before i could even process this information, she unclipped my Bra, and removed it. She then ripped my panties, starting at the back, working to the front, until she could remove them.They were one of my favorite pairs, but its a risk i took by wearing them.
"Dont make any noise..." Felecia said.
She then grabbed my crotch area, and squeezed, very tightly. Her nails dug into my skin, and she pulled up, dragging the skin, and her nails, out. It hurt badly. Very badly. I made a soft squeel, and she promptly let go, and punched me in the same spot, before resuming. It hurt badly enough for me to not even make a sound. My mouth moved expressing pain, but made no noise.
Then, i made a soft "eh", type sound, unable to bear more.
She just squeezed and pulled harder, until finally her hand pulled free. I felt a soft trickle down the front of my body.
"Wow, that actually cut you?" Felecia said, through soft laughter.
The pain was horrible, but i dared not make a sound.
Suddenly, Felecia slapped where shed been holding, causing me to shriek softly.
She responded by stroking my hair, and petting me.

Then she stopped doing anything for a few seconds.
Then, my ankles suddenly gave out, and i felt her hand push me, causing me to fall on my face.
My nose hurt, and my back was still slightly sore.
Clearly aware of this, Felecia dragged me to my feet by my nose, and shoved me back, nearly causing me to fall over. She straightened my shirt out, and checked it. Me, being the idiot i was, wore a short shirt, thinking that showing a small amount of skin would be visually appealing.
This was counterproductive, now that the shirt was too short to cover my hips.
Felecia seemed to ponder for a moment.
"Youll get worse later. You can be decent for now." She said.
And pulled my skirt back on, placing my hands over its back.

Then, she gently grabbed my wrist again, and led me back inside.

Ill mention that i may not be correctly quoting her, but this was a time ago, and its hard enough to phrase things well as it is.
Feedback!

Ah...
Spoiler:
:p

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74528
ASuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #18
PineForest

This is good, very good. I'm hooked and wanting to read more.
PineForest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #19
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineForest View Post
This is good, very good. I'm hooked and wanting to read more.
And my fingers are sore, but im almost tempted to type more

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #20
PineForest

Get a typing slave.
Or get one of those program/software/device that type what you say.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:45 AM   #21
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineForest View Post
Get a typing slave.
Or get one of those program/software/device that type what you say.
But then how would i butter my poor fingers XD

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-27-2011, 03:41 AM   #22
Sasahara
getDare Devil

If this is what's in day one, Amy, I can't wait to hear about days 2 and 3!
Old 04-27-2011, 04:52 AM   #23
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
If this is what's in day one, Amy, I can't wait to hear about days 2 and 3!
Yes well, the idea is that Day 1 is to drain everyone of their energy.
And lets keep in mind you dont get to sleep between days.

Day 2 is where it tends to gear into more drawn out, or sexual deviations, but more heavyhanded in its humiliation.

Day 3 is pretty much torture.
To be honest :P
If theres one thing thats emotionally damaged me over time, its the third days.
The rest you can kind of deal with.

More coming soon!

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #24
ASuther

Right into it.

My back was sore, my fingers were stinging, my ankles were just pain, my nose hurt, my cheeks stung, and i felt quite horrible at this point. Sick, sore, and tired.

And it was only 1 and a half hours in.
(I didnt know that, but it was :P)

Just as we entered the Cabin again, Felecia suddenly shoved me forward.
I hit face followed by chest into a wall, then fell on my side. I lost grip of my skirt, and it dropped half way down my legs.
"Oh, im sorry baby." Felecia said, sounding hurtfully sarcastic.
She slowly slid my skirt thing back up, and allowed me to hold it.
I stood of my own accord, as she didnt help me.
She took my wrist again, and lead me a bit of a distance. I had no sense of direction, and only knew that i was indoors.

I soon found myself on tiled floors.
I felt myself shoved, and tripped over something on the ground.
I landed on my backside, on stronger tiles, causing me to shriek slightly from shock. Felecia unceremoniously slid me back against a wall, and dragged me to my feet by my nose, causing me to exclaim softly.
She slapped me, yet again, and told me to stop making noise.
She did something, then there was silence.

A few seconds passed, before cold water came suddenly onto my face, quite constantly. I was already cold, and recoiled.
"Stand up straight, and take it. Or i promise ill make it worse." Felecia said.
I forced myself to stand up straight, water spraying directly onto my face. I shivered uncontrollably, and kept taking water into my open mouth.
"Hold still, and deal with it for a while." I heard Felecia say, through my own heavy breathing.

After some time, i barely thought i could keep this up. The water felt less cold, and my Shivering was at its peak.
But still this went on.
I felt like i was crying almost from the constant cold, but i couldnt tell. I was completely drenched.
But still it went on.

[After, i learnt that i was abandoned in there for 30 minutes, while Felecia had something to eat]

Finally, after some time, Felecia turned the water off.
I literally collapsed onto my knees, my face against the floor. Water dripping from my body, every wound more sore than it had been before, and constant cold, almost worsened by the air blowing onto me.
"Aww, are you ok?" Felecia said, sweetly.
I almost nodded, before Felecia turned the water back on, in a three second burst.
"You look fine to me, b----." She said, kicking me slightly hard in my gut. I rolled onto my side, and curled up slightly.
"I dont have time for this, get up."
She stated. And to be fair, she... probably didnt have time for this.

She grabbed my hair, and pulled me up to my feet. I was still shivering, and had trouble standing in the restraints.
She dragged me by the hair out of the bathroom, into what i knew was a corridor. She then led me a way, and back up stairs. It was easier this time, as i was barely able to think about it. I was just cold, and sore, and blind, and helpless.

But not so long after reaching the top of the stairs, and turning... left... i think... Felecia stopped.
After a few seconds, she placed her hands on my shoulders, and turned me. Then, she guided me over to a wall.
I heard her open a window next to me, but i barely paid attention.

Then, she took me by my nose and chin, and pulled me in front of it.
"Be a good girl now", she said, in a straight tone.
She pushed my back, causing me to bend over. I realised quite quickly that she had bent me over, so that my upper body was out the window.
I had no idea if anything was below me, or what her plans were.
She pushed me forward some more, so that my feet were off the ground, but i was still mostly inside.
Then, she pulled my skirt off.
I felt so, so completely exposed.
I was afraid in so many ways it wasnt even funny.
But i kept my mouth shut, and just hoped she wasnt going to hurt me.
And in a way, she did.
She suddenly jabbed me quite hard, between my crotch and my behind with her fingers, causing me to squeel slightly, but the pain was likely obscured by the cold.
She did it again, only this time directed at my crotch, and kept pushing, forcing me to lean back into her sharp fingernails to avoid moving out the window.
After an unknown number of seconds like this, she stopped, and brushed her fingertips over my lips. Clearly demonstrating that her nails had cut into me slightly.
She dragged me out by the leg, causing me to, once again, fall on my face. And nose.
I was lucky it wasnt broken at this point. And for reference, you are allowed to break peoples noses, so long as its done... safely.

"There was a balcony out there, you ignorant f------ idiot. Come ON." She said, clearly entertained.
I brought myself onto my knees, only to me shoved forward, so my face touched the ground.
"Up." She said.
I came back up. Then, i felt something press against my face.
"Kiss." She said, still holding back laughter.
I complied. I didnt dare not comply.
[I later learnt that she raised her skirt slightly, and i just kissed her ass, through her panties.]
"Stay, doggy." She said, again through laughter.
And so, i stayed.

I heard at least three pairs of people pass by me, as i knelt, facing what i assume was a wall. I longed to have something covering me, to warm me. Or at least a skirt to conceal me. But i doubted id get that. I wondered where my jeans were, and if id ever see those again either. I wondered how long it had been, and how long this would continue.
[3 hours had passed, 2 remained]
I needed to use the bathroom, but i wasnt allowed to talk. I couldnt ask. And even if i could, how could i, when id have god knows what done to me at the same time.
My crotch, nose, cheek, back, fingers and ankles were all sore. I was cold. I was thirsty. I needed to use the bathroom.
More time passed. And another person/pair passed me by.
And after more time, i peed myself. And the embarrassment, as i heard someone walk by me was horrible. This was only getting worse, and it was only the first damn day. Felecia was known for pushing things though; To the bare limits of what she could get away with on each day.

After all this time [3 hours and 20 minutes in. She was gone for 40 minutes, and apparently she was hanging out with a couple of other Tops watching TV], Felecia finally got back.

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #25
subkitten

Oh my god.
Please do continue... pretty please?
subkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:55 AM   #26
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by subkitten View Post
Oh my god.
Please do continue... pretty please?
Im really amazed at how much positive attention this is getting!
Sure thing <3
I love you all!

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-27-2011, 07:00 AM   #27
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Why are you surprised? Plenty of people on here like reading about this kind of thing- it lets them live out their fantasies vicariously
Old 04-27-2011, 07:43 AM   #28
ASuther

Riiight in.

She immediately saw the stains on the floor.
[Or so she told me :P]
She pushed me onto my side with her foot. Clearly she knew.
What she did though, i didnt expect. She placed a foot on my crotch, and used it to step up, placing a foot on each thigh. She seemed to waver slightly, then she climbed off.
I heard her pace slightly.
"Heres what your gonna do." She said.
"Stay on your back, and lift yourself up. Its like crawling, but the other way around."

At first i was confused, but when i attempted it, it made sense.

I felt her hand rest on my gut.
After about a minute, she pulled my shirt up to my neck, exposing my chest.
She rested her hand again on my gut, pushing it slightly.
The position was uncomfortable, and my fingers/ankles still hurt from earlier.
Then she did something i wont forget for... forever.
She climbed swiftly onto my gut, kneeling on me. I felt my arms and legs shake. But she wasnt done. She turned around, and sat with her behind on my groin, and her ankles on my breasts. I just shook more. The strain was horrible, and painful.
"If i push this one..." She said, raising her left leg, then dropping it down onto my right breast, causing me to shriek softly; "You turn left, until i stop." She relaxed her leg, then did the same, and said the same, for the opposite side.
"And if i do this..."; She brought both feet together, and dropped them onto my face. Aimed deliberately at my nose. "...You lick my feet, and stop, until i come back to your chest" -As she said id, she dragged her feet back down to my chest.
"Go on - Dont worry, i wont walk you into -too- many walls." She said, bitterly.

I moved back one pace, nearly buckling under her weight, and the strain. She was light, but with it concentrated on my center, it made movement hurt. Quite a bit.

One pace later, i buckled, and fell onto my back.
"You are useless!" She exclaimed, and slammed her feet into my breasts.
I almost wondered if she was making some point her, but all it did was make more of me hurt. Not just my breasts, but my hips, legs and arms.

"Stand. Up. NOW." She said, clearly annoyed.
[3 hours 30 minutes in. She was running out of time]
She grabbed my ear at the lobe, and yanked it sharply to the side.
I made a noise of pain, and dropped to my knees.
I longed to hold it.
This wasnt the first time id known of this. Felecia and Beatrice liked to do it. Hurting the small bones in the hangoffs of the ears, and its allowed in the rules.

She grabbed my pained ear, and pulled me slowly to my feet. I couldnt wait for a rest. A chance to recover. But i knew i could just as likely be someone elses b---- after this.

She grabbed my wrist, and dragged me down the hall. I heard whispering. Meaning, someone/s had watched, the whole thing.

We entered into a room.
It had wooden floors, so it had to be a bedroom.
"Dont mind me!" I heard Felecia say.
"I just need a second." She stated.
She quickly walked me accross the room. I heard a soft moan to my right.
I then heard Felecia open another window.
"Time for some fun, babe." She said.
I was not looking forward to this.
"Outside this window, is an awning. You, my little b----, get to climb out onto it. Then, your to crawl to the edge, and wait. Ill explain whats next after. Go on, out you get!"
I didnt dare hesitate. I climbed out, but before i dropped, i felt around with my feet. There was no awning.
I tried to get back inside, but as i did, the window was closed over my head, with the back of my neck at its base. My head, and ribs, held me up here, with my feet on a slight outset outside..
I gripped tightly, utterly terrified.
I had no idea where i was, what was below me, what was around me, or anything. Sure, i couldnt fall, but what help was that.
I was afraid, and knew that whatever was coming wouldnt be good.
But nothing came for some time.
Only moans, and whispering from inside.

[10 minutes later]
The window opened.
"Having fun?" Felecia asked, almost sarcastically.
She grabbed me under my arms, and practically threw me back inside.
"So you know..." She said; "There really was an awning. One floor down. Youd have been fine!"
This did not comfort me.
Sure, it was barely below me, but it didnt take away from how i felt.

Without even giving me a break, she led me a short bit, in the same room. "Do you mind?" Felecia asked someone. "Sure", a female voice replied.
I heard a door open in front of me, and as it did, Felecia kicked me in the back of the knee. I dropped without resistance.
I felt myself moreorless thrown onto some shoes, the door closed behind me. I was in a wardrobe.
And i wasnt alone. I face face down on top of someone, my lips touching hers.
"And dont you DARE talk." Felecia yelled in at me.
And i didnt.

But thats for next time

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #29
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Why are you surprised? Plenty of people on here like reading about this kind of thing- it lets them live out their fantasies vicariously
Ill just believe you

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-27-2011, 08:06 AM   #30
PineForest

You should give yourself more credit ASuther.

What I really enjoy is how the intensity increases exponentially everytime you make a new posting. At this rate i would be scared to even read what happens on the final day, but at the same time i also want to know how hardcore you ladies get.

Keep up the good work.

Advertisements
Kink Talk