Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-25-2011, 07:50 AM   #1
ASuther

Band-Aid Dare/Task Games and Bitches

Ill have to provide a bit of backstory first, or this will all seem a bit vague.

If you dont feel like reading all this, just get the gist of it, then tell me if you want to know more. Thats all i really need to know here, before i recount chains of events. It takes alot of effort for me
Or just skip to the end.
Whatever

For a couple of months now, i've participated in a group of people, mostly Women (In terms of attendance.
There are a couple of men, but they dont show up too much). And what we do, is, on a monthly basis (No pun intended :P), meet up in a Cabin, owned by the 'Leader' of this, if you will.
Ill go into that soon. This is an out-of-the-way place.
No risk of interruptions, and no risk of being heard. The place is empty, but there's running water. No electricity though. And the water is pretty much crap.
Moving on, we meet on a Weekend, for convenience. And we stay for 1-3 days. For this 1-3 days, we play a simple game, comprised of using a Dice System to Dare one another. But, in the midst of this, we go about our everyday lives their like housemates.
The Dice system is simple. Four dies. We all get a number when we arrive. The Dice are thrown individually.
The first is rolled Once (We usually only have about 5 people including me, but if there's more, we roll twice and add it up); This decides who goes first.
The second Die is rolled once, or twice, for the same reasons, to determine the 'Second'.
The Third die is rolled once. If it is an Even number, the person chosen by the first die is the 'Top'. If it rolls an Odd number, the person chosen by 2 is the 'Top'.
Naturally, the opposite person is the 'Bottom'.
The goal of the 'Top' is to essentially own the 'Bottom' for the time determined by:
Die 4. Which is rolled Once, and the number shown is the number of hours this lasts for.

We do this several times, re-rolling as needed, until everyone is partnered up. If we have an uneven number of people, that person left over can choose who they go with, and the pair they choose decides the role they will take between themselves.

It is also necessary to mention that the "Leader" i mentioned, is called as such because she doesnt participate. Her role is to monitor what everyone does, and make sure it stays... relatively safe. Shes essentially the "Law".
Shes also the person who can give you to everyone at once if you deliberately do something not allowed (Like, say, outright refuse to be a 'Bottom'. You freely choose to do this).

This runs in 6 hour slots, even if it doesnt take 6 hours for each set. After you finish your time, set by Die 4, you can just freely spend your time. Like Housemates!

There are No Limits present, BUT;
A: The "Leader" keeps everything from being too harsh, and...
B: Everyone knows this. Unless you have a medical condition or something, all is well. Your the one who chooses to join in here.

Anyhow.
After 6 hours, there is a 5 minute break, to review everything thats happened, or to just waste time for 5 minutes. It all depends. Though this is mainly for Bondage scenarios, so you have a chance to get people out, and give them a chance to recover in the event of going in for a whole 6 hours.

Then, everything is rerolled, and this cycle repeats.
However;
Day 1 is the most Gentle.
It tends to be embarrassing, but not too terribly bad.
Day 2 steps it up, gearing toward pain and general humiliation. Youll generally find sexual stuff here, such as Insertions, and othersuch things.
Day 3 is a bit of a climax, and tends to revolve around degradation and rather harsh humiliation.

Why do we do this, and why does so much effort go into it?
For the same reason anyone plays Dare/Task games.
And we structure it like this to blend safety with pushing the boundaries of whats safe.

Why did i put "and Bitches" in the title?
Because alot of the women here can be absolute fucking bitches.
My fingers hurt.

In summary, now im done making my fingers hurt from typing;
Do you want to hear more?
Because typing the actual course of events is much harder than typing about the presence of events, as i have to not only recount things as i noted them, but fill in the gaps as best i can. And there's multiple people to go around, even if i cut out uninteresting things.

Ill... Wait for replies i guess.

-ASuther

Ah...
Spoiler:
:p

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74528
ASuther is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to ASuther for this post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
dragonator
getDare Devil

i mosgt definately want to here more! if nothing else info on how to get a group like that started here lol!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
i mosgt definately want to here more! if nothing else info on how to get a group like that started here lol!
We more or less started as a group of four, who stayed at each others places and did simple games. But that quickly became boring, and the thin walls and populace became a hinderance. We got a couple more people we met over time, and evolved somewhat.

It works pretty well now, i think.

I only really need a couple of interested people - Then ill get typing.
Thanks for the feedback

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I am also interested in hearing more. Your life is intriguing
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:44 AM   #5
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
I am also interested in hearing more. Your life is intriguing
My life?
Intriguing?
Overcomplicated more like.

Im still only hearing from two people here. Im not an attention whore though, i plan to make a bit. Just to see if i generate at least some attention.

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-26-2011, 05:01 AM   #6
lucky
Account Banned

I'm all ears...eyes I mean
please go on, I'll subscribe.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #7
ASuther

The first set (6 hours)
Ill be skipping alot of Extradition throughout this. Such as, prearrangements, and just get to the actual events.
Ill also mention now that in this particular one, my recount may be a bit sketchy, as i couldnt actually see throughout it, and im having to base alot of this on what i could tell, and what ive been told.
Which is probably all 100% accurate.
All thats hindered is my ability to repeat it back in a way thatll be interesting to read.
Also, this wont just be about me. I also plan to recount the other peoples experiences, but to a lesser extent, as i dont have as much to go on.

Ill be calling the people by their actual first names, they dont mind.
So, heres the people who attended this set.
Which took place in March of this year.
Where? Not your concern A Cabin in the middle of nowere. Ill describe it as i go along.

In... a kind of biased order;
1: Rebecca (Leader, as i explained initially)
2: Cassie, whos name i assume is Cassandra.
3: Alicia
4: Amy, who is me; I bet youd never have guessed.
5: Allana, whos name is not actually Allana, but she didnt want to be called by her real name, so... yeah.
6: Beatrice; What kind of name is that, anyway.
7: Veronica
8: Felecia; I think thats how you spell it :P

Without wasting any more of your precious time;

I was rolled as a "Bottom", and paired with Felecia, whos name im not sure im spelling correctly, for 5 hours.
Cassie got Alicia and Veronica (dont ask), Alicia got Allana, and Beatrice was late for the first set, so she kind of just started hanging around after about 30 minutes. She was about that late. I wouldnt know exactly, because i couldnt see. Im getting to that, bear with me.

This Cabin is two storeys, with a basement, and a small attic. It has everything youd expect. Outside, it has one of those outdoor toilet things, portable... toilet... things. Its been there since pretty much forever. But it works! Kind of.
There's also a space under the Cabin, but you can barely crawl around even laying flat.
Weve tried.
Several times.
Moving on.
Right on.

As mentioned, with each day, the intensity of this increases and changes. The first day is always best. Compared to the rest. Id only been a Bottom in this twice before. Though never with Felecia - Though i had watched how she used whoever she was paired with, and i wasnt looking forward to it. Also, im pretty sure shes never been a Bottom. Wierd.
Anyway.

The first thing she did with me, was Blindfold me. It was a bit tight, and pressed on my eyes, but i didnt say anything. She then lead me a short distance to what i knew was a bed, and had me lay casually on my back, without a pillow.

Ill briefly digress, and mention that i was wearing a Blue T-Shirt, and Long Blue Jean Pants. And White Sandals. And some plain white underware. And a plain brown belt.Unremarkable.

She then told me a few things.
Firstly, that i wouldnt be allowed to see until all Five hours were up.
Secondly, that i was not allowed to talk, no matter what.
Thirdly, that any hesitation would end badly for me.
That was all.
Then, she left the room for a couple of minutes.
I have -no- idea what she did.
When she came back, she sat on the bed next to me, and from what i can tell, passively observed.
Then, she left the room again.
And came back a couple of minutes later.
She softly asked me to roll over.
I complied, obviously.
She placed my hands behind my back, and slipped something around them.
She then crossed my hands in an X shape, and wrapped something around, and pulled it... tight enough to almost hurt.
[I later learnt that this was one of those really strong plastic things that you zip up, and they cant be removed without scissors]

It dug into my skin, but it was a faint pain. She then did the same with my ankles, only leaving a space in between them, enough for me to at least walk.
She then had me stand up, and see how i did.
It was quite easy to move around, despite everything. But i will admit to feeling slightly afraid. It was definately the point, but knowing that my hands, and my ankles, were bound in a way i couldnt undo alarmed me slightly. But, thats kinda the point.
It was a slight comfort though that we were in a bedroom, and relatively private. For now, anyway.
For whatever reason, Felecia made a "hmm" noise, and removed my belt. I was pretty much expecting her to touch my in some way as she did it, but she never even made contact with anything but the belt.
I heard it drop onto the bed.
"Come On", she said, quite Politely. She held my right wrist gently, and lead me out of the room. I admit i kind of lost my sense of direction, but after a brief walk, she told me we were going up stairs, and to ready myself.
The first step was much harder than it should have been, but once i located the actual step, it was tolerable.

After what felt like forever, and after many fearful steps, we reached the landing. I knew, because the landing was carpeted. It felt soft under my sandals, unlike the wooden stairs.
"One second", she said.
Which was just great. She gets me up a flight of stairs, which was bad enough, then left me on the landing, with no idea of if i was even fully ON the landing or not, to do god knows what.
I would almost have panicked, but a part of me knew she wouldnt have left me here if i could come to harm.
Which i kept telling myself.
Sure enough, she came back, and lead me into -a- room.
I still dont know what room this actually way. It wasnt far from the steps, so it could have been any number of places. She told me to lay on my back.
I did so readily.
I felt the restraints on my ankles removed.
"Just wait there", she said. She always sounded so sweet. Im no lesbian, but she was seductive as hell when she wanted to be.
Then, she swiftly unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed my jeans.
This wasnt the first time id been exposed to these people, but the way she did it, and my inability to see, made it somehow effective. My heart rate increased, and i tried to stay still. I felt her slip something onto me. As she did it, she said that it was a Skirt, and that its much more suitable for her needs.
It was a pretty crappy skirt. Ive never, ever gotten to see it, but from what i felt, and from what ive been told, it was pretty much a large rag, that came down about half my thigh, sitting loosely.
She stood me up, and the skirt promptly fell down. She made an amused sound, and without pulling it up, rebound my ankles. She then pulled it up, and told me to hold it up with my hands.

This likely served a dual purpose. Now not only were my hands restrained, but they were also constantly occupied with keeping me decent.
She then told me that shed decided we'd go get Breakfast, as everyone else would be doing at around this time.
One fearful journey down the stairs, and i was seen by a third party for the first time. I figure it was another pair, but i only heard one voice, asking Felecia where she got the restraints. Felecia told her, and moved me on. I heard soft giggling from somewere behind me, but that may have been unrelated.

And then, we stepped onto a wooden floor; Which definately had to be the Dining Area.

Ah... Let me know what you think.
I hope im not going too far into detail, but i didnt want to leave anything out.

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

This is absolutely excellent. Keep writing it. The style isn't exactly classic, but I like it, has a sense of realism to it.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 AM   #9
PineForest

I agree with JoMo. I never generally enjoy reading that much, but I quite enjoyed this.
PineForest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 AM   #10
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
This is absolutely excellent. Keep writing it. The style isn't exactly classic, but I like it, has a sense of realism to it.
Well, im trying to phrase things in a stylish way, but its a bit hard to retell something you couldnt actually see take place. So, i decided to just retell the events as accurately as possible, at the expense of some Classical Style.

I did start writing it in a more aesthetic way, but it just didnt quite convey the feelings of it well enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineForest View Post
I agree with JoMo. I never generally enjoy reading that much, but I quite enjoyed this.
Im glad

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
ASuther

Continued!

It was around now that it occured to me, that if i was allowed to eat at all, i wouldnt be feeding myself. And i wouldnt know -what- i was eating. I heard alot of soft chatter, meaning that most, if not all of us, were in here now.
I clutched the skirt more tightly, afraid it could drop off at any second. Or be pulled off. I was lead a short way, before being told to sit on the floor.
I sat straight legged, to ensure i wouldnt be exposed by my position. And hell, i may have been, but i think i was well covered by the feel of it.

She told me to wait while she got something to eat and drink, and told me i "Wouldnt be left out". The way she said that didnt reassure me at all.

She swiftly returned, and sat on something next to me, which im fairly sure was a chair. She stroked my hair gently, likely to display her control over me to everyone else present. I tried to look unremarkable, but i was feeling watched.

"Ok"; She said. "Open your mouth, and just wait a minute"; She said. Again, here tone did not reassure me one bit. But, i did it, knowing the consquences for not doing it would be worse than whatever she was planning.
I heard cutlery, and sliding. I heard chewing. A few minutes, and many noises later, said told me it was my turn.
My Jaw was slightly tired at this point, but it was still open. I heard her giggle softly, again, not assuring me AT ALL.
I felt *something* thick pour into my mouth. It tasted like Mustard [Clue: it -was- Mustard]. She told me to wait a second.
Then, i felt a mediumly sized ball of soft stuff fall into my mouth. Then, a small amount of liquid i couldnt even taste at this stage followed. It made a horrible mixture. "Just wait, wait." She said. I felt something else sprinkle onto my mouth, and face. It was salt, or sugar, or pepper, or -something-. After a few seconds, i felt another medium sized ball of soft stuff drop into my half full mouth. Felecia then gentle pushed my mouth shut, and said, "Chew and Swallow". She sounded like she was barely holding back laughter.
I bit into it for one second, and felt like i was going to vomit. The mixed taste was horrible. Disgusting. I gagged slightly.
"Listen, if you spew anything up, you will be eating it back up you know." Felecia said, still sounding on the brink of laughter.

I felt myself shaking slightly, and struggled to bite into the mushy mixture again. I felt sick, but i wasnt gagging. I then made the mistake of trying to seperate it all with my tongue. I pushed into the middle of it, and the whole mixture blended and spread through my whole mouth. I gagged slightly again, and shook slightly more. A part of me knew but whatever this was was perfectly safe, but it was so sickeningly disgusting i didnt think i could hold it.

I took three quick bites through it, breaking up the stuff. The taste was horrible, but at this point, it was at its worst, and remaining constant through my entire mouth. I now realised id have to swallow some. But before i could even try, Felecia started gently rubbing my throat, forcing some kind of involuntary swallowing action.

I felt a bit of the stuff go down my throat, and again gagged, more than before. This was only a small amount of what was in my mouth. At this point, i knew that i must look absolutely miserable to anyone watching. This just made things worse.
"Hurry up, i have other stuff i wanna use you for!" Felecia said, sounding impatient.

I forced myself to immediately swallow more of the stuff.
I didnt react as strongly, but just the thought of it made me gag, but less than before.
At least half was down at this stage.
But before i could continue, Felecia slapped me across the face, quite hard. I wasnt expecting it, and fell onto my side, losing hold of the skirt. I felt it drop, but only slightly. The top of my panties would have been plainly visible, which isnt too bad. But, my mouth opened involuntarily, and a bit of the mixture must have came out, albeit small.
Felecia muttered something, and grabbed my head on both sides.
She swiftly smushed my face into the bit that had come out of my mouth, causing it to cover most of my cheek.
She put a knee on my back, and held my hands away from my skirt.

"Your not going anywere until your done."
I probably remember that statement more clearly than anything else throughout all of this.
I felt like crying almost, knowing everyone would probably be watching me. And the state i was in. I tried to hope that someone elses Bottom was undergoing things at the same time, but i knew that wasnt the case. I felt my face redden, and shook slightly more.

After just a few seconds, and one swallowing, Felecia tilted my mouth open, and slapped me again, though not as hard as before, clearly not impressed that i wasnt finished.
At this point, i decided to cut my losses and just quickly swallow what was left, before this got any worse.

I opened my mouth, to show what id done.
"Finally, f------ hell."
Felecia stated.
She released my hands, allowing me to hold my skirt thing again, and pulled me onto my feet by the arm. She let go for a minute, and got a napkin (Or something like it), and wiped my face where shed pressed it into what id spat out. She then lead me back out of the Dining Area.

Giving Feedback makes me less thirsty <3

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story

Last edited by ASuther; 04-26-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #12
dragonator
getDare Devil

Omg this is awesome!!!!!! i cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #13
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
Omg this is awesome!!!!!! i cant wait for more!
Really?
Ok, i must be underestimating myself :P
There will be more quite shortly. The next part is taking some time to type up.

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 04-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

great just great. you got a talent
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote