Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2012, 05:49 AM   #1
9 Inch

Default Have you ever had sex with a friend?

I'll just answer the questions you have to answer if you want in...

Age (Now): 20
Straight/Bi/Gay: Straight

How and what did you do when you had sex with your good friend?:

It was a long time ago when our class' twins wanted me to sleep over at their house. I don't think they had anything dirty in mind, specially because the other twin was the one i kinda liked. We slept in a bunkbed, with me at the top, and the other twin (Not the one i liked, but i have to admit, she was hotter). The one i liked slept with their younger sister at the other end of the room.
I let my arm hang down for a few moments and i began to feel some nice and slow brushes down it. She kept doing it for a few minutes, and then she pulled it a bit. I took it as an invite, and i came down and slithered in to her. She began to kiss me after i got in and she took off my underwear. I got on top of her and took her underwear of. Then i slowly put my dick in her, and she (unfortunately) moaned really loud. She got on top of me after a while and continued at her own tempo. Then when i was about to come, she gave me a blowjob under the blanket. I think we did it for 20 minutes or more, and she was really loud. I almost regretted it because it was too awkward between me and her other sisters the next day...
9 Inch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk