Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #15
Username87654

PART 15

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. We looked Brooke in the guest room, which she would not get to live in much longer, and the rest of us settled down for a movie. I sat next to Maddie.
Maddie and I werent officially dating but everybody knew that we liked each other. We both sat underneath a blanket, neither of us payed much attention to the movie. We sat on the couch holding hands. Slowly my hand reached towards Maddie's soft pajama bottoms. I felt the soft area on the crotch of her pants. I rubbed it from up to down, teasing her slowly. I reached my hand up her shirt, feeling her smotach as I moved down. She looked over at me, smiling. I reached my fingers down into her pajama bottoms and her soft panties until I reached the wet area. I couldn't see what I was doing so just used my judgement. I fondled her young wet slit and then found her clit. I began rubbing it, keeping my hands inside her pants. I sped up my rubbing, going in small circles around her clit. Suddenly, from the right side of the couch, the blanket was lifted. I looked up to see Alexis, she was laughing.
"Your not watching the movie." she said, as of we didn't know that. "Too horny?" she asked.
We both nodded. Alexis laughed.
"Us too." she said "Wanna have some fun?"
Everybody in the group nodded, except for Amy. She just sat there in shock.
Without saying anything Alexis reached up and pulled off her top. She unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. In one swift move, she pulled down her pants and panties. Everybody else was stripping, so I did the same. Amy just awkwardly sat there.
"Come on." Anna said. "I'm sure you're horny and you've seen all of us naked."
"Alright then." Amy nervously said.
She undid her belt and slowly pulled her pants down. We all stood there, naked, watching her. She pulled down her pants and off her shirt. She was left in just a bra and panties. She reached behind her and unclipped the bra. It feel to the ground. Her nipples were larger than any of the other girls and they were rock sold. She then pulled down her wet panties. She had a wet pussy with a little bit of pubic hair.

Amy had always been known for being cute. She was 15 but she was short for her age. She had average sized breast and a cute face and personalily. She was the type that everybody liked. There she stood in front of me, naked. Everybody was so horny. We didn't know where to begin, we had to limit it to no sex. In just two more days, the pill would start working. I couldnt wait for that day. Unfortunatly, that was the day my parents would come home. We decideded that we would just stick to oral for now. Amy decided to be with Anna, since they were best friends. I was with Maddie. Maddie decided to give me a blowjob first. She got down on her knees and began kicking the precum of the tip of my rock solid penis. I liked around to see everybody else in the group pleasing each other. Maddie then grabbed my entire penis with her mouth and began sucking hard. Considering her lack of experience, Maddie was really good at blowjobs. Before too long, I felt the familiar feeing that I was about to cum. I didn't hold it in. I let go lots of cum into Maddie's mouth. She swallowed every bit of it. This was my first orgasm this week that I chose to have, it was great. Maddie then got down on the ground and positioned herself for me. Her soaking wet pussy invited my tongue in. I went in teasing her clit. I tasted her sweet juices flowing down my mouth and kept my eyes open, starring at her most intimate parts. We finished up, leaving Anna and Amy the only two not finished. We all watched. Anna had her head burried in Anna's crotch when suddenly Amy's green eyes widened. She let out a loud moan and cummed.

This, by far, was the best day of the week yet. We had completely turned things around. We eventually let Brooke out and made her sleep on the floor, next to the bed that Amy and Anna slept in. We only had 2 days left, but they wouldn't be disappointing. In fact, those would be some of the best days of my life.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
entire, friends, orgasm, sister, week