Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2024, 06:10 PM   #16
Violett

New Stats
Anal: 10
Cunt: 1

I didn't stuff my cunt rn so the 1 is from previous dares; just my ass from private messages, and I got permission to cum if I try to fit 10 and I fit 10!!! I thought 8 was my limit then I thought 9 was my limit. I think 10 was my limit lol. I probably can fit 11 or more next time.....

I was given permission to cum, and then for some reason, couldn't get myself to cum for a while!!!!! I had such a mental block lol I kept thinking things like "good girls don't cum" and remembering that some people didn't give me permission until I beat a record; but I was given permission to cum and I asked again and was told yes I deserve it, so I finally was able to cum soon after that lol I had been trying for like 15 minutes; idk how long but it felt so long.. it's usually hard for me noT to cum lol. I was insanely horny with 10 markers inside so I am glad I finally was able to. I dont handle denial well lol i stay affected for hours/days if i dont cum after being stuffed. Maybe I'd prefer to get permission from everybody to be able to cum lol but that's impossible!!

Also my body writing tally marks are updateed

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera

Last edited by Violett; 03-18-2024 at 06:53 PM.
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk