Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2023, 04:19 PM   #1
littlewallflower

Default Cleaning Task and Punishments

Hi Everyone!
So, basically, I've been putting off cleaning specifically my kitchen, but also other areas of my house for almost two months now. I know, horrible. I'm going to start going on a cleaning spree, but I need tasks and punishments!

In your replies, please either pick a specific chore and give me a task for that, general rules about cleaning or to follow while cleaning, or punishments for having let it go so long.

Some examples of specific chores include washing dishes, cleaning off counters and work areas, sweeping and washing the floor, folding and washing laundry, cleaning the bathroom, etc. all the basic stuff. Check my signature for other relevant information about toys limits etc!

I might be checking in over the weekend but most likely I'll reply with my first report next week! I'll try to do everything as stated but if I need to modify I'll try to ask ahead of time or report on it and be ready for a punishment. If I think of anything else I'll update or feel free to ask questions!

I hope my place is sparkling soon and I hope I'm feeling a little extra sting for letting it go this long ;)

limits: pics/vids/audio, scat, pee, blood, illegal, public, permanent, needles, personal life, A2M or P2M, toothpaste/hot sauce

toys: 3 sizes of buttplugs, 2 large dildos, panty vibe, bullet vibe, fake nipple rings, nipple erectors, breast pump, nipple clamps with clit clamp, nipple and clit suction cups, kegel balls, and powerful showerhead
littlewallflower is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chore, dare, punishment, task