Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Electric

Target Potholes

Before I begin this I'd like to say I have no direction really, its all what I feel like writing at that very moment. It's kind of a fiction\non fictional story and loosely based on my outlooks on the world and other things I've encountered. I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I'll enjoy writing it!
<3
----

A soft, silvery glow of moonlight gradually illuminated the plain white walls of my bedroom as the fog began to shift and twist away from the piercing orb of the moon, casting its cold rays upon my face. I don't like anybody looking at my face. It's been scarred so much I'm scared people will take advantage. Break down my barriers. Destroy my walls.

- It won't happen again, I promise. -

My emerald eyes shined in the minimal light as the tears I forced upon myself finally broke free. Suicidal, they tumbled from my eyes to only end their miserable lives in the soft haven of the crumpled pillow that layed beneath my face.

A soft breeze glided across my warm body. It was such a relief that I didn't have to suffer as much under my duvet. I always tucked myself right into my bed, even in the middle of summer. I hate being exposed, and even more so when he's watching me. A rumble of battered engine grazed the pure silence in my head. It's better because he couldn't hear me, but I couldn't hear him. Maybe this was his chance to get me.

I turned away from the moon and shut my eyes in guilt and panic.

He always patronised me. I couldnt let him see me like that.

Last edited by Electric; 05-15-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Electric for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk