Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2021, 08:23 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Teacher training, Kate's degradation. Part 2

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here, but I decided to write a sequal to a story I wrote a few years ago

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225361

There may be a few people still around who remember it, here's the first chapter

Chapter 1

A bead of sweat trickled down Kate's forehead and into her eye, the salty liquid making it sting for a minute. She'd been struggling to change this damn bed for twenty minutes now, everything she tried to do was so much harder with her wrists cuffed to her collar with some twelve inch chains. Trying to stretch the fitted sheet and mattress protector over the corners of the mattress had her swearing under her breath, now she was trying to change the duvet cover and she felt like she was about to explode with frustration, Scott and Jade shared a huge bed and the duvet was a struggle to change even when you could move freely. She knew jade would inspect it, looking for anything less than perfection so she couldn't leave it until it was filling the cover perfectly, Jade would check each corner looking for a reason to chastise her.
When she was finally finished she was sweating profusely from the exertion, the thick leather punishment suit she'd been locking in for the day felt unbearably hot and constricting. Thick buckles gripped her waist tightly, the buckles extended down her legs, binding them together and limiting her movement severely, she could only move around taking small, six inch steps making getting around the house a laborious task. Getting up and down the stairs was the worst, her steps were so restricted she couldn't lift one foot up to the next step, the short chains on her wrists made it impossible to sit on the stairs and push herself up one step at a time so her only option was to lay on the stairs and wriggle and scrabble her way up.
This game was something Scott found most amusing to watch, he would often bind her hands and feet and sit back in a chair at the foot of the stairs while Kate was given the task of getting herself up and down them ten times. He would sometimes give her a time limit and punish her if she took too long, watching Kate's voluptuous body wriggling and sweating as she strained to get up the stairs always turned him on. He would usually have his cock out of his pants by the time she'd finished, he'd stroke it as he taunted her, laughing as the time ran out and Kate still had several trips up and down to do, they both knew that jiggling glistening ass would soon be criss-crossed with bright red stripes from the cane. Kate's wriggling would get more desperate and she'd be moaning with the exertion and frustration, each extra minute would cost her one vicious cut across her ass. When she’d finally finished and her aching trembling body was laying at the bottom of the stairs he would usually lift her onto her knees and grab her head, holding her hair he'd thrust his throbbing cock into her mouth, he'd finish himself off by pulling her face hard against his body, burying his cock as deep as he could into her willing accepting throat, her nose would be pushed into his pubic hair, the musky masculine smell made her feel this is where she belonged, worshipping Scott’s huge perfect cock. A few quick strokes with his sex toy and his cum would be trickling into her stomach and she would gratefully suck and lick every last drop from his delicious shaft.
The pleasure of being used like this made all the humiliating tasks he made her perform worth it, her clit would be twitching as her juices trickled out from the sides of her chastity belt, as she was being bent over to accept the stinging blows from the cane, all she'd be able to think about was feeling him filling and stretching her pussy until she could explode with a shattering orgasm.

Suddenly she heard a noise downstairs and she was snapped back to reality, her heart skipped, she knew who it was, it was Candice, she was the only one who’d come round this time of day. Kate had hoped for a quiet day so she could finish all the chores that Jade had given her before they got home, please don’t let her stay too long.
“Come on slut, get your ass in here” Candice’s familiar voice echoed up the stairs, she knew better than to keep her waiting and instantly started shuffling towards the stairs, cursing the heave restraint’s that pulled at her every movement. When she reached the stairs she dropped to her ass and bounced herself down them one step at a time until she was at the bottom, sitting on the polished floor. She awkwardly wriggled as she got herself to her feet and as quickly as she could she made her way to the kitchen, her heels clicking on the marble floor, if only she could remove the damned five inch heals it would be so much easier.
Candice was standing at the breakfast bar, leaning on it with her phone in her hand, flicking through her messages.
“Where the fuck were you skank?” she said without looking up.
Kate couldn’t help admiring Candice’s body, she was dressed in a short pleated skirt that didn’t quite cover the bottom of her ass cheeks and a blouse that was tied in a knot at the front without a bra. She had knee high white socks and sneaker’s; she’s really going for the sexy schoolgirl look today. She hoped this was for Derek’s benefit and she wouldn’t stay long.
“I’m..I’m sorry Goddess Candice, I was upstairs making the bed” Kate’s mouth was dry, she knew there was no excuse that would satisfy her.
Candice put her phone on the counter and turned to Kate with an arrogant smirk on her face, she slowly walked towards her, her hips swinging provocatively.
“Blah blah, I don’t give a fuck, you know you have thirty seconds to greet me when I come through the door”
She brought her hand up and softly brushed Kate’s hot sweating cheek “So……Why didn’t you?” she whispered menacingly
Kate shuddered at her touch, she could feel her nipples stiffen against the unyielding leather, the familiar tingle in her clit started, what the fuck is wrong with me? This evil brat has made my lift a fucking misery. Kate knew better than to try and blame the restrictive bondage she was in, she learnt from experience that was a bad idea.
“I’m sorry Goddess, I’ll be quicker next time” was all she could manage.
Candice giggled, “Oh you will, will you?” She turned and strode away towards the doors to the garden “I’ll be by the pool, I want a gin and tonic and a sandwich, you’ve got five minutes”
Kate immediately started collecting together everything she needed, the short chains on her wrists made everything a struggle, she couldn’t reach high shelves without standing on something, and she couldn’t climb on anything with her legs bound, she cursed Candice over and over, it was her fucking fault she was in this bondage in the first place, but she didn’t slow down for a second, she was sweating profusely again by the time she had the tray ready, it had the gin and tonic, sandwich and a large jug of water with two glasses.
By the time she shuffled out to the pool Candice was naked, of course she was, laying on a lounger under an umbrella, Kate could feel the hot sun warming up her leather suit already.
“Fourteen minutes slut, you just don’t learn do you” Candice barked “Put the tray on the table”
Kate carefully lowered the tray onto a small table next to the lounger “I’m sorry Goddess” she had to bite her tongue to stop herself blaming the bondage.
“Sorry isn’t good enough. Get back in the house and get the sun screen, and bring your latex hood as well”
Kate’s heart sank, any chance of this being a quick visit were gone now, she knew she was in for a torturous afternoon.
“Yes Goddess” she said meekly and shuffled as fast as she could back to the house.
After another climb up and down the damn stairs Kate was back, standing next to the lounger, Candice ignored her as she played with her phone for what seemed like hours, the hot sun beating down on her leather clad body, she could feel sweat trickling down her back, her legs, between her tits.
Eventually Candice looked up “You look hot…….. put the hood on” she said with an evil giggle
“Yes Goddess” she whimpered, she knew better than to object.
She struggled into the hood, feeling the latex gripping her wet skin as she tried to position the eye and mouth holes, eventually she could see out of it, the hot sun turned the heavy black latex into an instrument of torture, she was sweating uncontrollably now, the fear of what cruel torment Candice would come up with next making it worse.
“Well don’t you look a state slut, getting a bit warm are you?” she taunted “You must be thirsty, poor yourself a nice glass of water.
For a moment Kate hoped she would take pity on her, filling the glass from the large jug, she should have known better though.
“Right to the top slut” Candice smirked, she topped up the glass to the brim.
“You think it’s OK to make me wait for my drink do you, well you can wait for yours. You took nine minutes longer than I allowed”

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk