Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2020, 01:00 AM   #11
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

As this is your first time in diapers I'll start you off easy!

Drink two litres of water and then put a diaper on. On your chest and both your forearms I want you to write the word "Pissypants" before dressing in your bunny costume.

Once prepped, you will spend the next thirty minutes in your diaper, sucking your thumb like a baby and standing on one leg.

Put your foot down before the half hour is up? I thought you would. If you do then you must pour a tin of rice pudding down the back of your diaper. Sit down, squish it about and enjoy your mess.

Stay in the diaper for three hours in total, then take it off and eat as much of the rice pudding as you can stomach (hope you don't need to pee because if you do it'll be going straight into that diaper with the pudding!)

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper