Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2020, 08:02 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default the auction

You open your eyes. It doesn't make any difference. It's still pitch black inside the locked metal box. You are curled up to fit in, there is no space to move. You are aware of motion outside. The metal box you are in is travelling- travelling fast, most likely in a car. You lift your head up slightly to try to hear anything, but instead you hit your head on the lid of the metal box. You wince and lie back down. You can feel the cold metal on your naked skin. You are wearing nothing except a pair of latex panties and a latex bra. You can feel the latex suctioned against your skin, sticking to it, fitting like a glove. You shiver slightly, the hairs on your arms raising.

You try to remember how you got here. You had agreed to meet up with a friend the night before, someone you'd met online. You'd met five times before so hadn't been worried - but now... well maybe you should have been. There is a fog, you can't remember anything except leaving your house to go and meet them.

You are aware that the feeling of motion has stopped. You hold your breath. You hear a door slam, feet crunching on gravel. There is a strange hissing noise and then you feel the box be picked up. The person carrying you grunts slightly with the effort. There is another door slam and more gravel crunching. The box is swinging back and forth, you feel your body slipping and sliding slightly. You tuck your head in more - scared to hit it on the metal. The gravel noise has stopped and then all of a sudden the box stops too. There is a click and the box lid is opened. Light pours in - blinding you. You squint but you can't see anything, the light is too strong and your eyes are struggling to adjust. A mask is pulled over your head, blocking out the light and any chance of seeing your captor. You feel fingers at your mouth, you open it - anything for an easy life. A large ring gag is shoved in, and then a plug fills the gap - leaving you struggling for breath. You breathe deeply through your nose. Hands grab your arms and you are pulled up to standing. You feel metal clamp around your ankles, and then your wrists. You feel a tug at your wrists as someone pulls you along behind them. You stand patiently and wait.

There are voices all around. Every so often you take a couple of steps further forwards. Suddenly you can make out the details of the voices. "100, do I have anyone with 150, I do 150, now its 200." your stomach sinks. You are at an auction. And judging from the way you are being presented - you are one of the items in the auction. Butterflies fill your stomach making you nervous, you try to step backwards to get away but the person holding the chain has you too tight and you just stumble.

"And now for lot 172, an obedient slave for anyone to own," the auctioneer's voice reaches you. You are dragged forwards, you can feel wood beneath your bare feet. The voices are a lot louder. You are lot 172. "Will need heavy handling and training, inexperienced but easily mouldable," the auctioneer continues. "In pristine condition by the looks of it. Let's start the bidding at £20." There is a flurry of sounds. "I have 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 110, do I have any advances on 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 230. I have 230 as the current highest bid. Anyone else. Going once. 240, 250, 260, 270, 280, 290, 300, 320, 340, 360, 380, 400. Any advances on 400. We have 750. Wow, that's a jump. 750 from a telephone bidder, 760, 770, 780, 790, 800. 820, 840. 840 going once," there is a slight pause, "going twice," another pause. "Sold for £840. Please head up to collect your item and pay." A gavel sounds. There is another tug at the chains and you shuffle forwards and off the stage, down a few steps. There are voices, one is definitely female the other is male. They are discussing payment. Your chains are released and the metal hits into your left leg. There is a moment when you want to run for it but you remember your legs are chained together - you wouldn't get very far. There is the sound of keys and the chains are taken off your wrist and ankles. A hand grabs your shoulder and pushes you forward. You have no choice but to follow. You still can't see, you are still gagged an you are still practically naked. You feel gravel under your feet and a cool breeze on your skin - you are outside. You are still being forced forwards. There is the sound of a car unlocking and then a door is opened. You step in. You are pushed so you are in the middle seat. A hand grabs your left ankle and pulls it towards the door, it is placed in a metal cuff at the base of the seat and attached. You hear another door open, then your right foot is experiencing the same treatment. Then a hand grabs your right wrist, lifts it above your head and attaches it to a metal chain from the roof. Your left hand experiences the same treatment. There are two slams as the doors are closed and then two more as the people who brought you get in and close the doors. You feel the rumble as the car starts to drive off.

Note: So I was reading back through what I had written for the sequel to Holly's fantasy and realised I hate it. So instead I came up with this as a temporary thing whilst I attempt to map out what is going to happen in the sequel

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:

Advertisements