Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
florida87x

Default Changing Relationship

I walked into first period, looking for Jason. Ever since he ordered me to start dressing in a more.... revealing fashion, I've liked letting him check my outfit when I get to class. Today I was wearing a white tennis skirt, and a green shirt. The shirt had some lace along the edges that formed a sort of semitransparent border between my bare cleavage and the area the shirt completely covered.

Not that my shirt was entirely decent even over the parts that it covered. I wasn't wearing a bra, and even though it was warm out, everyone could tell.

I thought the skirt was more fun though. It came to the top of my thighs, and would fly up if I moved too quickly.

And a bra wasn't the only thing I hadn't worn.

I finally spotted him sitting in front of one of the computers.

"Hey," I said, swinging around the table. I'm glad we both had study hall to start the day. It was nice being able to talk to my boyfriend every day.

I plopped down in his lap, running my hands through his hair.

"Hi," he said. He kept typing on the computer, barely paying attention to me.

"Hey," I said again, shoving him in the chest. I straddled him, pressing my naked pussy against his crotch, and that seemed to finally get his attention.

"Sorry," he said, smiling at me. I loved his dimples. He pulled me to him and I hummed as his tongue invaded my mouth for a moment.

"You got a haircut," I said when he broke the kiss. Just yesterday, his brown hair had been long enough that I could tug on it easily when I ran my hands through it. Now it slipped through my fingers too easily.

"Yes, Cassie." And just like that, he was trying to look past me again.

"What the hell is so interesting there?" I demanded.

His smile turned to a smirk. "Turn around and see."

I stayed in his lap, but turned around to face the screen. He had his email open, and clicked on one of the messages.

A series of pictures immediately sprung up. I knew what they were as soon as I saw the first one. There weren't many people with long red hair like mine. And they wouldn't have been between my boyfriend's legs.

The next picture made it clear, as it showed my face. I was looking up at the camera with his cock in my mouth.

"Jason!" I hissed, covering the screen. His hands went between my legs, and began rubbing along my lips. "You can't look at those in school!"

I'd let him take a bunch of pictures when we had fucked a few days ago. There was one in there with me getting a face full of cum, and others of me getting fucked in the ass.

"Why not?" He pushed a finger into me, and I wondered if I was wet because of his hands or because of looking at those pictures.

"Someone might see." I tried to keep still as his finger began working in and out. Me getting fingered was the farthest we had ever gone with a lot of people around, and we could get in serious trouble if a teacher caught us.

"You don't seem to care if people see you dressing like a slut," he whispered into my ear.

"That's for you!" I whispered back.

"Well, now all of you is for me." His tongue darted out and licked my earlobe. "I get to do anything I want to you. Or I email those pictures out around school."
florida87x is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to florida87x for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk