Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 22 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the support - i should get over the sudden shock soon- anyway on for the next part

Part 22 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The winner of the last round was David; in 5th place was Sarah who subsequently would receive a truth question. The big looser was John, who would be out of the game in second place and would have a dare to do first.

David sat thinking of a truth question for Sarah “ok, did you enjoy the dares / task’s I set for you over this week”. Sarah blushed as she answered “Yes, some of them really turned me on, also to know I had no choice about it was a big turn on, some of the tasks were more thrilling than others”

David looked happily at Sarah, her answer was what he was hoping. “Now what dare for John” David said. “John, I dare you too run around the block, dressed as you are currently” John sighed “You’ll be sorry”

John was a quick runner and the housing block was only relatively small about 15 houses. However the block would probably take about 1 min 30sec to run around and John was looking nervous having never done anything like this before. “Get going John” said Sarah.

John casually went outside cautiously checking if there was anyone around. It was getting quite late and there wasn’t a sound anywhere. He ran out of the garden gate and quickly picked up pace. Just as he got around half way around he suddenly heard a dog bark “Shit” he thought. Running quicker he soon made it around the second half back into the front gate. As quick as lighting he opened the door walking back up to the group, panting as he went.

Approaching the group, he heard them all laughing. “What wrong John, you look shocked”. “Dog” was all the group managed to unscramble. The group continued laughing hysterically. “Did the monster nearly eat you” asked David.

Laura said “That’s bo bo, the Yorkshire terrier, he’s so cute a friendly” “Was you scared John” asked Sarah, trying to comfort John, and make his feel so small at the same time.

Anyway what do we do now that we have a winner. What was the final result asked John.
Everyone has stripped totally and the results were as followed

The overall winner was Dani
2nd John
3rd Adam
= 4th Laura
= 4th Sarah
6th (last) David.

Adam said “Can I see what my mystery dare / forfeit is now”, this question was directed at Sarah who had set Adam a mystery dare earlier in round 20 and had hidden this inside an envelope.

“No, .... Later!” was her sharp reply. “I want to find out what the loser’s major dare will be” she continued seeming happy that she hadn’t lost the game.

“O.k. David, Its time” said John. The group all huddled around David as he slowly opened the envelope pulling out a piece of paper, along with another sealed envelope. Reading the letter he gave a gasp as this is what it read.

TO BE CONTINUED ............................

After the next part the strip poker twists finish- however the story can go on, if people would like to hear more! All comments are appreciated

Thanks from Rachel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk