Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #16
fromo
Distinguished Member

Ultimately, the level of job you go for shouldn't matter, starting low can generally be a big help for you to get a bigger understanding of the workforce and generally with problem solving ands well as drawing you out of your shell. I've started low in a retail environment and have been starting to work up,I was shy and largely kept to myself, but gradually the people around me in work with have drawn me out of that shell and allot about myself has improved ands a result, things take time there. One thing you need to remember is there are going to be milions just like you in your situation. For the time being, set yourself a goal to aim for, do anything you can to better yourself in the mean time.
Ultimately the mask aspect is something everyone deals with to anythings pet certain aspect (hell, some of the subs I've owned... there is no way their mothers would of known anything about some of the things they get up to). All I can say there is remain strong and keep aiming for your goal of independence, once you can attain that allot of options will open up for you as well as planning your next goal.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fromo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk